Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 471
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorFun  [View Original Post]
    It was pretty clear she was, but now I know for sure.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ngel88.546539/#xfmgMedia.
    She doesn't even have a bad review much less an alert. What happened with you and her? I've tried to set up an appointment a couple times and she never texts back.

  2. #350

    Stay away, junkie behavior, and scammer

    It was pretty clear she was, but now I know for sure.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ngel88.546539/#xfmgMedia.

  3. #349

    Anyone check her out yet?

    Seen a few posts. Looks at least legit. Is she any fun?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...t/105612802120

  4. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglefire  [View Original Post]
    I am getting the same error, for how long its been I am guessing it got taken down again.
    They have their DNS misconfigured. Just add www. To the name in your browser and you should be good.

  5. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbist  [View Original Post]
    So is TNA Board down or is just me. Every time I try to access it I get a 403 Forbidden error message.
    I am getting the same error, for how long its been I am guessing it got taken down again.

  6. #346

    Is Tna down?

    So is TNA Board down or is just me. Every time I try to access it I get a 403 Forbidden error message.

  7. #345

    Fun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...r/829630046601

    30 lbs heavier than pics. Not fat but has that just out of jail poundage on her. Good personality and great fun! Outstanding kitty. Treat her nice and you will have a great time!

  8. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Sapphire at 425-221.xxxx advertises usually in Tacoma. Comes over once a month to visit here Tyrone. Looks good, spun though was hitting a vape while railing her doggie LOL. Tight ass kitty. I mean tight! I pounded it for 29 min, nutted then left. Comms suck. Late, broken, fell asleep etc. Could be excellent if she could get it together, but then so could they all.
    Thanks for info. I had contacted her as well but we could not get our schedules to line up. Was quoted +100 to her posted rate for dfk / BBBJ.

  9. #343

    Little Sunny Rea

    Does anyone have info on her?

    Found her on Redditt.

    Have seen her on STG as well.

  10. #342

    Sapphire STG Walla Walla

    Sapphire at 425-221.xxxx advertises usually in Tacoma. Comes over once a month to visit here Tyrone. Looks good, spun though was hitting a vape while railing her doggie LOL. Tight ass kitty. I mean tight! I pounded it for 29 min, nutted then left. Comms suck. Late, broken, fell asleep etc. Could be excellent if she could get it together, but then so could they all.

  11. #341
    Any information on this one. She has been posting for a couple weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...8/400549313314

  12. #340
    She is well established on the TNA board. Her handle there is PrettyNSweet.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing the gal below. Accurate pics, reasonable rates. Got a reasonably good BBBJ cardate, only downside was cim was a huge upcharge so I passed. FS available for reasonable upcharge but not a fan of doing that in a vehicle. Not bad overall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...i/697458670970

  13. #339

    No name on STG

    Ended up seeing the gal below. Accurate pics, reasonable rates. Got a reasonably good BBBJ cardate, only downside was cim was a huge upcharge so I passed. FS available for reasonable upcharge but not a fan of doing that in a vehicle. Not bad overall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...i/697458670970

  14. #338

    Amber

    After trying to reach either cookie or Bambi from the link below without success, I texted with this ad. Sent a meetup address and claimed no deposit needed, but something about it felt off. Googling the number in the ad brought up old postings using pics of a different gal, when I asked about it they went silent. Did I miss out or was my gut correct?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...h/383577385877

  15. #337

    Bambi and cookie

    Anyone have any experience with the Bambi and cookie duo? Looks like cookie is legit from some of the posts below, but I don't think I've seen anything on Bambi. If anyone has experience with both, who would you pick for an individual visit? Thanks in advance gents!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pasco/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-wetter-better-together-duos-a/810190442675

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape