Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 1440 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34712

    Ari info

    Just looking for a little info on Ari. I couldn't find any info using the search, not sure if name changed. I did test the waters with her offer for "content" and she was responsive and fairly quick to reply. Just hoping for some confirmation that she won't set me up to get robbed before I take the full plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/487256474686

  2. #34711

    Laney.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/927444021530

    Anyone have any intel on this chick? If so how was the experience? Please send me a direct message or respond to my thread.
    I have seen her a few times. There was time a couple of years ago when she was a decent GFE. But her service and quality have gone way down now.

    And she is not as punctual and accommodating like she was before.

    Not worth the donation in my opinion. Atleast not anymore. Flaky and rude.

    Much better options out there for the donation.

    I would skip her and look elsewhere.

  3. #34710

    Laniey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/927444021530

    Anyone have any intel on this chick? If so how was the experience? Please send me a direct message or respond to my thread.

  4. #34709

    Checks

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    As someone else said, unless there is crazy chemistry, I pretty much need it. But if there's chemistry, then usually it's not a problem, LOL. I mean unless I see a red flag, or something is rotten in the state if Denmark, I'm going down there. Also. Where do you get checked at? I really don't want to go to my regular MD for that.
    https://www.stdcheck.com/ has a 10 panel test for $140. You can also go to planned parenthood, Hope Across the Globe, AHF, etcetera. Number of places.

  5. #34708
    About 2 weeks ago I did a Double with Jessica (Dr. Mom) and Southside Queen, Sophia. I had a really great time with them. But, I'm not here to discuss them. I asked Jessica if she knew where Deja was located. She said that she didn't know where she was. Do any of you Mongers know where I can find Deja? I sure would like to poke that ass again!! DM is fine. Thanks in advance.

  6. #34707

    I hope you're not really wanting

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Shay says a monger's wish is her command and then posts these photos.

    Is she hinting she will do her 4-legged friend as part of the date? Now that really is doggie style!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/823352367730
    I really hope you're not wanting to see her get penetrated by the K-9.

    That's just Sick and Disgusting!!

  7. #34706

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    She wants $20 down payment on outcalls for "gas". If you don't have gas money, you're not making any real money. Probably because you're a scammer or a terrible date. Stop collecting 20 bucks at a time and go do your damn job.

    Rich.
    Sure do hope she is real. IMO she is smoking!

  8. #34705

    Three is the magic number

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers out that that doses a real three sum? I'm talking going down on each other while doing me, taking turns getting pounded while eating each other? I'm not into big girls. TIA. Dm is fine. Jax.
    I've had 4 double dates.

    The first was with April (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/325999371245) and a friend of hers that's gone now. It was a freaking blast. We did everything you describe and more. She's got a new friend named Jamie that I think is down for the deed. Give her a shout.

    The second was with Granny Clampett and her young friend. Terrible experience and horrible humans.

    The third was with Truth and Emily. Truth was fantastic, Emily was too trashed to perform.

    The last was with Ashley and Chicago (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/774854129912). She's the shorter, cuter one in these photos. Ashley was a complete waste of time and money. Chicago did her best to show me a good time.

    Rich.

  9. #34704

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    And then she pops up with another one. Guess it is a scam unless I hear otherwise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/676878237587
    She wants $20 down payment on outcalls for "gas". If you don't have gas money, you're not making any real money. Probably because you're a scammer or a terrible date. Stop collecting 20 bucks at a time and go do your damn job.

    Rich.

  10. #34703

    The Vixxen

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    Check out my post in Stay Away. Tldr: you don't want to go there.

    Rich.

  11. #34702
    I'm having trouble finding non zombies lately. Can anyone advise where I should be hunting and if needed a when.

  12. #34701

    Yeah I'm wondering the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    As someone else said, unless there is crazy chemistry, I pretty much need it. But if there's chemistry, then usually it's not a problem, LOL. I mean unless I see a red flag, or something is rotten in the state if Denmark, I'm going down there. Also. Where do you get checked at? I really don't want to go to my regular MD for that.
    Primary P will report you to the health dept if something is amiss. I don't need that kinda heat at home! LOL.

  13. #34700

    Is Shay Hinting She Will Do. . . ?

    Shay says a monger's wish is her command and then posts these photos.

    Is she hinting she will do her 4-legged friend as part of the date? Now that really is doggie style!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/823352367730
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0hjMzNj.jpg‎   1m.jpg‎   2NGNh.jpg‎   3NTI4.jpg‎  

  14. #34699
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    Well, it's probably one of two things. Either the gal doesn't like suckin bare dick (or suckin dick period), which doesn't have to be a dealbreaker in and of itself. Just make sure service is priced appropriately. Or, she's worried about catching something. And, in that case, keep your most recent test papers on hand. If that isn't good enough, either adjust service terms or keep it pushin.
    As someone else said, unless there is crazy chemistry, I pretty much need it. But if there's chemistry, then usually it's not a problem, LOL. I mean unless I see a red flag, or something is rotten in the state if Denmark, I'm going down there. Also. Where do you get checked at? I really don't want to go to my regular MD for that.

  15. #34698
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a contact number or had any luck at all with this one? Messsaged her several times thru Tryst and got no response. Definitely has a sexy look. PM me if any of you know the secret to reaching her or if she is even real.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sunshynerenee
    Same. No response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape