Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 251 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 3761
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?
    Wants 750 for uncovered. 1500 without and you must provide. Papers. Next.

  2. #3475

    Tempting Siren

    Anyone have any Intel on her that I should know about? Planning on setting something up soon with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-1d450471113a

  3. #3474

    Chelsea Turner

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's still active? Would love to reconnect with her.
    WHO WOULDN'T!! I've tried to contact her for well over 2 yrs. Now.

  4. #3473

    Strawberry

    Anyone know anything about this girl? My spidey sense is tingling but considering contact.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-4058567df070
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f4d72aa6-68f4-4116-b5fc-0b8a11c488a8.jpg‎  

  5. #3472

    Chelsea Turner

    Does anyone know if she's still active? Would love to reconnect with her.

  6. #3471

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough71  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree, I had this same rant recently in another forum. Anyway, I've been checking out sugar daddy meet. I haven't paid for the premium yet but the cost is fairly reasonable compared to SB and SA. Doesn't seem to have the same quantity of profiles but I am seeing some familiar faces. I can tell there are some of the same BS profiles and spam messages but looks worth trying for a month or two. I was wondering if anyone has any actual experience / success from the site. Share the 411 if you got any. Thanks.
    Have had a couple hits from SB, but that isn't sh. Compared to the messages I sent and never got replies. Not sure why these girls send you likes and never respond.

  7. #3470

    Other sites

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]

    Anyplace else I need to be clued in to?
    Completely agree, I had this same rant recently in another forum. Anyway, I've been checking out sugar daddy meet. I haven't paid for the premium yet but the cost is fairly reasonable compared to SB and SA. Doesn't seem to have the same quantity of profiles but I am seeing some familiar faces. I can tell there are some of the same BS profiles and spam messages but looks worth trying for a month or two. I was wondering if anyone has any actual experience / success from the site. Share the 411 if you got any. Thanks.

  8. #3469

    WTF Is Up With SA

    WTF is up with SA lately? It's 99% fake ads or women claiming to want to fall in love and live happily ever after. And they keep adding stuff to the site that's just annoying. Now there's a huge banner there saying "Complete your profile". I don't give a fuck if anyone can search me. I'm about done with them. Secret Benefits doesn't have nearly as much activity, and there appear to be more quality women on Tryst.

    Anyplace else I need to be clued in to?

  9. #3468

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Trek1000  [View Original Post]
    Link to a message. Do you have the link to her page?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-0129ecdf3b69

    Here ya go. Sorry about that.

  10. #3467

    Massage

    Coming to the area next weekend and trying to scope out the scene. Has anyone seen this one?

    https://greenville.craigslist.org/hw...741506750.html

  11. #3466
    Link to a message. Do you have the link to her page?

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden07  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-ce905a580d8a

    Trying to work out a date & time with her, but she seems real--given that SA has so MANY fakes now, that's remarkable.

    Anyone with any experience of her?

  12. #3465

    Fav Hispanic

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-ce905a580d8a

    Trying to work out a date & time with her, but she seems real--given that SA has so MANY fakes now, that's remarkable.

    Anyone with any experience of her?

  13. #3464

    Flake, or worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Looks promising, maybe TGTBT.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-c308f12b6a5f
    Well, answering my own post. I can't vouch for whether she's real or not, or whether she'll rob you or not, but she is a flake. Had a date and time set up. Texted the day of for confirmation and location. Crickets. Oh well, back to the search. Good luck out there.

  14. #3463

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Since things with the other one didn't pan out, have something set up with this one. Seems sweet. Very explicit and direct in what she wants you to do with her. Any experience with her from anybody here?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...fd405ab6455e31
    I'm very interested in how this plays out. Let us know the damage if you TOFTT.

  15. #3462

    Koko

    Since things with the other one didn't pan out, have something set up with this one. Seems sweet. Very explicit and direct in what she wants you to do with her. Any experience with her from anybody here?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...fd405ab6455e31
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5233.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape