Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 550 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 8250
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6495
    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    That's how strip clubs make most there money. The girls have to pay a fee to work there. As far as him hovering over the LD area is BS. He will hurt the girls business.
    Dancers are essentially independent contractors. They pay "rent" to the club to work. That's the $140 fee.

    The hovering over the LDA basically forces dancers to use the Private Rooms. Now he's making $$$ again.

  2. #6494
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Heard he's a pain to deal with and charges the girls $140 daily if they're coming in, but that's just what a random pan stripper told me, dunno how true it is.

    Though that does give credit to those who charge a little extra for 3 dances instead of the usual 3/100.
    That's how strip clubs make most there money. The girls have to pay a fee to work there. As far as him hovering over the LD area is BS. He will hurt the girls business.

  3. #6493
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    The owner has been hanging out there the last couple of days trying to keep the fun in the lap dance area to a minimum.
    Heard he's a pain to deal with and charges the girls $140 daily if they're coming in, but that's just what a random pan stripper told me, dunno how true it is.

    Though that does give credit to those who charge a little extra for 3 dances instead of the usual 3/100.

  4. #6492
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    The owner has been hanging out there the last couple of days trying to keep the fun in the lap dance area to a minimum.
    Faith told me we had to get a room to fuck in. Lame.

  5. #6491
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    The owner has been hanging out there the last couple of days trying to keep the fun in the lap dance area to a minimum.
    That no good. He charge many money. I no go. Take break.

  6. #6490
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    A very service oriented staff.
    The owner has been hanging out there the last couple of days trying to keep the fun in the lap dance area to a minimum.

  7. #6489

    Visa Sugars

    Anybody have visa's insta? Thanks.

  8. #6488

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Good line up at pandoras today.
    A very service oriented staff.

  9. #6487
    Good line up at pandoras today.

  10. #6486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing her earlier. Had a nice time. 200 for hh with covered services. I'm sure others of you got non covered back in her club days. She says she has about 7 girls working for her but none were there and I meant to ask where I could see them but I (for whatever reason) just simply did not ask before I left.
    Covered? That is a shame.

  11. #6485
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyDog  [View Original Post]
    Lakewood on Bridgeport. She's good with communication.

    I think she prefers appointments by text and keeping address to herself until appointment is made. She's trying to keep things private.
    Ended up seeing her earlier. Had a nice time. 200 for hh with covered services. I'm sure others of you got non covered back in her club days. She says she has about 7 girls working for her but none were there and I meant to ask where I could see them but I (for whatever reason) just simply did not ask before I left.

  12. #6484

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an approximate location for this place? TIA.
    Lakewood on Bridgeport. She's good with communication.

    I think she prefers appointments by text and keeping address to herself until appointment is made. She's trying to keep things private.

  13. #6483
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyDog  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...n/044036113883

    Unique (from Kittens, Pandoras, etc.) has her own nice spa down in Lakewood for those of you that miss her. She looks great and put together a great spot.
    Do you have an approximate location for this place? TIA.

  14. #6482

    Unique is now Down South

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...n/044036113883

    Unique (from Kittens, Pandoras, etc.) has her own nice spa down in Lakewood for those of you that miss her. She looks great and put together a great spot.

  15. #6481

    Schedule

    Do you know what days she is there?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Luxe.

    She still is taking cumshots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape