Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 19295
-
06-02-24 08:37 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 70Casey
I've been seeing Casey pretty regularly for about a year. She's very petite and a bit younger than most of the ladies around here, so it's a nice change. She used to be around the corner from me in Palm Bay, and has since moved to Melbourne and back towards Palm Bay. Each move she seems to be in a better situation. Her rates are reasonable and for how close to my house / workplace she is, she has worked her way up to probably being my go-to lady lately. It took a couple visits before she warmed up with me, but she is definitely worth keeping on your saved list of calls when you are looking for some action.
-
06-02-24 07:02 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 220Jewels
Jewels provided a $QV at her house in West Melbourne. Quick setup via text. Nice little body and eager to please. BBBJ, Mish, k9, CIM to finish. I would repeat.
Her big dog, Oliver, is friendly so no worries with him. LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space-coast/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-jewels-/592372755687Last edited by RecycleBin; 06-02-24 at 07:03. Reason: Link to current add.
-
05-30-24 19:12 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 1189That ass looks fat! Have you fucked her ass? And I like how her sun burn looks on her well filled out body.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 15:14 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 37Wait a minute now. If you just getting lip service that's a different story because their head game is A1! I'm just saying maybe it's just my luck but yeah every single time.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 14:34 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 94Rose / Renee
Thanks for the info on Rose / Renee from Port St. John! She has new pictures on her ad on STG that had me very intrigued to finally make a visit but you saying she always has a foul smell downstairs is enough for me to not even make the plunge, thanks again for the info!
Originally Posted by Gwitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 07:18 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 37Paige and Rose / Renee (port St. John) both are similar to me. Both are great dates with a great view from behind but how do you guys deal with the odor down below? They both always have stank puss which is a deal breaker I don't how you guys do it but have at it.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 20:02 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 301Paige cape Canaveral
Went by today for a qv with the reliable Paige in the cape today. Great service and takes direction very well.
-
05-29-24 15:03 #16903Senior Member

Posts: 94Venezuelan Latina
I also reached out to SBR to get the contact info for this smoking hot Latina. She informed me that she was only visiting today so I made sure I went to go see her before she left. Decided to go all out and did a 1 hr appointment with the extras she provides (BBJ / Greek). Hr appointment is $ $ . 5 but with the two extras it came out to 4 Franklins. She greeted me as I walked in and man she is so damn beautiful, EASILY the sexiest and most beautiful provider the Space Coast has ever seen. Caramelized skin tone and a nice body with an ass you just want to stuff your face in. Got undress and she cleaned me downstairs and began BBJ. After a while I asked for 69 and she obliged but had me use mouth wash prior to doing so. Then went to missionary then doggy, back to missionary and finished it off with doggy Greek special. After 5 minutes of pounding it she was begging me to finish because it hurt but I didn't take many seconds after for me to finish. Once the deed was done she cleaned me up and we spoke for a little bit. Mind you she only speaks Spanish so it helped that I speak Spanish, she mentioned she lives in Miami but visits Orlando frequently and is even thinking about moving to Orlando.
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
Overall it was a good experience and she isn't a clock watcher so that's always a plus. My biggest issue was that I love to DATY & DATO but she wouldn't allow for DATO which doesn't make sense to me since DATY was available and I did Greek. Would I repeat? Yes but without the Greek special since it will save me an additional Franklin and it doesn't last long anyways. I just wished DATO was available because that ass is so damn delicious!
Once again thanks SBR!
-
05-29-24 14:34 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 119Venezuelan lady
After SBR shared her info, I contacted Venezuelan lady and she told me she will be here Wednesday. She texted me this morning and set up a meeting. She looks spot on to her photos, sexy as hell, and her accent got me immediately hard. I choose 30 minutes, and we got right into the action, she suited me up for CBJ and we started with Doggy. She feels great, smells great and wanted to flip her over to feel her from missionary. She definitely wants you to cum quickly, so that was a slight let down, but blew my load and I was in / out within 15 minutes.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
Thanks to SBR in sharing.
-
05-29-24 10:08 #16901Regular Member

Posts: 7Venezuelan is here
Hello all,
She is here and has a room. If you reached out and have her number send a quick text to see availability. Enjoy!
-
05-29-24 07:23 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 758Working link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/636391650194
Originally Posted by RideTheWindz
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 07:22 #16899Senior Member

Posts: 758New link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/636391650194
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 17:45 #16898Senior Member

Posts: 103Marcie
Saw her today. Check her thread for info. Always a treat. She said that she hasn't been busy here recently.
-
05-28-24 10:57 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 214I believe he is talking about Jewles. Recent add with number.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/258781888951
-
05-28-24 10:50 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 255Miss reliable
Link is dead brother, got a name number or other ad?
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





