Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 551 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 8259
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6489

    Visa Sugars

    Anybody have visa's insta? Thanks.

  2. #6488

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Good line up at pandoras today.
    A very service oriented staff.

  3. #6487
    Good line up at pandoras today.

  4. #6486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing her earlier. Had a nice time. 200 for hh with covered services. I'm sure others of you got non covered back in her club days. She says she has about 7 girls working for her but none were there and I meant to ask where I could see them but I (for whatever reason) just simply did not ask before I left.
    Covered? That is a shame.

  5. #6485
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyDog  [View Original Post]
    Lakewood on Bridgeport. She's good with communication.

    I think she prefers appointments by text and keeping address to herself until appointment is made. She's trying to keep things private.
    Ended up seeing her earlier. Had a nice time. 200 for hh with covered services. I'm sure others of you got non covered back in her club days. She says she has about 7 girls working for her but none were there and I meant to ask where I could see them but I (for whatever reason) just simply did not ask before I left.

  6. #6484

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an approximate location for this place? TIA.
    Lakewood on Bridgeport. She's good with communication.

    I think she prefers appointments by text and keeping address to herself until appointment is made. She's trying to keep things private.

  7. #6483
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyDog  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...n/044036113883

    Unique (from Kittens, Pandoras, etc.) has her own nice spa down in Lakewood for those of you that miss her. She looks great and put together a great spot.
    Do you have an approximate location for this place? TIA.

  8. #6482

    Unique is now Down South

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...n/044036113883

    Unique (from Kittens, Pandoras, etc.) has her own nice spa down in Lakewood for those of you that miss her. She looks great and put together a great spot.

  9. #6481

    Schedule

    Do you know what days she is there?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Luxe.

    She still is taking cumshots.

  10. #6480
    Quote Originally Posted by Avn11  [View Original Post]
    She has a banging body and lets you feel all over during a dance. But won't do much more than that. Offered a HJ but it was pretty bad.
    Ugh lame. Thanks for the info.

  11. #6479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    There was a girl called la m at pandoras a while ago, I haven't seen her in the lineup at their insta.

    Does she still works there?
    Luxe.

    She still is taking cumshots.

  12. #6478

    La M

    There was a girl called la m at pandoras a while ago, I haven't seen her in the lineup at their insta.

    Does she still works there?

  13. #6477
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She owns a bikini stand in everett and always shows photos of her at the club.
    She has a banging body and lets you feel all over during a dance. But won't do much more than that. Offered a HJ but it was pretty bad.

  14. #6476

    Suki Kittens

    Anyone seen her? She owns a bikini stand in everett and always shows photos of her at the club.

  15. #6475

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I confirmed this today. Love is a freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    She loves a good face fucking!
    Loves hot, seems open. Just no BBFS for me at least.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape