Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 41299
-
05-15-24 19:23 #34699Senior Member

Posts: 587As someone else said, unless there is crazy chemistry, I pretty much need it. But if there's chemistry, then usually it's not a problem, LOL. I mean unless I see a red flag, or something is rotten in the state if Denmark, I'm going down there. Also. Where do you get checked at? I really don't want to go to my regular MD for that.
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 19:18 #34698Senior Member

Posts: 587Same. No response.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 18:51 #34697Senior Member

Posts: 87Daffne
Has anyone ventured?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/434783328294
-
05-15-24 15:35 #34696Senior Member

Posts: 97The BBBJ
Well, it's probably one of two things. Either the gal doesn't like suckin bare dick (or suckin dick period), which doesn't have to be a dealbreaker in and of itself. Just make sure service is priced appropriately. Or, she's worried about catching something. And, in that case, keep your most recent test papers on hand. If that isn't good enough, either adjust service terms or keep it pushin.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 15:27 #34695Senior Member

Posts: 411Self post?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-15-24 14:52 #34694Senior Member

Posts: 316Sunshyne
Anyone got a contact number or had any luck at all with this one? Messsaged her several times thru Tryst and got no response. Definitely has a sexy look. PM me if any of you know the secret to reaching her or if she is even real.
https://tryst.link/massage/sunshynerenee
-
05-15-24 13:11 #34693Senior Member

Posts: 587The no BBBJ thing is silly to me. That girl, while fun looking, seems like she's been rode hard and put up wet. Who knows how many bare cocks she's slobbered on? I mean if your hygiene is good. Wth? There's pretty much no way to decipher if a man has an std on his cock unless it's broken out with the herps or puking nasty stuff. One would think she would want to put her best "mouth" forward to encourage regular visits. Maybe charge a bit more the 1st time, but say if you repeat, no charge for BBBJ. But hey. What do I know? I've only been in business for over 40 yrs. LOL.
Originally Posted by RSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 11:44 #34692Senior Member

Posts: 269Maybe
It looks like the girl I post but I think she's someone different but I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 09:49 #34691Senior Member

Posts: 413I disagree
I won't repeat because of those BBBJ, kissing restrictions but I her place was ghetto. Definitely not an upscale condo community but not super horrible. I felt safe and comfortable. I'm from Ny, I can show you ghetto LOL. She's not married, she may have some baby daddies that help out but no husband. Also, there is no upstairs and there was no one else in her unit. Discreet and private. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by RSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 02:21 #34690Regular Member

Posts: 4Francesca the Silva
I love Latina girls. Easy contact by email. The meeting scheduled for the same day in the afternoon. Met her at the door and she gave me a nice DFK and I straight away knew that this is going to be great. Then we both undressed and went to the shower. DFKs in the shower were great. She gave me a nice BJ in the shower which was hot. A little bit of boobjob too. Then we went to the bed where we had some nice DFKs. She uses a lot of tongue which I really love. After that she gave me a nice BBBJ. Then she started riding me in CG and RCG positions. She has amazing riding skills. Then we switched to missionary and then to doggy. DFKs never really stopped, so the chemistry was great. I ended up in the packet while she was riding me CG. It was a hot and sensual experiences.
https://sexycompanion.vip/francesca/
-
05-15-24 02:02 #34689Banned Member

Posts: 36Thank you.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 00:15 #34688Regular Member

Posts: 9Sexy Trinidian queen
No ad up yet but there will be one by end of week. Very sweet girl, Welcoming, sexy accent, fresh, clean. Super tight must see no rush service. Doing her a favor and posting about her here. She is new to town and is looking for a couple of regulars.
Treat her right fellas.
718 days 374 weeks 7XXX months.
-
05-14-24 18:58 #34687Senior Member

Posts: 59She said the same thing to me. You have to be a regular before she actually provides, which means, she never will, if she says the same line to everybody. Terrible ghetto location on wells. Hubby was probably upstairs. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 15:20 #34686Senior Member

Posts: 413Mya
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/391022678743
Incall was clean and safe. Very sweet girl, nice personality, welcoming. She greeted me freshly showered wrapped in a towel. The vibe was good. On to the main event. Kissing, not allowed. Definitely disappointed with that. Her girls however are full and luscious. Nipple piercing, just don't understand why do that to beautiful nipples. Because. It's a deterrent from sucking them. Not a huge fan of hardware in my mouth. I was really looking forward to a nice BBBJ cause her menu stated CIM. But. I'm chill, I'm not going to push anything cause it's a mood killer. CBJ. Disappointing because at a certain age it's hard to feel anything thru that latex. She did say maybe in the future but it's something you need to work up to. She will ride you and flow into any positions you want. She's got some baby damage, but considering all that she's pretty, her pics are a fair representation of her. I did pop. She let me grind away till I did. I'd repeat but no kissing at all and CBJ kind of a deal breaker for me.
-
05-13-24 18:17 #34685Senior Member

Posts: 1247Yes! High as shit and smelled like a diaper. She was horrible!
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





