Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 1352 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32085

    Worth the effort

    Saw this beauty. Her screening process is a bit of a pain but well worth it. She looks exactly like her photos. I normally won't visit providers if they don't do bbj but decided to break my own rule bc I find her so attractive. From the moment I walked in to the moment I finished in the bag I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Her tits although manmade are phenomenal and her Dr is a magician. I definitely plan on seeing her again.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1077266.htm

  2. #32084

    Typical Cali girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth777  [View Original Post]
    Went to dream with this one. Pics accurate and 150 qv. Hotel clean and safe. Get in and the bs happens. States her qv is a massage and HJ. It doesn't state that in her ad and she never said anything in text. She already had pocketed my money and I'm not one to make a scene so fuck it. She proceeds to do the most mediocre massage known to mankind. Just her rubbing cheap oil on your back for 2 minutes. On flip she did a rushed jackhammer HJ. Tried to upsell 100 more for a BJ and 300 total for FS. She's tripping. I would rather take my money to private delights or euros with that money. This was one of those dates that make me want to take a break from the hobby. Unless you want a terrible 5 minute $150 massage and sad ending or have money to where dropping 300 for FS is nothing I would pass. There's much better out there for the prices she's charging.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170556227
    When I see them say in the post they from Cali, it's a hard pass!! Every Cali girl I've met is like this, he'll most west coast providers in general. It's a red flag as soon I see it. The providers is the same as their government, TRASH LOL.

  3. #32083
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    On listcrawler there are a lot of Latina's posting, rates are $ for QV, $. 5 HR and $$ Hr. I normally don't mind Henrico but this has me a little suspect. The hotel is "upscale" like a place a lot of families would stay. Has anyone tried it out?
    Those ads are a crapshoot. Sometimes you get best deal of your life, and it's the women pictured or better for just a Benjamin. Then other times, it's a clear as day robbery. It's a game of chance. Once you find a good one, keep the number, and remember the pics used.

  4. #32082

    Blonde Bombshell

    Went to dream with this one. Pics accurate and 150 qv. Hotel clean and safe. Get in and the bs happens. States her qv is a massage and HJ. It doesn't state that in her ad and she never said anything in text. She already had pocketed my money and I'm not one to make a scene so fuck it. She proceeds to do the most mediocre massage known to mankind. Just her rubbing cheap oil on your back for 2 minutes. On flip she did a rushed jackhammer HJ. Tried to upsell 100 more for a BJ and 300 total for FS. She's tripping. I would rather take my money to private delights or euros with that money. This was one of those dates that make me want to take a break from the hobby. Unless you want a terrible 5 minute $150 massage and sad ending or have money to where dropping 300 for FS is nothing I would pass. There's much better out there for the prices she's charging.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170556227

  5. #32081

    Speaking of Motorcycle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I think you are right, I may be thinking of Smoke only because of the motorcycle. So maybe this one isn't a board favorite after all.
    When I think of motorcycle I dream about Alyse Aniston.

    https://alyse3.hesdesigns.biz/gallery-3/

  6. #32080
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Looks somewhat similar and especially the motorcycle pics, but if your thinking of Smoke then it's not her and she's still retired. If I'm wrong and that's not who you're talking about I apologize but I don't remember this one.
    I think you are right, I may be thinking of Smoke only because of the motorcycle. So maybe this one isn't a board favorite after all.

  7. #32079

    Careful

    Hey Gents,

    Be careful with this one. I was going to see her for a QV, but let her know early on that it was a maybe and that I would keep her updated. I ended up having another meeting for my work and let her know. She said well I require a cancellation fee or I will black list you from booking other girls for wasting my time. I just said I don't have that unfortunately and sincerely apologize. Left it at that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/284777503665

  8. #32078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/052855216951

    I remember this lady but I'm blanking on the name. I do remember she had retired so I'm wondering if this ad is real?
    Looks somewhat similar and especially the motorcycle pics, but if your thinking of Smoke then it's not her and she's still retired. If I'm wrong and that's not who you're talking about I apologize but I don't remember this one.

  9. #32077

    If Gal in photo answers door you should leave happy

    When I looked at your link my first thought, that's Tamara's sister but then I remembered I haven't seen Tamara in a few years.

  10. #32076

    Asian GFE

    Forgot to post this, I got a two girl session at the Asian GFE, I typically don't go BB but little head did the thinking. I saw Hina and the other girl that starts with an M but she left a few days ago. It was worth it. The didn; t get it on with each other, but they got on top of each other and let me go back and forth. Pricey, but worth it.

  11. #32075

    Latina's in the West End

    On listcrawler there are a lot of Latina's posting, rates are $ for QV, $. 5 HR and $$ Hr. I normally don't mind Henrico but this has me a little suspect. The hotel is "upscale" like a place a lot of families would stay. Has anyone tried it out?

  12. #32074
    Shill for GFE Ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Hina GFE

    Tried this J org several times over the past months but this is my first time posting a review. This org really saved me a lot of unnecessary trouble. Anyway, I am interested in their current lineups, but Mimi was not available in the time slot I requested, so I decided to try Hina first. (Unfortunately, I just heard from Booker that Mimi will leave tonight).

    The meeting was set in a hotel. Upon opening the door, I was greeted by the girl in the pictures. A cute, petite girl greeted me with a hug and I followed with some LFK. Something about her reserved and timid attitude worked for me and made her more attractive. She's not like most experienced providers and is not what you'd usually encounter from mature providers. I often found myself taking the lead during our session, initiating DFK and grabbing onto her body early on in the session. Conversation was pretty minimal at all points, but I didn't mind as our session started quickly. We started with BBBJ, which was a relatively gentle experience. I quickly moved on to missionary, which was most enjoyable, watching her reactions and her body move to my thrusts. She also performed some CG, which was very hot, and gave me ample time to play with her petite breasts. I spent my time enjoying myself here and grabbing her waist. Eventually, I switched to doggy, where I became more active in thrusting and popping in the bag. Her slight moans during the session felt more realistic than the dirty talk I was used to from other providers and overall I enjoyed and would repeat.

  13. #32073

    Anyone seen and care to share dream? Been trying set up.


  14. #32072

    Board favorite

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/052855216951

    I remember this lady but I'm blanking on the name. I do remember she had retired so I'm wondering if this ad is real?

  15. #32071
    Shill for GFE Ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Was really glad I caught this one before she leaves today. She was tall, gorgeous, super sweet and personable, and was down for everything. She was quite chatty, in a good way. Did a quick shower, some DATY, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggy, and then finished with bbjcim. Definitely would repeat if she comes back through this area. Really nothing to complain about other than maybe overplaying how good everything feels LOL. But I appreciate the effort.
    Today is her last day?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape