Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12543

    Katie BTOB

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    These are of the drug lifestyle variety.
    Full Disclaimer: I have seen her. Pretty sure I reviewed her? Anyways, if not, she was pretty and does have nice perky naturals but she's weirdly pudgy in places. She wasn't as dolled up in her pics, had a list of "No's", and a clock watcher like a mofo. I would never see her again Incall. But if she ever did outcall I might, *might*, give her a ring.

    What's with you and whenever she is mentioned harping on her suspected drug use?

    She may be into light stuff but never in the history from people, family, and rock stars have I ever seen someone do hard drugs and stay looking healthy facially, mentally, physically, emotionally. It always spirals out of control and into their life. Backed by reviews after looking it, her pics are still legit, her attitude is still hit or miss (shocker) and she hasn't burned anyone badly or in any numbers. And it was 6 years ago or more when I saw her. Statistically impossible for her to be hard drugged up and herself up.

  2. #12542

    Anyone seen her?

    No name in the ad, and "Latina MILF" didn't get me much in the search results. I don't recognize the face, but I'm not usually looking for her age group either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/994929986002

    Number ends in 065.

  3. #12541

    Lana in Covington

    Did a search and came up empty. Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135082946#.

  4. #12540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 times pre-covid. Both visits were meh! I have no plans to see her again.
    I agree. Saw her once maybe a year ago. No need to return.

  5. #12539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Katie BTOTB

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    These are of the drug lifestyle variety.
    That is some bad markings.

    Thanks for the picture, never paid much attention when browsing the pictures.

  6. #12538

    Not very creative

    It funny the different excuses they come up with. One escort tried to say yes they where from drug use but that was a long time ago. Because of my poor eating habit's I do not get enough nutrition for my body to heal. But the best one I was ever told was. She worked part time with a tree trimming service and the marks were from branches she has to move around.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    You are correct sir, it's been some years since you've seen her. She has been around for a while but the years don't match the milage (compared to most of these girls) and she recently had work done on vericose veins in her legs so that's why the bruises.

    Besides, what I'm there for is above the legs; I'm not taking her to the opera in a skinny black dress.

    Not white knighting, just the know the facts.

  7. #12537

    Moxy, Mia, Keely, Horror *****. Dufus

    If the prolific name changers "bag is full" why keep begging for money on Twitter to pay rent or to buy cat food. Poor girl is mixed up. Do you know why a dog licks it's own ass? 'cause it doesn't know any better, just like the frequent name changer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8895.jpg‎  

  8. #12536

    Leg marks and bruises

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    So each of those dozen or so spots on her legs mark an injection sight?
    So, there is a thing with H users called skin popping. More or less, it is a purposeful injection of the drug into the muscle tissue to slow body absorption (or the veins are collapsed). I'm looking at the pictures and I don't just see bruises, I see flat sores with raised edges and a sunken crater type of feature; those are something else associated with a particular risk in our hobby. My first had the skin bruises and I didn't know what they were at the time. I know exactly what those flat sores look like, and I would stay the eff away as a result. Be careful, gents.

  9. #12535

    Dakota

    First I know all about how she rips people off. I had some time and decided to see if I could waist some of her time. I contacted her and asked about rates and and things she might offer. So I started telling her things I wanted to do that I knew would because of how kinky they were. I would take my time responding to her reply's. And after texting back and forth for about 50 minuets I said okay let's do this. She comes back and says well I need you to cash app me $70. I said what for she said well I to get everything ready. I said well I expect you to cash app me $100. I said it seems like every time I try and set this up when I get to the escorts place she either ghosts me or is not the person she claims to be. And I am tired of wasting my time and gas for nothing. And I said you will get it back plus the donation when we are done playing. She just blew up with me and called me everything in the book. And of course after that first rant I blocked her number for texts and calls. I must say that was fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c12fb3eccc5e72ec504b77f89b3705b4_f.jpg‎  

  10. #12534

    Any other information

    Has anyone located any additional information about her? I haven't and was wondering.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Alleged Cincinnati porn star Sasha Ryder's screen request:
    -Name.
    -Age.
    -Phone number.
    -Time and date requesting.
    -Length of the meeting.
    -Location for us to meet.
    -Type of session requesting.
    -Type of payment.
    -Any outfit requests or any special requests.
    -Please send a picture of you holding a piece of paper with today's date and your name on it as well as a picture of your ID

    https://coxxxmodels.com/portfolio/sasha-ryder
    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5928822.htm

  11. #12533
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    These are of the drug lifestyle variety.
    So each of those dozen or so spots on her legs mark an injection sight?

  12. #12532

    Facts about bruises

    These are of the drug lifestyle variety.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails k3.jpg‎   4.JPG‎  

  13. #12531
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Guess its been some years now since the one time I visited her. Nothing great enough to tempt me back. Uninspiring BJ and had to start out slow for the CFS until she got comfortable enough for somewhat avg intensity fucking. Definitely not one you can take to pound town.

    She's managed to hang around in the motels longer than most, but clearing showing the miles. She plumped up a bit during lockdown based on her ads pics and seems to have trimmed back down. There are versions of these pics on her LC and Tryst ads. Forum software is downsizing them a lot from the more high res tryst ad, but you can still clearly see all the bruises and scarring on her legs. Even with a tan and relatively low lighting these would be hard to hide. Is the room pretty dark when you guys are visiting and you don't notice these?
    You are correct sir, it's been some years since you've seen her. She has been around for a while but the years don't match the milage (compared to most of these girls) and she recently had work done on vericose veins in her legs so that's why the bruises.

    Besides, what I'm there for is above the legs; I'm not taking her to the opera in a skinny black dress.

    Not white knighting, just the know the facts.

  14. #12530

    Katie BTOB pics vs reality

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking040  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the newest pics she has up on Lc and she's on Tryst now. I saw her a week ago and she looked pretty good. She worked hard to make sure I left pleased. Plus easy quick set up and she was clean and ready on time. That alone is more than I've been getting lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    She's no spinner but she really does have the best tits on the block. She's very personable and makes you feel at ease, and she doesn't just lie there she fucks you back.

    She's no spinner but the skinner pic is new and she's mentioning her summer body so maybe she had work done.

    Either way, when I want someone I'm comfortable with and easy to schedule she's my go to. Look up my reviews, I think I did 2 or 3.
    Guess its been some years now since the one time I visited her. Nothing great enough to tempt me back. Uninspiring BJ and had to start out slow for the CFS until she got comfortable enough for somewhat avg intensity fucking. Definitely not one you can take to pound town.

    She's managed to hang around in the motels longer than most, but clearing showing the miles. She plumped up a bit during lockdown based on her ads pics and seems to have trimmed back down. There are versions of these pics on her LC and Tryst ads. Forum software is downsizing them a lot from the more high res tryst ad, but you can still clearly see all the bruises and scarring on her legs. Even with a tan and relatively low lighting these would be hard to hide. Is the room pretty dark when you guys are visiting and you don't notice these?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails k1.jpg‎   k2.jpg‎  

  15. #12529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone made a visit or reviews?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170392995
    I saw her 2 times pre-covid. Both visits were meh! I have no plans to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape