Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 41291
-
05-10-24 17:50 #34646Senior Member

Posts: 50Checked her out myself!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/588060586168
Went ahead and tried this one out myself because I'm a sucker for nice man made tits. For all of you guys worried about her wearing wigs, she looked fine. She had one of THE CLEANEST and organized rooms I've been too. She was clean and fixed up when I arrived. Smelled nice and was very accommodating. She has an amazing set of man made tits that are soft and amazing. She has a nice ass in the canine view as well. She seems to want to please you and do what it takes to make sure you leave happy. I may give her another try just because of those tits and her effort to make sure I was happy.
-
05-10-24 16:43 #34645Senior Member

Posts: 587Snowbunny
Anyone have any Intel on this one. Been seeing her ad for a while. She looks like potentially a LOT of fun. Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169746447
-
05-10-24 11:18 #34644Senior Member

Posts: 587I saw that, LOL! Too bad she has a bad reputation. Oops.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 11:18 #34643Senior Member

Posts: 31Darkestbless
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/910814004895
Any intel on this BBW?
Any decent traveling Latinas in town?
How about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/511748039939
-
05-10-24 10:28 #34642Senior Member

Posts: 307Three sums
Are there any providers out that that doses a real three sum? I'm talking going down on each other while doing me, taking turns getting pounded while eating each other? I'm not into big girls.
TIA.
Dm is fine.
Jax.
-
05-10-24 10:19 #34641Senior Member

Posts: 225This is just Classy
Hi Guys, I just had to put this out there. Sorry if it's been posted, I'm roflmao!!
150 hh 200 hr spcl need to pay probation before 8 am.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/197069441990
Again, sorry if posted before I couldn't help but post it!
Beenthere9 Be safe out there, Please!!
-
05-09-24 22:25 #34640Senior Member

Posts: 69020 Coins Extra Just To Touch?? WTF!
Neck, I totally agree with you these looney providers invent new games to add even more inflation to our hobby!
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Adding for Greek is fine, that is agreed to be a fetish. Same with adding more in no cover. We all agree that is fair to add more for her doing. But adding more for a monger just to touch the provider is beyond insane!
Thanks Neck for pointing out such silly add on games. Can you ad a link so we know the girl who is so wacko?
LB.
-
05-09-24 20:32 #34639Senior Member

Posts: 909Better person than me.
Almost pollar opposite. Gotten to the point have to ask what they don't do LOL. These tricks be not willing to do nothing anymore, or itemizing every little part of the experience. One actually said 20 to touch. Touch what? LOL. Think she took to many hits. One time showed up, and trick said don't touch. Was like the fuq you on. Don't have no mandingo slinging around. Got dressed and bounce.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 20:25 #34638Senior Member

Posts: 27Haiti
Reached out to this one cause I liked her pics. Saw some earlier review saying she complained about size but I gave it a shot anyway cause I like her looks. I had no issues, she was friendly with good attitude. Sent the text, quick response, got to location and had a good time with a CBJ, mish and k9. 100/150/200.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/276904732878
-
05-09-24 19:14 #34637Senior Member

Posts: 587https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169662451
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
I think this is her?
-
05-09-24 18:48 #34636Senior Member

Posts: 173You're brave. I hope for your sake you're good at spotting fakes. It seems like LEO only has predators on their radar, but that could change at any minute. Simply because it's working now doesn't mean it'll work in the future. It only takes one.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
I am the total opposite. If a provider gets that brazen with their communication, I'm out.
-
05-09-24 18:42 #34635Senior Member

Posts: 587I was saying that she's hideous IMO. Can't find that ad. Will post if I do.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 18:18 #34634Senior Member

Posts: 62Fake
Definitely fake.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 12:53 #34633Senior Member

Posts: 225Looking for Generours Men
Hi Guys, This provider asks for 50 % deposit first before any info on where she is, I say provider / whom ever is answering texts. Has a Snapchat name listed Lillyli18!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/169819580047 Stay safe.
-
05-09-24 11:08 #34632Senior Member

Posts: 259You have to text her and find out her rates. I've deleted the text already.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





