Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 551 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 8261
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6476

    Suki Kittens

    Anyone seen her? She owns a bikini stand in everett and always shows photos of her at the club.

  2. #6475

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I confirmed this today. Love is a freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    She loves a good face fucking!
    Loves hot, seems open. Just no BBFS for me at least.

  3. #6474
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I confirmed this today. Love is a freak.
    She loves a good face fucking!

  4. #6473

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Next time put it in her ass, she'll go atm.
    I confirmed this today. Love is a freak.

  5. #6472

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    The ass stuff doesn't really match her MO.
    She luvs when I play with her bum. At least for me. She never let me tap the ass. Yet. There's always tomorrow. I have history with many dancers. FYI Anya is just my atf. No hidden meanings behind my words. Just described what we do. Don't be jealous. Just get some for yourselves.

  6. #6471
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I got dances from Visa today. Blew inside her. I saw Mia Rose. Bought 2 dances. I think she is dirttttty.

    Sucked on her big white tit's.
    Visa nice girl Dirty girl. I like her very much. Haha.

  7. #6470

    Mia Rose & Visa

    I got dances from Visa today. Blew inside her. I saw Mia Rose. Bought 2 dances. I think she is dirttttty.

    Sucked on her big white tit's.

  8. #6469

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma  [View Original Post]
    I imagine I went in yesterday looking for Aria, learned she has not been around for a month or so. Her IG is also removed. Taking a break maybe. Hopefully she is OK.

    Met Ava. If you like your dancers super chill and down to earth, like a dancer you could imagine taking home to mom and dad, she's the one. Really nice. Had a couple LD, did not push for heavy mileage, she offered 1. 5 for HJ which I declined and she was cool about it. Afterwards drove up to Shanghai (posted on the Everett side of the forum). Ava did encourage me to return and see her so perhaps there is more if you get to know her.
    If Ava and you click, she's the real deal. Not the cheapest dancer, far from it but I really enjoy time with her.

  9. #6468
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maylana a couple fridays ago. Big juicy ass. BBBJCIM.
    I think I met her. She like to please.

  10. #6467

    Pandoras. Ava, Aria update

    I imagine I went in yesterday looking for Aria, learned she has not been around for a month or so. Her IG is also removed. Taking a break maybe. Hopefully she is OK.

    Met Ava. If you like your dancers super chill and down to earth, like a dancer you could imagine taking home to mom and dad, she's the one. Really nice. Had a couple LD, did not push for heavy mileage, she offered 1. 5 for HJ which I declined and she was cool about it. Afterwards drove up to Shanghai (posted on the Everett side of the forum). Ava did encourage me to return and see her so perhaps there is more if you get to know her.

  11. #6466
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Definitely fell deeeeep down the rabbit hole. I love having her bent over looking back at me with her beauty eyes. I go as deep as I can and respectfully so and she always pushes back into me for more so I stuff her other hole with 3 fingers and then I gape her ass ass I stroke her pussy slow and deep. I hold her cheeks so I can see inside her perfect bum. There's nothing like gaping anyas holes. Never lube. Always natural wetness. She's my dream cum true.
    Cool story bro. Thanks for sharing.

  12. #6465

    Charlie at Pandoras

    I saw this one last night but had already blown my load and cash as well. (I had just tittyfucked Mimi)

    Does anyone have info on Charlie?

    https://www.instagram.com/uprisendemon/

    Her tit's are massive and real.

  13. #6464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS? Obviously YMMV as everyone is detailing different experiences with her.
    Read the guys posts.

    Infatuated with one person. My experience is that if someone's is infatuated, their info is likely false.

  14. #6463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    The ass stuff doesn't really match her MO.
    Totally agree.

    Thanks for posting.

  15. #6462

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Definitely fell deeeeep down the rabbit hole. I love having her bent over looking back at me with her beauty eyes. I go as deep as I can and respectfully so and she always pushes back into me for more so I stuff her other hole with 3 fingers and then I gape her ass ass I stroke her pussy slow and deep. I hold her cheeks so I can see inside her perfect bum. There's nothing like gaping anyas holes. Never lube. Always natural wetness. She's my dream cum true.
    The ass stuff doesn't really match her MO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape