Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22403
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed this ad and hoping it's legit. Any info on her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ces-39785.html
    I'm pretty sure I saw her once a few years back when she was working with the Angels. It seems like I recognize the back tattoo. It was in Soulard and I damn near shook hands with the guy leaving before me. Good covered BJ.

  2. #22402

    Anyone checked out Amanda?

    Just noticed this ad and hoping it's legit. Any info on her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ces-39785.html

  3. #22401

    Service though?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50.
    That's fine, I'm not necessarily worried about the price, I just want to know if this is a HE kinda place?

  4. #22400

    New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50

    New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50.

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this place? It's in the Schnuck's Plaza on Telegraph. I called to see the price for an hour and they said 70.

  5. #22399

    Massage price $70

    Went to couple of places recently heard massage price is increased to $70 all over MO, 30 min $50

  6. #22398

    Body, Sound, & Soul

    Anyone know anything about this place? It's in the Schnuck's Plaza on Telegraph. I called to see the price for an hour and they said 70.

  7. #22397

    BBW in South St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovethatbob  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thy-27911.html

    This woman is a solo operator, from her home in S. City St. Louis. Easy going, does a good job, all inclusive with finish and is reasonable. Been around a long, long time..
    What does she charge, please?

  8. #22396

    Oriental Spa. Bayless

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Spa is on Bayless. Just a couple miles up I-55.

    Has always been HE.
    Tried Oriental Spa. Bayless, two weeks ago, about 4 pm. Got Cici, . 60/ hr, massage was good, some teasing during massage, after flip HE. 40 , she wanted more but that is all I had. The HE was mechanical and uninspired, nothing special.

  9. #22395

    Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised there aren't a few AMPs around the airport. Usually there are a couple in any large city. Any good outcall providers in St. Louis? I'm not finding much on any of the sites I normally use.
    Try Sexy Sarah from RubRankings for outcall. Set up was easy. She's a very nice lady and very good looking / great enhanced chest. Plenty of tattoos but very well done. Not a LMT but decent massage, standard finish and cost is reasonable. Haven't seen her in over a year so don't know if prices have gone up.

  10. #22394

    Airport

    I'm surprised there aren't a few AMPs around the airport. Usually there are a couple in any large city. Any good outcall providers in St. Louis? I'm not finding much on any of the sites I normally use.

  11. #22393

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by TCat2230  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best Caucasian or African American massage in st Charles county at a real place. If possible extras maybe?
    Check out Jenny in St. Charles.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html

  12. #22392

    She's Been Reviewed Under The Name Vii

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she has had a Tryst ad running for a while, link below. After checking out her Twitter / now X account, she seems like a pretty cool chick. I may have to consider making an appointment.

    https://tryst.link/massage/silksomatics
    Do a search.

  13. #22391
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMchn  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen Silk?
    https://tryst.link/massage/silksomatics
    https://www.thesilkymasseuse.com/offerings

    Tia.

    Luv.
    I haven't seen her, but she has had a Tryst ad running for a while, link below. After checking out her Twitter / now X account, she seems like a pretty cool chick. I may have to consider making an appointment.

    https://tryst.link/massage/silksomatics

  14. #22390

    Silk

    Curious if anyone has seen Silk?

    https://www.thesilkymasseuse.com/offerings

    Tia.

    Luv.

  15. #22389

    Her Website

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Where can we find sensual Scarlett? Is there a website or link you can provide.
    https://sensualscarlett.com/

    She was a PLM and Hometown Honey and probably with some other organization prior. Now it is her and her quite apartment in University City. Easy to find and plenty of parking. Pictures are real. More tats are more recent.
    Last edited by Jeffc 574; 05-01-24 at 09:51. Reason: more

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape