Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 251 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 3761
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3461

    Bdsm

    HEy Mr Hurt, I sympathize w you as I am of the opposite taste and its hard to find partners. She is not a UTR but posts in GVL and she may work for you. She does not have much tits but is fit and about 40, and open minded to BDSM but like to give not recieve so I kinda drifted away from her but she may remember me as Steve#2. Hope the link I post below works.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/454158625227

    If you try her, I'd appreciate knowing how it went and if you know any female subs, please lmk! Cheeers, Steve.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a BDSM friend. The choices on STG are NOT good (too old, too fat, too unreliable) and FetLife is kind of a shitshow (too many politics).

    If you know any young (35), attractive (hwp, fit, pretty, nice tits) UTR women that like beating the shit out of guys, send them my way.

    I had a relationship with one for a couple years. Gorgeous. Crazy, but so hot. She moved a few states away.

    The next one was fun, lasted about a year, but we had goals that didn't line up.

    My current UTR girl is not into pain of any kind, at all, giving or receiving.

  2. #3460

  3. #3459

    Caution

    Haven't met her yet, but had a promising exchange, but the following day got a text saying "I'm being stalked, watch out for texts from these numbers. ".

    She also lives in the complex near Upstate where some college girl was running a scam a year or two ago. Spidey sense says go slow.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Looks promising, maybe TGTBT.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-c308f12b6a5f

  4. #3458
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from Paige? God I miss her.
    I believe her to be now retired for the time being for whatever reason unfortunately. I have neither gotten a response back nor know anyone who actually has current day.

  5. #3457

    Angelbaby

    Anyone know anything about this girl? Looks promising, maybe TGTBT.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-c308f12b6a5f

  6. #3456

    Bdsm UTR

    Looking for a BDSM friend. The choices on STG are NOT good (too old, too fat, too unreliable) and FetLife is kind of a shitshow (too many politics).

    If you know any young (35), attractive (hwp, fit, pretty, nice tits) UTR women that like beating the shit out of guys, send them my way.

    I had a relationship with one for a couple years. Gorgeous. Crazy, but so hot. She moved a few states away.

    The next one was fun, lasted about a year, but we had goals that didn't line up.

    My current UTR girl is not into pain of any kind, at all, giving or receiving.

  7. #3455

    Paige

    Anyone seen or heard from Paige? God I miss her.

  8. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    Lisa asked that I mention her on the board. PM me for info.
    Dreamed this dream a couple times already and will definitely continue. Sweet as can be and takes direction well.

    See OP for contact info. I don't have permission to give it out.

  9. #3453

    I saw her once

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She's been on a long time and I'm curious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-dc364b0731a4
    I saw her once a few years back. This was 2019 or just before C-VID. It was 300 roses then. F / S at a hotel in Easley that I stayed the night at. She was fun and sweet. I don't know what she is like now.

  10. #3452

    Stokesbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    How did it turn out?
    It didn't. Never got a reply. Ah well. On to the next one. My loss could be somebody else's gain.

  11. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this little thing or know anything about her. Like to give her a spin and see what she is looking for. Toftt but see if anyone has any info first.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...87c1742996cf46
    How did it turn out?

  12. #3450

    UTR Lisa in Greenville

    Lisa asked that I mention her on the board. PM me for info.

  13. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this little thing or know anything about her. Like to give her a spin and see what she is looking for. Toftt but see if anyone has any info first.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...87c1742996cf46
    Sweet. Gorgeous tits. Loves loves loves to watch you lick that kitty. Her head game is good but possibly a little short on time. And her kitty is perfect. A little blonde Bush.

    She was a friend of mine for a few months.

    Then I fucked up and fell in love with another. No I won't share😂128514;.

  14. #3448

    Stokesbaby

    Anybody seen this little thing or know anything about her. Like to give her a spin and see what she is looking for. Toftt but see if anyone has any info first.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...87c1742996cf46
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2013.jpg‎  

  15. #3447

    Double Team a curious lady

    Whew Life's a b*h some days.

    Anyway, had a birthday not long ago. Didn't get some, but I'll live.

    On that note:

    My question: Anyone here know a lady who wants to be tag-teamed? Can't promised I'll find any myself, but I'd figured I'd ask.

    I realize this might be better somewhere else, but I'm starting somewhere.

    Thanks,

    Ginger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape