Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 3761
-
05-21-24 21:17 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 453Wants 750 for uncovered. 1500 without and you must provide. Papers. Next.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 19:16 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 51Tempting Siren
Anyone have any Intel on her that I should know about? Planning on setting something up soon with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-1d450471113a
-
05-09-24 13:27 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 148Chelsea Turner
WHO WOULDN'T!! I've tried to contact her for well over 2 yrs. Now.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 12:44 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 82Strawberry
Anyone know anything about this girl? My spidey sense is tingling but considering contact.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-4058567df070
-
05-09-24 07:04 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 1150Chelsea Turner
Does anyone know if she's still active? Would love to reconnect with her.
-
05-06-24 17:00 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 145Sb
Have had a couple hits from SB, but that isn't sh. Compared to the messages I sent and never got replies. Not sure why these girls send you likes and never respond.
Originally Posted by JohnDough71
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 16:46 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 82Other sites
Completely agree, I had this same rant recently in another forum. Anyway, I've been checking out sugar daddy meet. I haven't paid for the premium yet but the cost is fairly reasonable compared to SB and SA. Doesn't seem to have the same quantity of profiles but I am seeing some familiar faces. I can tell there are some of the same BS profiles and spam messages but looks worth trying for a month or two. I was wondering if anyone has any actual experience / success from the site. Share the 411 if you got any. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 22:35 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 324WTF Is Up With SA
WTF is up with SA lately? It's 99% fake ads or women claiming to want to fall in love and live happily ever after. And they keep adding stuff to the site that's just annoying. Now there's a huge banner there saying "Complete your profile". I don't give a fuck if anyone can search me. I'm about done with them. Secret Benefits doesn't have nearly as much activity, and there appear to be more quality women on Tryst.
Anyplace else I need to be clued in to?
-
04-29-24 15:48 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 182Oops
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-0129ecdf3b69
Originally Posted by Trek1000
[View Original Post]
Here ya go. Sorry about that.
-
04-28-24 13:52 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 29Massage
Coming to the area next weekend and trying to scope out the scene. Has anyone seen this one?
https://greenville.craigslist.org/hw...741506750.html
-
04-26-24 16:17 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 178Link to a message. Do you have the link to her page?
Originally Posted by TylerDurden07
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 15:51 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 182Fav Hispanic
https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-ce905a580d8a
Trying to work out a date & time with her, but she seems real--given that SA has so MANY fakes now, that's remarkable.
Anyone with any experience of her?
-
04-24-24 16:11 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 82Flake, or worse.
Well, answering my own post. I can't vouch for whether she's real or not, or whether she'll rob you or not, but she is a flake. Had a date and time set up. Texted the day of for confirmation and location. Crickets. Oh well, back to the search. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by JohnDough71
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 14:12 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 53Secret
I'm very interested in how this plays out. Let us know the damage if you TOFTT.
Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 18:39 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 51Koko
Since things with the other one didn't pan out, have something set up with this one. Seems sweet. Very explicit and direct in what she wants you to do with her. Any experience with her from anybody here?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...fd405ab6455e31









Reply With Quote




