Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 13301
-
05-01-24 12:49 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 40Skyler
Visited Skyler recently. She's real and incall was in a good spot. She was high when I met her; smokes inside her incall. Went for 30 minutes but ended up staying longer then expected. She is not a time watcher. Pregnant with a large baby bump. I had a good time with her but experiences very. She smelled good and stated she takes a bath between visitors. I would not say you 'must' see her but she is real and I had a decent time. She does not require any verification. Communication was short and simple.
https://tryst.link/escort/skyler-rose0324
-childish.
-
04-30-24 19:44 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 565Help
Does anyone have any intel on this one? Her pics look good, but we know how that goes. I know that she is staying at the White Palace on Wade Hampton.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/642313008327
-
04-29-24 13:03 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 27Text Free
I have used a few different VOIP apps and this one works the best for me (Apple iPhone). Other ones seem to have a big delay and won't send pics.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 07:43 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 533Bbbj
I'm looking for an amazing BBBJ with cim, anyone have any safe recommendations? Seems the LEO activity is on the rise.
-
04-27-24 21:05 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 519Asian Hotel
Just a heads up. Look at Myrtle Beach bust. Got a police chief in the sting on Hotel set up. It's election year. Stay to the reviewed and confirmed. I think BMW just posted on the Asian Thread. Now, Pound on. HC.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 18:37 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 318Traveling Asians
I see they're back, anyone been? Curious how it is this visit. Been many times over the years and sometimes it's great, sometimes meh. I asked if they had any info on the girl or a pic and they sent me this; come on now, ain't no way LOL it annoyed me enough to make me not want to go.
-
04-27-24 18:32 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 318I've gotten this message at least 3 times now, they're not going to do anything. Last 2 times I've replied talking 💩 and they stop replying.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 13:12 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 533Kimberly
Does she offer BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 11:31 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 120Kimberly from Charlotte
Had a great first time visit with Kim while she was visiting Greenville. I will repeat and highly recommend. She is very thick so if you are looking for a spinner Kim is not your girl.
PROS.
Good hotel.
Great communication.
Very cool person.
Seems to really enjoy her work.
No evidence of pimps or boyfriends.
CONS.
None.
Her three Benjamins for an hour is standard these days. But some mongers might be getting priced out by inflation.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/upscale-suitemins-of-i85--gfe-/568420851159
-
04-26-24 10:41 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 169Megan
Not too sure about giving out my photo I'd.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 08:32 #11311Senior Member

Posts: 214My Bad. I hate that site anyway
Yeah man. My bad. It's been a while since I posted. So. I've attached her info in the picture AND just had another appointment. Her name is Ashley Madison. Ironic right?!
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
FUN STUFF: I've decided this girl is basically every college Sophmore I could never score with in college. EXCEPT. I can now. She's fun, bubbly, intelligent, and can hold a conversation and write a complete sentence. ZERO signs of any demons. And her ass is one of the hottest I've ever seen.
Boring Stuff: Great Comms, VERY decent location, and ZERO "lurkers".
In the HR appointment I ended up chatting for like 20 minutes of it. She never mentioned time to me either. Hit this one up fellas. Not a bad use of your time or money by ANY measure.
Be Safe. Doe Out.
-
04-25-24 18:23 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 121Text App
What app is the best for this? Whatsapp?
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 17:32 #11309Senior Member

Posts: 143I really want to see Megan
I would love to see Megan. I've been itching to have an experience with her.
Originally Posted by GreenwoodSc
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 17:25 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 143Just got word of a similar death threat scam.
One of my friends in the hobby called me sometime ago in a damn panic because some random number called him and said that if he didn't pay wasting his girl's time that he's send three hitmen to his address. I know he uses a VoIP number as do I, and I told him not worry and change his number. Better to be inconvenienced than to be constantly threatened by scammers.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 15:23 #11307Regular Member

Posts: 1Any legit info on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirl21









Reply With Quote





