Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 10288
-
05-27-24 15:42 #7978Senior Member

Posts: 116Ginger
I've seen her STG ad pop up in the Detroit area a few times in the last couple months under a new name, and she has blonde hair now. I don't remember her new name tho.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 10:59 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 79Haven't been able to reach her since December.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 09:27 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 640Really
200 for arianna? A lot of you guys just pay way too much, especially when most of these chicks have more do nots than do's. I've never seen arianna and probably won't. I'm just saying in general that most of the chicks I've hit up want 200 plus for hh and then want extra for x and y. I asked one girl why she thought she was worth that for a hh and she popped an attitude. I don't mind dropping coin if I've seen a girl before and we have a good connection but not for a chick who smells like a sewer rat. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by Insidious
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 23:16 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 1015Ginger
What happened to the sexy Ginger chick? Is she still around?
-
05-24-24 13:59 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 72Head Doctor
Anyone have experience with this one? Thank you in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...y/062695827118
-sp.
-
05-24-24 00:52 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 351She told me that she is getting 200 per date now. That's well above what I am willing to do as well.
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 10:45 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 1015Word on the street is she smells terrible and doesn't shower for weeks. She's gross and I'm glad she showed me her bs side off the bat.
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 09:10 #7971Senior Member

Posts: 1264Arianna
I was seeing her for the past few years on a consistent basis and she's not responding much to me either. The last I heard from her is how much she's making now at 170+ a pop and how I never gave her that much, but she's forgetting all the extra shit I would do for her on top of what I gave her, which was very fair BTW. It's the typical story that happens with utr's going mainstream. There's stg guys throwing money at her right now, which good for her, but that will last a bit and then they'll start to see the background bullshit you get with seeing her and they'll lose interest or move onto the next "newest" thing out there. It'll dry up and you'll see her relax restrictions and be begging for dates. Might take a while, but it will happen. It will happen because Arianna is not a class act and eventually the high paying johns won't deal with the crap and will move on or the influx of funds is going to send her on a spiral downward from candy usage, which is probably even more likely.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
With all that said, I'm not going to bad talk her performance. She's got plenty of problems, but she was always a sweetheart to and with me. I'm kind of bummed she doesn't want to give me the time of day right now, but oh well, I'll live. Not the only thing out there by any means, but yeah, these price increases over the past few years are well beyond inflation and I'm just not doing it.
-
05-23-24 08:52 #7970Senior Member

Posts: 1264Arianna
I was referring to her age restrictions, not her actual age. She's mid / upper 20's.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 21:54 #7969Senior Member

Posts: 755Thanks for the Heads Up
Thanks. If I see her, it will be soon. Based on your post, she's going to be underage by the end of the summer. I won't mess with that.
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 21:49 #7968Senior Member

Posts: 63She wants a deposit when I reached out. That's a automatic no for me.
Originally Posted by BenCollins
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 15:31 #7967Senior Member

Posts: 493GL bud, ditto from me LOL.
Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 14:29 #7966Senior Member

Posts: 846Unicorn
I figure in this fucked up town there are a lot of young girls with daddy issues. So I really don't care about cost this time. I am looking for 18 or 19 GFE preferred but good at foreplay at least. Any leads appreciated, if they are UTR, then I will not share.
-
05-22-24 11:45 #7965Senior Member

Posts: 1015Smh
I exchanged a half dozen texts with her and still couldn't get her to tell me the rates or location, all she wants to do is argue and take long naps between responses. It's fucking retarded. And I wasn’t being rude or anything
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 10:24 #7964Regular Member

Posts: 8Sweet, Sassy and fun to eat
Has anyone got ahold of this one or had any experiences with her, she don't seem to have a number on her post.










Reply With Quote






