Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 13518
-
05-25-24 21:43 #12528Senior Member

Posts: 49Anyone?
Has anyone made a visit or reviews?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170392995
-
05-24-24 10:57 #12527Senior Member

Posts: 325Indeed
Yeah I saw, thank you. Hilariously, she's running ads in Dayton and Cincy, but the Cincy ad is for $ and the Dayton ad is. 8.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 08:17 #12526Senior Member

Posts: 538Springdale
The Infamous no-fly-zone Springdale, but her location is not near the sleezy no-tels but near a popular chili establishment.
Originally Posted by BlueJacks60
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 07:18 #12525Senior Member

Posts: 83BTOB Katie
What general area of town does BTOB Katie work out of?
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 00:04 #12524Senior Member

Posts: 42I enjoyed
She looks like the newest pics she has up on Lc and she's on Tryst now. I saw her a week ago and she looked pretty good. She worked hard to make sure I left pleased. Plus easy quick set up and she was clean and ready on time. That alone is more than I've been getting lately.
Originally Posted by FpReally2
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 20:02 #12523Senior Member

Posts: 538She works for me
She's no spinner but she really does have the best tits on the block. She's very personable and makes you feel at ease, and she doesn't just lie there she fucks you back.
Originally Posted by FpReally2
[View Original Post]
She's no spinner but the skinner pic is new and she's mentioning her summer body so maybe she had work done.
Either way, when I want someone I'm comfortable with and easy to schedule she's my go to. Look up my reviews, I think I did 2 or 3.
-
05-23-24 18:32 #12522Senior Member

Posts: 560Avoid
She is listed in the Dayton Rip off section.
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 17:35 #12521Senior Member

Posts: 103BTOB Katie
Is BTOB Katie still good? Pics look very old.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 17:31 #12520Senior Member

Posts: 103Btob Katie
Is BTOB Katie still good? Pics looks very old.
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 16:47 #12519Senior Member

Posts: 325He's right
He's got the right one. They do not like her up there. I'll take their word for it LOL.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 16:03 #12518Senior Member

Posts: 473Katie info aplenty
Check the Dayton forum. Don't confuse her with BTOB Katie.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 15:35 #12517Senior Member

Posts: 418Katie
She used to be in Dayton until she wore out her welcome there as a time waster / ripoff artist. I recognize her pics but can't recall if she was using the same name there.
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 15:26 #12516Senior Member

Posts: 112Asks for a deposit
I had a BnG with her a few years ago in Dayton and it was fine. These pics were used then and she was bigger than they show. I was testing the waters with the BBBJ which I do for an enthusiasm / attitude check so the extra cushion was fine. I reached out recently when I saw her ad and she wants a deposit and she is in Sharonville. The only review I've seen since I saw her was a cash and dash on TER from around the time I saw her.
Smooth sailing.
Soca.
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 14:44 #12515Senior Member

Posts: 325Anyone seen Katie?
She looks dead on (but is not, to be clear) a woman that I used to know and always wanted to fuck but never got the chance. I also think I remember some less-than-stellar reviews, but amazingly nothing pops for a Katie in the search that is think is her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/864822688258
-
05-22-24 23:26 #12514Senior Member

Posts: 121Second one (-0417)
I recognize the 2nd one. She's real, I saw her a few months ago. Before this ad was up obviously. She was skinny and sweet, I would have seen her again but she disappeared. I might see her again now that she's back.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




