rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 251 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 3761
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1205
    Didn't happen. I only had an hour and she hit traffic. Rescheduled for tomorrow. Total legit. Good communication anyway!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait for your report!

  2. #3430
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I'm meeting up with this sweet, emotionally disturbed thing this afternoon. She seems naughty.
    Crazy in the head, crazy in bed!

  3. #3429

    Brooke report

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I'm meeting up with this sweet, emotionally disturbed thing this afternoon. She seems naughty.
    Can't wait for your report!

  4. #3428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1205

    MissBrooke

    I'm meeting up with this sweet, emotionally disturbed thing this afternoon. She seems naughty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ss223.jpg‎  

  5. #3427

    Strip Club eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badcock  [View Original Post]
    You guys are going to have to pay that fee like I do. I didn't say pm me to get her contact info. I'd be willing to trade but I keep getting messages wanting her number and I have never dealt with any of you that are asking. Just go to trophy club she's always there at night
    Huh. Strip Club. Not usually a fan of these, but if there's a stripper or two looking for more than just being uncovered.

    Now what night to go.

  6. #3426

    Utr

    You guys are going to have to pay that fee like I do. I didn't say pm me to get her contact info. I'd be willing to trade but I keep getting messages wanting her number and I have never dealt with any of you that are asking. Just go to trophy club she's always there at night

    Quote Originally Posted by Badcock  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Saw her twice. Was working at trophy a few months ago. Pm if you want more info. I would see her again and again..

  7. #3425

    Them

    She's legit. Saw her twice. Was working at trophy a few months ago. Pm if you want more info. I would see her again and again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?
    .

  8. #3424
    Any info on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231121_211902_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231121_211852_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231121_211900_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231121_211848_Seeking.jpg‎  

  9. #3423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1205
    It's literally the subject line of my last post, fellas. Geez!! I'm shocked some of you can find an actual pussy hole!

    Just kidding, guys. But I clearly describe the site in my post - and USASG rules prevent me from typing it (and rightfully so).

    But you seem to be unclear about the meaning of my post, brother. She isn't on SA anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    Can you help a Denver monger out with either what site, phone, how to look her up? Willing to do my homework, but would love a place to start.

    Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

    -SH.

  10. #3422

    Any help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    The Upstate hooker formerly known as Racy Hanna on SA moved to Denver (with the snowfall. We'll move up into the mountains so far that we can't be found. - sorry, just love that song. FYI, it was written & performed by Kenny Loggins' cousin) created an account on a site where horny perverts can support sexier perverts. Before she moved there, some of us got to fuck her. With luck, she will visit the area a lot and stay a while and fuck us some more. I'm not going to subscribe longer than this month, but maybe one of you richer gents can?
    Can you help a Denver monger out with either what site, phone, how to look her up? Willing to do my homework, but would love a place to start.

    Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

    -SH.

  11. #3421

    Can't find her

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    The Upstate hooker formerly known as Racy Hanna on SA moved to Denver (with the snowfall. We'll move up into the mountains so far that we can't be found. - sorry, just love that song. FYI, it was written & performed by Kenny Loggins' cousin) created an account on a site where horny perverts can support sexier perverts. Before she moved there, some of us got to fuck her. With luck, she will visit the area a lot and stay a while and fuck us some more. I'm not going to subscribe longer than this month, but maybe one of you richer gents can?
    I can't find her profile anywhere.

  12. #3420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1205

    VenusMVP

    The Upstate hooker formerly known as Racy Hanna on SA moved to Denver (with the snowfall. We'll move up into the mountains so far that we can't be found. - sorry, just love that song. FYI, it was written & performed by Kenny Loggins' cousin) created an account on a site where horny perverts can support sexier perverts. Before she moved there, some of us got to fuck her. With luck, she will visit the area a lot and stay a while and fuck us some more. I'm not going to subscribe longer than this month, but maybe one of you richer gents can?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3726x2360_4f8949268d61d3a0b817b1b33a72272c copy.jpg‎   3840x2880_3f7dc24627eeb45bd155df66a85ff8e9 copy.jpg‎   1290x2256_817585860498f041d87f92b1cf8870de copy.jpg‎   3024x4032_8bc9612a3673283371ee90c9b0eca04a copy.jpg‎   2316x3088_08d0976c55a024dc7678140da5464fca copy.jpg‎  


  13. #3419

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ElAzteca1992  [View Original Post]
    Good morning brothers.

    I have been talking to this beauty for a little bit and have been contemplating going through with trying to get together with her, but I figured I would ask to see if anyone has any experience with her. I have not been able to find any reviews on her. Hope someone has something positive to say. Feel free to respond here or through DM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-15e64b5f9c5d

    -Aztec.
    From what I remember, she wants you to send money on cash app to later blackmail you. I exchanged messages with her but always wants $$ before she meets. To avoid 'scams'.

  14. #3418

    SweetBabylove77 aka Karly

    Good morning brothers.

    I have been talking to this beauty for a little bit and have been contemplating going through with trying to get together with her, but I figured I would ask to see if anyone has any experience with her. I have not been able to find any reviews on her. Hope someone has something positive to say. Feel free to respond here or through DM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-15e64b5f9c5d

    -Aztec.

  15. #3417

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden07  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact Paige a couple of times recently. The first time she didn't respond. My second text wasn't even delivered. Very unlike her.

    I too hope she's ok. The last time I saw her, she sounded kind of jaded about this lifestyle & seemed to me like she wanted to get out or at least take a break.

    Hopefully she'll be back.
    Last time I seen her she seemed happy with what she was doing. Her sister recently got a job but she's not working there anymore either. Last txt she sent me she said she was having a rough week. Be careful texting her. If she got arrested LEO could be reading them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape