Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 19284
-
05-25-24 10:13 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 346Casey
Been trying to get her to communicate but nothing but crickets. Anyone know if I have the wrong # ends in 4928.
-
05-25-24 09:06 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 214I believe she used to use the name Ashleigh, most of her pics she has been using for a long time so obviously older.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 08:56 #16882Senior Member

Posts: 791Tia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/775606646930
Tried my luck with this one. She has been around before but moves a lot. Good comms and hotel setup. Not even close to the pics size wise, way bigger. Decent BBBJ effort. Reasonable donation, seemed overly concerned about collecting it though. Possibly management lurking about. Even if you like bigger girls I probably would not recommend. I think she may have been reviewed under a different name previously. Money better spent elsewhere for me.
-
05-24-24 22:38 #16881Regular Member

Posts: 24Candy
Toftt. Showed up at an okay location in cocoa. Told Candy I arrived and she messaged me back she was still getting ready. Had me wait 15 minutes before giving me her room number. When Candy opened the door I was happy with what I saw. Pictures are accurate and she's clearly juicy in the right places, so the LEO check had me grinning. She smiled and appreciated the gesture and grabbed my johnson. Talked for a bit then we stripped down. I was then told to lie down on my stomach for a massage. I feel like hhr (1 Mario) appointments aren't long enough for a massage if it's full service. I asked if we could skip it. Candy happily obliged and asked me to assume the position.
For 30 seconds she gave me a BBBJ and whooped out a condom asking if I was ready. Feeling a little hopeless, I told her I wasn't ready and that her skills were great. I asked politely if she could just do it for a few more minutes. It was one of the better bbbjs I've had in a while. She smiled and told me I could have whatever I want then proceeded to blow me for twenty minutes straight. It was aggressive; sloppy; and I literally had spit pooling around my ballsack. It completely blindsided me.
I totally had the impression she would have blown me the entire appointment if I hadn't said anything, but her skills were turning me into an animal. I told her get comfy because clearly I'm going to be doing all the work. Candy got on her stomach and perched her ass up, popping her perfectly shaven pussy out. I heard trumps voice in my head and I pinched her lips together exposing her clit. It felt purrrrfect.
I then mounted and we went to pound town. Went from lazy doggy to missionary with some light kissing. After that we did the leg glider position which looked and felt fantastic. I was sweating like crazy; feeling euphoric from mindlessly humping. However, during the humping there was a slight smell. Figured it was bound to happen because of how hard and long we were thrusting into eachother. It was very brief and didn't ruin the mood at all. It's definitely a detail I feel bad sharing, but it is what is. You all deserve to know, yet I'd be an idiot if that detail deterred me from repeating in the future. She is a fantastic fuck.
Ended up chilling for a bit and turning my hhr appointment into an hr (3 Mario's) appointment. I was pretty winded so I figured I just lie back for a bit. Candy had other plans and got junior hard again with another long BBBJ. She didn't stop until I told her to lie on her back with her head on the edge of the bed. She knew the drill and grabbed a mouth full. I railed her throat for a solid five minutes before jacking off onto her tits. We chatted as I got dressed.
Says she isn't getting a lot of traffic in cocoa, so I highly recommend checking her out for at least head ache relief (1 mario). She's only here for the weekend and doesn't know when she'll return.
Enjoy,
Closetfaucet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/170508377
-
05-24-24 21:46 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 127Please clear your inbox sir, I tried to PM you but your box is full, I'd love her info and contact to help her out and appreciate the hook up and help.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 18:07 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 515I saw her maybe 5 years ago and got up in that chocolate starfish, she loves it LOL. I think I'll reach out to her as I recall I took issue with her pricing back then but I was also more strapped for cash. From what I recall she had to find a sitter and her apartment had kid shit all over. We just did the deed standing. For a high price you kinda want a better environment.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 14:31 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 25Stunning lady for sure!
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 08:18 #16877Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone seen her?
Anyone seen her. Wastold this is not her on the ad but one responding to messages is pretty hot.
[/URL]Megapersonals. Eu / public / post_detail /73700179.[/URL]
-
05-23-24 14:55 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 375Paige / Erica
She's advertised on and off for years so definitely not UTR. And anal is a normal activity for her, heck it's even mentioned in one of her several arrest reports for solicitation.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 13:25 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 89Venezuelan
Hey SBR would love to help her put. PM me her info please.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 12:09 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 483Peaches
Probably one of the best ladies is here still guys. Peaches is all that and then some. She will be more than happy to relax you and make everything in the world stop for your time together. Reach out to Bigstud or myself if you have time today.
-
05-23-24 12:02 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 483Venezuelan lady
Hey all my fellow mongers, a friemd asked me to see if we can help this lovely lady out next week mid week. She is a sexy stunner. Reach out to get some info or do some research.
-
05-22-24 15:44 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 255Paige Erica pawg great time
Thanks for all the fellows writing reviews, gave me the courage to see Paige aka Erica. She is definitely my type, cute blue eyed white girl with a nice thicc ass. She's got a Greta set up top as well. I founhwr attractive but then again I like big girls. Awesome service and attitude, DATY BBBJ CFS and even spoke Greek fror me. Granted I know how to train women in that so I made sure to tak my time until she relaxed enough to get some rhythm going. Once she did that, I was going tip to balls back there and she was liking it. As always YMMV I happen to be charmi6 and handsome 🤷.
No link since she's UTR but do your homework and you'll find her digits.
-
05-19-24 05:59 #16871Senior Member

Posts: 70Mariah
I saw Mariah while she was at MM for a bit. Nothing to memorable as I can recall. Everything covered, non GFE. Pictures are accurate, she was wearing a waist trainer at the time. She was pleasant personality wise. As always YMMV. Could've been because we were at MM and not an actual room.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 18:24 #16870Senior Member

Posts: 1941Nicci in Vero
You mentioned Nicci in Vero, a tall buxom raven haired vixen who I saw back in 2016. I saw her first at the Notel you mentioned in Vero a number of times and she was outstanding! GFE, PSE experience and I would drive all the way from Melbourne Beach to see her and 150 Mario's got you an hour of incredible pleasure. In fact, she was one of those women who I would take out for breakfast or lunch after our visits and she was pretty, intelligent and fun. Unfortunately, later her boyfriend ruined her business (even though the money she made bailed him out many times) and his jealousy lead to some not so pleasant encounters with mongers resulting in some of them getting robbed or beat up. Later when he went back to the Grey Bar for an extended visit, she started up again, but because of him, her reputation suffered and I'm sure she also fell victim to her demons. A shame really because she was a great time! I really don't know what happened to her because she hasn't posted down in Vero in quite awhile. Vero is very sketchy and I rarely see anyone worth visiting. IDK, Brevard has much better options, but thanks for stimulating some good memories! Cheers!
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



