Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 686 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7993
    Seen her had a good time was very into. It will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/550394904993.

  2. #7992

    Let the Fun Begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    I must have caught her when she didn't need it, I tried offering less and she wouldn't budge. I'll have to try again.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/149821396466

    I have had the opportunity to visit with this young lady. Pictures are very accurate and I will definitely will be repeating. Agree with the assessment of NotJeff69. Very cool and personable. Also will stress that no deposit was required. I did pay the higher rate. Maybe now that I've seen her I can get a better deal. She was worth it. But that would definitely kill my discretionary budgets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 10.49.11 AM.jpg‎  

  3. #7991
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there in years. I might have to do the same.
    In my experience providers that look like this are almost exclusively a scam. Interested in hearing about this one too but not confident. As we say YMMV.

  4. #7990
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbieBoucher  [View Original Post]
    That one pic of her in stripper attire is at Teasers. I should stop in and check her out.
    I haven't been there in years. I might have to do the same.

  5. #7989

    Britt Britt

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/946122076893

    Anyone have any experience with this one? PM if you prefer.

  6. #7988
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbieBoucher  [View Original Post]
    That one pic of her in stripper attire is at Teasers. I should stop in and check her out.
    I haven't been there in years. I might have to do the same.

  7. #7987
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on this one. I like them on the thick side.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/211038003788
    She is real she is legit you just have to catch her when you can. I seen her at three times GFE. And had a great time one of my favorites.

  8. #7986

    Teasers

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on this one. I like them on the thick side.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/211038003788
    That one pic of her in stripper attire is at Teasers. I should stop in and check her out.

  9. #7985

    Any reports or info

    Looking for any info on this one. I like them on the thick side.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/211038003788

  10. #7984

    Well that's good

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCo  [View Original Post]
    She is sober and retired for the time being I ran into her profile on FB tried to hit her up to see if she still wanted some side income and she was not interested.
    I wish her luck. She's a pretty one and seemed sweet too. Glad she's getting out before getting ruined. I saw her a few times and always felt like she was probably the prettiest gal I've ever been with, at least to me.

  11. #7983
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the sexy Ginger chick? Is she still around?
    She is sober and retired for the time being I ran into her profile on FB tried to hit her up to see if she still wanted some side income and she was not interested.

  12. #7982
    Quote Originally Posted by NotJeff69  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to discuss what I was charged. That's between me and her, but I will say it was not anywhere near that amount. The prices these girls quote is always a starting bid to be haggled with. Some dudes will pay that tho, but not me, LOL.

    Also no deposit was ask for.
    I must have caught her when she didn't need it, I tried offering less and she wouldn't budge. I'll have to try again.

  13. #7981

    No, that's crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    How much did she charge you? She quoted me 250 HHR quite a while back.
    I'm not going to discuss what I was charged. That's between me and her, but I will say it was not anywhere near that amount. The prices these girls quote is always a starting bid to be haggled with. Some dudes will pay that tho, but not me, LOL.

    Also no deposit was ask for.

  14. #7980
    Quote Originally Posted by NotJeff69  [View Original Post]
    Yup, met up with her last week. Looks just like her pics, maybe the best looking STG girl in Flint right now. I had a great time with her, she is fun and sexy. Her GFE really made me feel like I was her BF, the sex was off the hook incredible, she really put in a solid effort and her conversation skills was way better than most of the sad little girls in Flint. Will be seeing her a lot more as a regular thing.
    How much did she charge you? She quoted me 250 HHR quite a while back.

  15. #7979

    She's a cool chick, but YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by BenCollins  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got ahold of this one or had any experiences with her, she don't seem to have a number on her post.
    Yup, met up with her last week. Looks just like her pics, maybe the best looking STG girl in Flint right now. I had a great time with her, she is fun and sexy. Her GFE really made me feel like I was her BF, the sex was off the hook incredible, she really put in a solid effort and her conversation skills was way better than most of the sad little girls in Flint. Will be seeing her a lot more as a regular thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape