Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 41302
-
05-14-24 18:58 #34687Senior Member

Posts: 59She said the same thing to me. You have to be a regular before she actually provides, which means, she never will, if she says the same line to everybody. Terrible ghetto location on wells. Hubby was probably upstairs. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 15:20 #34686Senior Member

Posts: 413Mya
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/391022678743
Incall was clean and safe. Very sweet girl, nice personality, welcoming. She greeted me freshly showered wrapped in a towel. The vibe was good. On to the main event. Kissing, not allowed. Definitely disappointed with that. Her girls however are full and luscious. Nipple piercing, just don't understand why do that to beautiful nipples. Because. It's a deterrent from sucking them. Not a huge fan of hardware in my mouth. I was really looking forward to a nice BBBJ cause her menu stated CIM. But. I'm chill, I'm not going to push anything cause it's a mood killer. CBJ. Disappointing because at a certain age it's hard to feel anything thru that latex. She did say maybe in the future but it's something you need to work up to. She will ride you and flow into any positions you want. She's got some baby damage, but considering all that she's pretty, her pics are a fair representation of her. I did pop. She let me grind away till I did. I'd repeat but no kissing at all and CBJ kind of a deal breaker for me.
-
05-13-24 18:17 #34685Senior Member

Posts: 1247Yes! High as shit and smelled like a diaper. She was horrible!
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 18:01 #34684Senior Member

Posts: 587Well damn. Whatever you do, don't piss her off. I think I had to cancel on her a while ago for a legit reason. I think I gave her at least an hour or so. I keep forgetting who she is when she comes in town. This is the second time she has basically told me to fuck off after I texted her, LOL. Talk about holding a grudge.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 13:51 #34683Senior Member

Posts: 837Tee or maybe another name previously
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...g/062140109247
Hey brothers, we've got some one new to my area (Sarasota) saying check out my Jacksonville posts. Which I did, but all that got me was more photos. I searched your thread, but she's going by Tee which is obviously not yielding any results. Long story short, if you could point me in the right direction I'm happy to do my due diligence, or just give me the highlights, yes or no? I'm a BBBJ fan and per her posts she delivers top notch, but could be self reviews etc.
Thanks in advance.
-
05-13-24 13:37 #34682Banned Member

Posts: 36Brittany?
Anyone ever see Brittany?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/588467382819
-
05-13-24 12:11 #34681Senior Member

Posts: 49Saw her yesterday and I think she's in town for another day? Great experience protected sex was default and I was totally fine with that and didn't press so I can't speak to a total 'bare' experience. Amazing BBJ though. She did say she will be going abroad and not back for six months so definitely reach out asap.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 11:31 #34680Senior Member

Posts: 374There's translation errors with many of these Latina providers. That bare is referring to the BJ, not the FS. She does offer / allow DATY and she does do BBBJ. FS is covered.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 09:14 #34679Senior Member

Posts: 316Laura
And then she pops up with another one. Guess it is a scam unless I hear otherwise.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/676878237587
-
05-13-24 08:57 #34678Senior Member

Posts: 587In her ad, she advertises "bare" which to me says unprotected sex. Pretty much everything is on her menu in her ad. These always make me skeptical because most legit providers would never say that. I'm not contradicting you at all however. She definitely looks like fun.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 08:55 #34677Senior Member

Posts: 359Ad is gone.
I guess there is your answer.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 02:41 #34676Senior Member

Posts: 154Would love to no her prices and do and don't? You can DM if you would like.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 19:26 #34675Senior Member

Posts: 1055I thought the person that played ET was dead
By the looks of this still alive and giving head.
Originally Posted by Busta69;6894115[URL
-
05-12-24 18:39 #34674Senior Member

Posts: 125OOPS! My bad on Rana. Search Stephanie
I had forgotten that most of her reviews were before she changed her name. You know how it goes, as reviews become increasingly unflattering, they change their names to try to throw us off the true info. Most of the reviews are going to be pretty old. She really hasn't posted much recently.
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 17:59 #34673Senior Member

Posts: 49Appreciate your take and input that's what this forum is for! Used to see her frequently but haven't seen her in a few months for the similar reasons.
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






