Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 37357
-
05-27-24 09:29 #32107Senior Member

Posts: 273RichmondVa
Please clear mailbox.
-
05-27-24 08:45 #32106Senior Member

Posts: 221Got lucky
Sounds like you got lucky. See the post above yours "blonde bombshell. " Same girl.
Originally Posted by OdinsChild
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 08:41 #32105Senior Member

Posts: 221Agree
My first ever escort experience was a gorgeous Latino girl that was amazing. Down hill from there. Last two times I tried, it was a total scam. Pictures look like a ten, show up to find a fat, sixty year old skank with a nasty attitude. After you walk, the threatening phone calls and text messages commence threatening to kill you and your family. I have given up on the Latinos.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 07:04 #32104Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 63Discounts
Yes, 20% military discount. I'm retired military and I get 20% off the top. I think they have a discount for students also.
Originally Posted by DaddyDog1
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 06:08 #32103Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44Amazing pic!
Amazing pic! I got an immediate hard-on. Does Sirens have a military discount?
Originally Posted by JkRussell
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 23:08 #32102Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Worth the effort
Yeah Ariel has been mentioned here before and several other city forums. I've seen her three times when she's traveled through Indianapolis. She use to work for the TouringVIPgirls agency. I'd agree I'm normally not a big fan of CBJ but she's got one of the best CBJ skills I've encountered, those tits are amazing and she enjoys you enjoying them along with DATY. I'll defiantly repeat! For those who passed or lost out because of the screening sorry. Just remember YMMV and the ladies don't know you and the good ones are looking out for their own safety too.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 19:04 #32101Regular Member

Posts: 6New line up
Any data on the new line up at asiangfe?
Seems I missed out on Lisa, shame.
-
05-26-24 13:50 #32100Senior Member

Posts: 220I still talk to her and have asked if she's consider coming out of retirement, but she's settled down and doing the normal job / grandma thing. I wish she would tho. She was one of my ATF as well. Used to see her years ago when she was newer in Powhatan and then followed her to chesterfield.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 13:14 #32099Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Services
Same as some of the upscale services in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy82
[View Original Post]
https://sirensva.com/
-
05-26-24 13:00 #32098Senior Member

Posts: 1774Oh WOW. Haven't thought about her in a minute. Always enjoyed talking to her before and after. She was just on the good side of trailer trash
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
and one of those drama free super sexy women with a great body but never particularly attractive. She could deliver a solid BJ and take the dick as long as you could give it. Makes me hard just thinking about her.
-
05-26-24 10:29 #32097Senior Member

Posts: 491Moon
Are you thinking of Moon, also went by Amy? Haven’t seen an ad for her in years. l can't provide pics but her standard photos were her on a motorcycle. I never saw her in person but from what I remember, the girl in your pics doesn’t look like Moon's old photos. If you search the forum for Moon, you'll see some reviews 2019-2020 range.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy82
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
05-26-24 10:21 #32096Senior Member

Posts: 156Had me in stitches!
Man, that was hilarious! Seriously, you ought to try your hand at stand up comedy. Those were excellent jokes Thanks so much for the laugh this morning! Great way to start the day.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 08:52 #32095Senior Member

Posts: 581Bro you so funny
You had me in tears laughing at your jokes.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your review. I had reached out to her a couple of times but we never met. She always asked what site I saw her on and her rates changed based on the site. Her lowest being from STG. Just a little added info.
-
05-26-24 08:43 #32094Senior Member

Posts: 45Not the girl
That's definitely not the girl I was thinking of. Must be 2 different girls.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 02:17 #32093Senior Member

Posts: 195Bro, you might be onto something. They spread the word and come down here so they must be cleaning house every time they come here LOL. I've probably met 2 good Cali girls in my life that were visiting Richmond.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





