Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22415

    Tokyo Spa

    Stopped by and saw Jenny today. Previous revies are spot on. I am guessing 30 ish Korean with blonde hair with a pair of DD enhanced milk bags. Started with the usual TS with teasing and back to the room for a 15 minute massage before the flip. Then proceeded to a CBJ. She snuck the protection before I got a chance to request no cover. After CBJ proceeded to CG and boy can she ride. Proceeded to mish and finished in the bag during doggie. I will definitely repeat.

    Happy Guy.

  2. #22414

    PLM Brea

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest  [View Original Post]
    Going to make an appointment with Brea, can anyone provide any information on what to expect or what she is like? Also, do you ever get messages from the PLM phone number after booking? Or are they good at not messaging.
    Oh Johnny, search is your friend. Search for Brea. She probably has 20 posts here and then there are another 20+ on PLM. What to expect? A great time and the PLM "handshake". Brea is a 40-50 body building soccer mom with a great attitude. Does she enjoy her work or just fakes it well, I don't care. I have a great time. If lean and firm is your thing, expect your willie to tingle.

    As a first timer to PLM you will need to voice call. Then you will get a text with a location and some notes. Something like, "123 Main St. Apt. A. the door on the left. " After you reply that you have it the only communication would be if there is an issue. Checking on you if you are late. That kind of thing. You will never have a message out of the blue asking if you want to have some fun today.

  3. #22413

    Any info on this lovely local lady?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ent-48322.html

    Set up to see her tomorrow, but I've not seen any reports here or elsewhere about her. I searched here for a report on her name, but none appear. Some reports on a lady with the same name from almost 4 years ago, but it's clearly not the same woman. Anybody seen her? Thanks!

    LTB.

    P.S. I'll update here after I've visited with her.

  4. #22412
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyNutron  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...xen-43904.html

    Has anyone else seen this lady?

    Just curious as I will be in town.

    TiA.
    She gives a hell of a massage with a very drawn out and teasing ending. No extras at all but for what she offers she's great!

  5. #22411
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed this ad and hoping it's legit. Any info on her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ces-39785.html
    Hope I'm wrong but if you reverse search the images, some pictures come back to reddit posts. Phone number is being used in Portland, OR. I smell a deposit scam brewing but I could be wrong.

  6. #22410

    PLM Brea

    Going to make an appointment with Brea, can anyone provide any information on what to expect or what she is like? Also, do you ever get messages from the PLM phone number after booking? Or are they good at not messaging.

  7. #22409
    Looking for an Asian massage in St. Louis county or st. Charles county, with a girl that's good looking and will go topless and possible he. Inbox me if you know of anything. Thank you.

  8. #22408
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Fucked with, you are being.

    https://onlyfans.com/tris_love
    I swear I recognize the ink, but Iv been wrong before. After googling that number I wouldn't even bother reaching out.

    Oops.

  9. #22407

    New Price

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50.
    Spring Spa in O'Fallon has been at this price since the beginning of the year. I hear from a few stores that some men are leaving over $10. Really? It's for the house. Massage work is hard work when done well. My advise is to adjust the tip by $10 if you do not get the massage you want. I still tip the same as a regular and they all work hard for me.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html

  10. #22406
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Went to couple of places recently heard massage price is increased to $70 all over MO, 30 min $50
    Agree. $70 appears to be the new one hour norm at many stores.

  11. #22405

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Is FS available on her menu?
    Fucked with, you are being.

    https://onlyfans.com/tris_love

  12. #22404

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her once a few years back when she was working with the Angels. It seems like I recognize the back tattoo. It was in Soulard and I damn near shook hands with the guy leaving before me. Good covered BJ.
    Is FS available on her menu?

  13. #22403
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed this ad and hoping it's legit. Any info on her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ces-39785.html
    I'm pretty sure I saw her once a few years back when she was working with the Angels. It seems like I recognize the back tattoo. It was in Soulard and I damn near shook hands with the guy leaving before me. Good covered BJ.

  14. #22402

    Anyone checked out Amanda?

    Just noticed this ad and hoping it's legit. Any info on her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ces-39785.html

  15. #22401

    Service though?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50.
    That's fine, I'm not necessarily worried about the price, I just want to know if this is a HE kinda place?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape