Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 24703
-
04-23-24 20:49 #22348Senior Member

Posts: 479Yes that was her standard MO. She would send mass texts out and then ghost after she got a couple bookings. I got sick of it as well.
Originally Posted by WingerDinger99
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 15:12 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 36Saw Ashley. Really great massage but no extras or HE.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 16:33 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 30I had tried schedule three appointments and she would blow me off all three times all when she was with the Angels. She would send a message a week later asking for a reschedule each time. She really doesn't have her priorities. She sent me a message recently with her new number once and I just ignored it. I gave her three chances and it just never worked out.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 14:00 #22345Senior Member

Posts: 479Savanah was one name she's used with the Angels. I can't remember the others. She's real and mixed reviews here.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 12:10 #22344Regular Member

Posts: 7Vii
I feel like it is finally my turn to finally contribute. I did schedule with Vii. I did a phone screening with her. Her pictures are accurate and her place is nice and I felt safe. I did pay for meter parking but there was plenty of space. She is tiny, but very cute. Spiritual and very direct about her rules and limitations. Its not a rub and tug. There isn't much teasing, but it is definitely a legitimate full body massage with a sensual and prolonged finish on the flip. I'd recommend. I would also recommend being honest with her with what you're looking for when you do screen, she will reciprocate. There is a spiritual thread to the service and if you're into it, its quite nice. You can dm questions.
Originally Posted by FredAgain123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 10:59 #22343Banned Member

Posts: 175She Is Real
Former Angel not sure what name she used, reviews are mixed but old, I have been trying to setup something with her but she never answers when I ask about a time communication is sketchy at best. Hope you have better luck.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 10:51 #22342Regular Member

Posts: 5Jasmin
I've been there multiple times. Have only received HE although as previously described, she'll lean over close and spit on your crank. Various options of MT. 60 for the hour plus gratuity of 40-60 depending on service. Have never heard of addition services available. Good luck.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 09:58 #22341Senior Member

Posts: 340Rub Rankings. Regular Poster
Has anyone contact or seen the girl in this post? Looks TGTBT but it's a local number and the pics check out as not showing up anywhere else. And with the rates she's charging, I have to assume this is a FS session and not just massage. Any info is much appreciated.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...art-27413.html
-
04-21-24 18:56 #22340Senior Member

Posts: 40Lily
Can I pm you?
Originally Posted by Skippy808
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 17:14 #22339Senior Member

Posts: 195Jasmine chippewa
BJ, once mentioned next time more more tip may be available didn't tried again since even for HJ was very demanding $80-100 tip.
-
04-21-24 16:41 #22338Senior Member

Posts: 485[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-21-24 16:08 #22337Senior Member

Posts: 195Bj
It is very hard to get BJ from AMP here, you have to go centerville for that.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 15:40 #22336Senior Member

Posts: 36Vii
Has anyone seen Vii?
-
04-21-24 13:17 #22335Senior Member

Posts: 340Jasmine Manchester
Not sure if you're referring to Jasmine on Manchester or the location on Chippewa, but I've been to the Manchester location several times and seen 2 of the girls. All sessions have involved on a hand finish with various levels of mutual touch allowed, but BJ has never been offered. A couple times, it seemed it might with the same girl where she would put her mouth very close to my cock and spit on it as she jerked me off, but it's never happened. I've heard of people saying BJ is possible. Best of luck to you if you give it a shot. My hunch is that you'd have to be a regular visitor to get further than HJ and mutual touch.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 12:53 #22334Senior Member

Posts: 40Lilly
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...xen-43904.html
Has anyone else seen this lady?
Just curious as I will be in town.
TiA.











Reply With Quote





