Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 19287
-
06-03-24 22:35 #16917Senior Member

Posts: 791Thanks! Now that I see it I believe I recall it from a while back.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 17:05 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 2959Casey's info
Almost certain he's referring to this Casey: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/171004938.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 14:00 #16915Senior Member

Posts: 791Sorry if I missed it but do you have a link? It sounds like she is close to me.
Originally Posted by Melbaction
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 12:59 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 94Well she followed that up with "unless you have been fixed or can't have kids" so idk.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 10:30 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 282Casey
I believe that "no creampie" means no BBFS.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
I saw her recently and BBFS was not offered. She is young, cute, and willing to please. A great sloppy BBBJ.
-
06-02-24 19:08 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 94Casey
I just reached out to Casey to get a quote on her prices and within her response with the price she states "no anal or creampie" you mean to tell me she's letting guys have BBFS with her? If so that sounds really scary and inevitable on catching a disease.
Originally Posted by Melbaction
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 10:43 #16911Regular Member

Posts: 24Vanessa
Vanessa is a light skinned South American spinner with a contagious smile. Pictures are accurate. She's staying in a private location that some of you all might recognize if you saw a certain black provider who worked in telecommunications. Everything was covered and the only protection she had were magnums, which aren't the best fit for meso I advise bringing your own protection if that's an issue.
We did standard positions with CBJ in-between. She's enthusiastic and super friendly. Aims to please. 200 hhr. Highly recommend.
Closetfaucet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...2/681517680483
-
06-02-24 08:37 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 70Casey
I've been seeing Casey pretty regularly for about a year. She's very petite and a bit younger than most of the ladies around here, so it's a nice change. She used to be around the corner from me in Palm Bay, and has since moved to Melbourne and back towards Palm Bay. Each move she seems to be in a better situation. Her rates are reasonable and for how close to my house / workplace she is, she has worked her way up to probably being my go-to lady lately. It took a couple visits before she warmed up with me, but she is definitely worth keeping on your saved list of calls when you are looking for some action.
-
06-02-24 07:02 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 216Jewels
Jewels provided a $QV at her house in West Melbourne. Quick setup via text. Nice little body and eager to please. BBBJ, Mish, k9, CIM to finish. I would repeat.
Her big dog, Oliver, is friendly so no worries with him. LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space-coast/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-jewels-/592372755687Last edited by RecycleBin; 06-02-24 at 07:03. Reason: Link to current add.
-
05-30-24 19:12 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 1189That ass looks fat! Have you fucked her ass? And I like how her sun burn looks on her well filled out body.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 15:14 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 37Wait a minute now. If you just getting lip service that's a different story because their head game is A1! I'm just saying maybe it's just my luck but yeah every single time.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 14:34 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 94Rose / Renee
Thanks for the info on Rose / Renee from Port St. John! She has new pictures on her ad on STG that had me very intrigued to finally make a visit but you saying she always has a foul smell downstairs is enough for me to not even make the plunge, thanks again for the info!
Originally Posted by Gwitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 07:18 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 37Paige and Rose / Renee (port St. John) both are similar to me. Both are great dates with a great view from behind but how do you guys deal with the odor down below? They both always have stank puss which is a deal breaker I don't how you guys do it but have at it.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 20:02 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 301Paige cape Canaveral
Went by today for a qv with the reliable Paige in the cape today. Great service and takes direction very well.
-
05-29-24 15:03 #16903Senior Member

Posts: 94Venezuelan Latina
I also reached out to SBR to get the contact info for this smoking hot Latina. She informed me that she was only visiting today so I made sure I went to go see her before she left. Decided to go all out and did a 1 hr appointment with the extras she provides (BBJ / Greek). Hr appointment is $ $ . 5 but with the two extras it came out to 4 Franklins. She greeted me as I walked in and man she is so damn beautiful, EASILY the sexiest and most beautiful provider the Space Coast has ever seen. Caramelized skin tone and a nice body with an ass you just want to stuff your face in. Got undress and she cleaned me downstairs and began BBJ. After a while I asked for 69 and she obliged but had me use mouth wash prior to doing so. Then went to missionary then doggy, back to missionary and finished it off with doggy Greek special. After 5 minutes of pounding it she was begging me to finish because it hurt but I didn't take many seconds after for me to finish. Once the deed was done she cleaned me up and we spoke for a little bit. Mind you she only speaks Spanish so it helped that I speak Spanish, she mentioned she lives in Miami but visits Orlando frequently and is even thinking about moving to Orlando.
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
Overall it was a good experience and she isn't a clock watcher so that's always a plus. My biggest issue was that I love to DATY & DATO but she wouldn't allow for DATO which doesn't make sense to me since DATY was available and I did Greek. Would I repeat? Yes but without the Greek special since it will save me an additional Franklin and it doesn't last long anyways. I just wished DATO was available because that ass is so damn delicious!
Once again thanks SBR!











Reply With Quote




