Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 13307
-
05-07-24 12:06 #11327Senior Member

Posts: 2035Summer
I had a positive experience with Jenn, would see her again. What was Summers menu like? What were the pros and cons of your session? Send me a message if you don't want to post.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 21:43 #11326Senior Member

Posts: 476Paradise
I assume all covered?
Originally Posted by Jogglish
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 16:14 #11325Senior Member

Posts: 155Jenn and Summer
Most of this has probably already been said but here is my input:
Jenn (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/916635077577) - like most people say cute, pictures fairly accurate, talkative, thin, might make you wait, has set cost structure.
Summer (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...u/474837870737) - cute, pictures fairly accurate, not as thin as Jenn but who is, communication started good but then was sporadic.
I'd see both again but would go to Jenn first. Both are around $$ for hhr.
-
05-04-24 05:35 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 598I thought the same thing. High AND smoking? What's wrong with people.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 19:53 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 40Providers
I am always open for suggestions. Not much to be had here in Greenville.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-Childish.
-
05-01-24 22:25 #11322Senior Member

Posts: 156I will never tell anyone how to live their life but that sounds awful and I don't think I could perform seeing that kind of sad situation.
Originally Posted by Childish
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 12:49 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 40Skyler
Visited Skyler recently. She's real and incall was in a good spot. She was high when I met her; smokes inside her incall. Went for 30 minutes but ended up staying longer then expected. She is not a time watcher. Pregnant with a large baby bump. I had a good time with her but experiences very. She smelled good and stated she takes a bath between visitors. I would not say you 'must' see her but she is real and I had a decent time. She does not require any verification. Communication was short and simple.
https://tryst.link/escort/skyler-rose0324
-childish.
-
04-30-24 19:44 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 565Help
Does anyone have any intel on this one? Her pics look good, but we know how that goes. I know that she is staying at the White Palace on Wade Hampton.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/642313008327
-
04-29-24 13:03 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 27Text Free
I have used a few different VOIP apps and this one works the best for me (Apple iPhone). Other ones seem to have a big delay and won't send pics.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 07:43 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 533Bbbj
I'm looking for an amazing BBBJ with cim, anyone have any safe recommendations? Seems the LEO activity is on the rise.
-
04-27-24 21:05 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 520Asian Hotel
Just a heads up. Look at Myrtle Beach bust. Got a police chief in the sting on Hotel set up. It's election year. Stay to the reviewed and confirmed. I think BMW just posted on the Asian Thread. Now, Pound on. HC.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 18:37 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 318Traveling Asians
I see they're back, anyone been? Curious how it is this visit. Been many times over the years and sometimes it's great, sometimes meh. I asked if they had any info on the girl or a pic and they sent me this; come on now, ain't no way LOL it annoyed me enough to make me not want to go.
-
04-27-24 18:32 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 318I've gotten this message at least 3 times now, they're not going to do anything. Last 2 times I've replied talking 💩 and they stop replying.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 13:12 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 533Kimberly
Does she offer BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 11:31 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 120Kimberly from Charlotte
Had a great first time visit with Kim while she was visiting Greenville. I will repeat and highly recommend. She is very thick so if you are looking for a spinner Kim is not your girl.
PROS.
Good hotel.
Great communication.
Very cool person.
Seems to really enjoy her work.
No evidence of pimps or boyfriends.
CONS.
None.
Her three Benjamins for an hour is standard these days. But some mongers might be getting priced out by inflation.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/upscale-suitemins-of-i85--gfe-/568420851159












Reply With Quote





