Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 888 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11308

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Comms were fairly quick, she seemed to be cordial but I have not been able to squeeze in a visit yet but perhaps this weekend if time permits.
    As I recall $450 per hour.

  2. #11307

    Reached out

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    I know it's spring time but have any of you gentlemen ploughed the Snow? There have been a lot of ads for a long time but no reports. Surely, someone has been ploughing!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/461049967576
    Comms were fairly quick, she seemed to be cordial but I have not been able to squeeze in a visit yet but perhaps this weekend if time permits.

  3. #11306

    Snow

    I know it's spring time but have any of you gentlemen ploughed the Snow? There have been a lot of ads for a long time but no reports. Surely, someone has been ploughing!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/461049967576

  4. #11305

    Paradise is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer77  [View Original Post]
    If those pics are actually her they're about 10 years old. But she's not bad looking, slim, good service, ok location, didn't get robbed. Saw her twice and left happy both times.

  5. #11304
    Quote Originally Posted by Divorced  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm that this woman is a BI* Down right mean indeed. She definitely doesn't always provide what is agreed upon and if you two don't agree, she will contact any mutual friends and your family members if she has access. The lies she tells others about you is terrible! I'm not sure what happened to her in the past but She doesn't like men.
    Thank you for the info. I was interested but you just saved me disappointment and more. Thanks again.

    D.

  6. #11303

    Knew it was a fake LOL

    I mean obviously it was TGTBT and I've seen the pics before, I was more curious what they'd say. This was the only one I replied to with this app in over a month.

    They haven't replied yet

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/168495226
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240420-165656_TextMe.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240420-165736_TextMe.jpg‎  

  7. #11302

    Sienna

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSteel69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any Intel on these two beauties?

    Kink Queen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/584943955587

    Sexy Sienna.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/199151467740
    Found this post about Sienna:

    "Not the girl in the pictures at all, but attractive enough to stay after the half hour drive. She's real and provides the session that she says she provides, but I won't repeat due to it just being an average time. ".

  8. #11301
    Is there a better option than STG? (Let me rephrase. I know there is a better option than STG). Are some of these pay to join sites actually worth joining? I've never signed up because I assumed they were all scams like the dating sites. I'm looking for a specific type, and none of the girls on STG fit that criteria.

    What sites should I be checking out? Ideally looking for someone under 30, that either lives in the area or visits frequently. Not looking to play sugar daddy, but not opposed to UTR. Just want someone young, hot, clean, and that I could see a couple times a month. (Yeah, I know. Isn't everyone?

  9. #11300
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    She looks a little TGTBT for Greenville. I hope that's not the case but yea for Augusta Rd. That just seems TGTBT.
    Haven't seen her yet, but I've been chatting with her off and on. She's friendly, comms are a little slow at times, but she sent me a selfie verification pic. Hasn't hit me up for a deposit yet, so I'm hopeful. Will let you know if a dream happens.

  10. #11299
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    Is she preggo?. Asking for a friend.

    Johnny.
    Negative. Slimmer than the photos.

  11. #11298
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSteel69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any Intel on these two beauties?

    Kink Queen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/584943955587

    Sexy Sienna.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/199151467740
    Kink Queen is real, but heavier than her pics lead you to believe. She's leaving this afternoon.

    Sienna is real, but her pics are not. Saw her about 2 years ago. I'm not a fan of catfishing so I decided to walk away.

  12. #11297

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    G took Kennedy for a spin today. Comms was good, safe location, nice girl. It was a pleasant experience, nothing more. Everything covered. Great rack. Has the G mark of approval. On her ass anyway.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/334001084748
    Is she preggo?. Asking for a friend.

    Johnny.

  13. #11296

    Kennedy

    G took Kennedy for a spin today. Comms was good, safe location, nice girl. It was a pleasant experience, nothing more. Everything covered. Great rack. Has the G mark of approval. On her ass anyway.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/334001084748
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-04-18 154244.jpg‎  

  14. #11295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Dam if it wasn't for potential of Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Divorced  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm that this woman is a BI* Down right mean indeed. She definitely doesn't always provide what is agreed upon and if you two don't agree, she will contact any mutual friends and your family members if she has access. The lies she tells others about you is terrible! I'm not sure what happened to her in the past but She doesn't like men.
    Probably wouldn't never saw her. I got lucky I guess. I won't repeat after reading y’all reports on her. Thanks for head up.

  15. #11294

    2nd that

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    Well at least you got some moneys worth. For anyone else, DO NOT SEE HER. She did a cash and dash on me for outcall. She's fat and ugly and a *****. And definitely on something. She's downright mean.
    Can confirm that this woman is a BI* Down right mean indeed. She definitely doesn't always provide what is agreed upon and if you two don't agree, she will contact any mutual friends and your family members if she has access. The lies she tells others about you is terrible! I'm not sure what happened to her in the past but She doesn't like men.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape