Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 888 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11337

    Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    I will never tell anyone how to live their life but that sounds awful and I don't think I could perform seeing that kind of sad situation.
    I am always open for suggestions. Not much to be had here in Greenville.

    -Childish.

  2. #11336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Childish  [View Original Post]
    Visited Skyler recently. She's real and incall was in a good spot. She was high when I met her; smokes inside her incall. Went for 30 minutes but ended up staying longer then expected. She is not a time watcher. Pregnant with a large baby bump. I had a good time with her but experiences very. She smelled good and stated she takes a bath between visitors. I would not say you 'must' see her but she is real and I had a decent time. She does not require any verification. Communication was short and simple.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skyler-rose0324

    -childish.
    I will never tell anyone how to live their life but that sounds awful and I don't think I could perform seeing that kind of sad situation.

  3. #11335

    Skyler

    Visited Skyler recently. She's real and incall was in a good spot. She was high when I met her; smokes inside her incall. Went for 30 minutes but ended up staying longer then expected. She is not a time watcher. Pregnant with a large baby bump. I had a good time with her but experiences very. She smelled good and stated she takes a bath between visitors. I would not say you 'must' see her but she is real and I had a decent time. She does not require any verification. Communication was short and simple.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skyler-rose0324

    -childish.

  4. #11334

    Help

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? Her pics look good, but we know how that goes. I know that she is staying at the White Palace on Wade Hampton.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/642313008327

  5. #11333

    Text Free

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    What app is the best for this? Whatsapp?
    I have used a few different VOIP apps and this one works the best for me (Apple iPhone). Other ones seem to have a big delay and won't send pics.

  6. #11332

    Bbbj

    I'm looking for an amazing BBBJ with cim, anyone have any safe recommendations? Seems the LEO activity is on the rise.

  7. #11331

    Asian Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    I see they're back, anyone been? Curious how it is this visit. Been many times over the years and sometimes it's great, sometimes meh. I asked if they had any info on the girl or a pic and they sent me this; come on now, ain't no way LOL it annoyed me enough to make me not want to go.
    Just a heads up. Look at Myrtle Beach bust. Got a police chief in the sting on Hotel set up. It's election year. Stay to the reviewed and confirmed. I think BMW just posted on the Asian Thread. Now, Pound on. HC.

  8. #11330

    Traveling Asians

    I see they're back, anyone been? Curious how it is this visit. Been many times over the years and sometimes it's great, sometimes meh. I asked if they had any info on the girl or a pic and they sent me this; come on now, ain't no way LOL it annoyed me enough to make me not want to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240427-183619_textPlus.jpg‎  

  9. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    One of my friends in the hobby called me sometime ago in a damn panic because some random number called him and said that if he didn't pay wasting his girl's time that he's send three hitmen to his address. I know he uses a VoIP number as do I, and I told him not worry and change his number. Better to be inconvenienced than to be constantly threatened by scammers.
    I've gotten this message at least 3 times now, they're not going to do anything. Last 2 times I've replied talking 💩 and they stop replying.

  10. #11328

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Had a great first time visit with Kim while she was visiting Greenville. I will repeat and highly recommend. She is very thick so if you are looking for a spinner Kim is not your girl.

    PROS.

    Good hotel.

    Great communication.

    Very cool person.

    Seems to really enjoy her work.

    No evidence of pimps or boyfriends.

    CONS.

    None.

    Her three Benjamins for an hour is standard these days. But some mongers might be getting priced out by inflation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/upscale-suitemins-of-i85--gfe-/568420851159
    Does she offer BBBJ?

  11. #11327

    Kimberly from Charlotte

    Had a great first time visit with Kim while she was visiting Greenville. I will repeat and highly recommend. She is very thick so if you are looking for a spinner Kim is not your girl.

    PROS.

    Good hotel.

    Great communication.

    Very cool person.

    Seems to really enjoy her work.

    No evidence of pimps or boyfriends.

    CONS.

    None.

    Her three Benjamins for an hour is standard these days. But some mongers might be getting priced out by inflation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/upscale-suitemins-of-i85--gfe-/568420851159

  12. #11326

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see Megan. I've been itching to have an experience with her.
    Not too sure about giving out my photo I'd.

  13. #11325

    My Bad. I hate that site anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? Your link doesn't work. Best to put a name along with the link so people can figure out in case the link doesn't work.
    Yeah man. My bad. It's been a while since I posted. So. I've attached her info in the picture AND just had another appointment. Her name is Ashley Madison. Ironic right?!

    FUN STUFF: I've decided this girl is basically every college Sophmore I could never score with in college. EXCEPT. I can now. She's fun, bubbly, intelligent, and can hold a conversation and write a complete sentence. ZERO signs of any demons. And her ass is one of the hottest I've ever seen.

    Boring Stuff: Great Comms, VERY decent location, and ZERO "lurkers".

    In the HR appointment I ended up chatting for like 20 minutes of it. She never mentioned time to me either. Hit this one up fellas. Not a bad use of your time or money by ANY measure.

    Be Safe. Doe Out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55c0b6858c479dffa6f091c0507643e5b81f744c-1.jpg‎   4a31a9470f04bae1049cdd40b2defccc8fc10473-1.jpg‎   10c893f77ac3c28aedef1ecdaac5bd979b95c069-1.jpg‎   75b3540b799d945e2e69581b24492128a251bbfc-1.jpg‎  

  14. #11324

    Text App

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    One of my friends in the hobby called me sometime ago in a damn panic because some random number called him and said that if he didn't pay wasting his girl's time that he's send three hitmen to his address. I know he uses a VoIP number as do I, and I told him not worry and change his number. Better to be inconvenienced than to be constantly threatened by scammers.
    What app is the best for this? Whatsapp?

  15. #11323

    I really want to see Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwoodSc  [View Original Post]
    Any legit info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirl21
    I would love to see Megan. I've been itching to have an experience with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape