Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 902 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sasha Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on Tryst lists $500 GFE, and $800 PSE per hour, whatever that difference means to her. Unless she means to bring a film crew to document the experience, GFE and PSE is really a $300 vig on a YMMV experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasharyder
    Her ad says PSE available with a full panel of tests. I assume that means std screening. This suggests to me she is willing to do BBFS if you test clean and pay an extra $300. I like her look but that's too many hoops for me.

    BAM.

  2. #12497

    Sasha Ryder $

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Not that I would ever meet her reference requirements but do you have any idea what she is asking? BAM.
    500 and higher

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasharyder

  3. #12496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Not that I would ever meet her reference requirements but do you have any idea what she is asking?

    BAM.
    Her ad on Tryst lists $500 GFE, and $800 PSE per hour, whatever that difference means to her. Unless she means to bring a film crew to document the experience, GFE and PSE is really a $300 vig on a YMMV experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasharyder

  4. #12495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sasha Ryder

    Not that I would ever meet her reference requirements but do you have any idea what she is asking?

    BAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Alleged Cincinnati porn star Sasha Ryder's screen request:
    -Name.
    -Age.
    -Phone number.
    -Time and date requesting.
    -Length of the meeting.
    -Location for us to meet.
    -Type of session requesting.
    -Type of payment.
    -Any outfit requests or any special requests.
    -Please send a picture of you holding a piece of paper with today's date and your name on it as well as a picture of your ID

    https://coxxxmodels.com/portfolio/sasha-ryder
    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5928822.htm

  5. #12494

    Sasha Ryder - Don't Be Stupid With Her

    Alleged Cincinnati porn star Sasha Ryder's screen request:
    -Name.
    -Age.
    -Phone number.
    -Time and date requesting.
    -Length of the meeting.
    -Location for us to meet.
    -Type of session requesting.
    -Type of payment.
    -Any outfit requests or any special requests.
    -Please send a picture of you holding a piece of paper with today's date and your name on it as well as a picture of your ID

    https://coxxxmodels.com/portfolio/sasha-ryder
    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5928822.htm

  6. #12493

    Have you no shame Keely Quinn?

    Unbelievable and quite pathetic. I was stunned to see this post https://twitter.com/HorrorWhoreXXX/

    I don't ask for help but I'm in a slight predicament.

    I took 2 weeks off for a mental health break after losing my cat (haven't taken a day off since 2020) & used the last of my savings.

    My Goal is 200 $ I'll be posting up an incredible offer to whoever helps me reach it!

  7. #12492
    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reviews on Cierra in Hamilton, more recent comment was from 10/2023, but wasn't a review. Anyone been with Cierra recently or post baby?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169625820
    I saw her a couple months back. Still her sensual, cum loving self. Wide open menu.

  8. #12491

    Cierra. Hamilton

    Any recent reviews on Cierra in Hamilton, more recent comment was from 10/2023, but wasn't a review. Anyone been with Cierra recently or post baby?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169625820

  9. #12490

    Aaaaand POOF, she's gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling1478  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find reviews on Amy Lee but nothing in the Classifieds or Review forums.

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylee
    Link dead.

  10. #12489

    Westside Ella Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find reviews on EllieMae but nothing in the Classifieds or Review forums.

    I know there's been a lot of swirl with mixups of Ella Mae, EllieGirl, Ellie, etc so I tried various forms but couldn't lock this one down.

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/169576552
    I reviewed her 4-5 years ago. Her living room was her office, her old futon that had multiple 2 x4's across my back was her office equipment, it was rushed, and her vagina was odiferous and not in a good way.

  11. #12488

    Amy Lee Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling1478  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find reviews on Amy Lee but nothing in the Classifieds or Review forums.

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylee
    I saw her about two or three years ago at the Holiday Inn near the airport. Just paid for a massage as I didn't have enough for FS but got everything but that. English was okay which lead me to believe that her handler was doing all of the back and forth to set everything up as that English was much better. Could also tell that the handler was in the adjacent room next door the entire time which made me a little nervous after the fact but all was good in the moment. Really nice body and would think FS would be nice too. Funny to see that she is back in town or will be in a few months. If you look at her Twitter page it was all basic language that didn't feel that legit. Hope that helps but she is a real person.

  12. #12487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling1478  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find reviews on Amy Lee but nothing in the Classifieds or Review forums.

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylee
    Her ad says "available in Cincinnati 9/1". That's 4 months away; she's not local to here. Secondly, have you read her screening requirements? Anyone on this board want to get be an unknown provider (or even known) his LinkedIn profile and a copy of his work I'd?

  13. #12486

    Amy Lee on Tryst

    I'm trying to find reviews on Amy Lee but nothing in the Classifieds or Review forums.

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylee

  14. #12485

    Westwood Ellie

    Those pictures of Ellie are old, very old. I don't believe she is posting and most likely a scam. If by chance it is her, she is nice enough, shy, heavier than portrayed, not sloppy at all but overpriced for what she offers. Her place is clean and safe. Stay Frosty.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find reviews on EllieMae but nothing in the Classifieds or Review forums.

    I know there's been a lot of swirl with mixups of Ella Mae, EllieGirl, Ellie, etc so I tried various forms but couldn't lock this one down.

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/169576552

  15. #12484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    EllieMae

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find reviews on EllieMae but nothing in the Classifieds or Review forums.

    I know there's been a lot of swirl with mixups of Ella Mae, EllieGirl, Ellie, etc so I tried various forms but couldn't lock this one down.

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/169576552
    How do you get to Music Hall?? LOL!

    She is making it hard to search by using really fuzzy pictures. I almost dismissed her as a scammer for that reason alone. (She may still be for all I know.) However, she is real. I am not sure if she is actually living in Westwood or deep in NKY. I have some of her PII / SM.

    Before anyone asks: 1) I only share with *contributing* seniors (who are also not a dick when they post.) 2) I do not share my search methods. I only use my skills for good as I see the good. That means safety first and helping friends and family.

    BAM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape