Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22420

    New Price

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50.
    Spring Spa in O'Fallon has been at this price since the beginning of the year. I hear from a few stores that some men are leaving over $10. Really? It's for the house. Massage work is hard work when done well. My advise is to adjust the tip by $10 if you do not get the massage you want. I still tip the same as a regular and they all work hard for me.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html

  2. #22419
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Went to couple of places recently heard massage price is increased to $70 all over MO, 30 min $50
    Agree. $70 appears to be the new one hour norm at many stores.

  3. #22418

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Is FS available on her menu?
    Fucked with, you are being.

    https://onlyfans.com/tris_love

  4. #22417

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her once a few years back when she was working with the Angels. It seems like I recognize the back tattoo. It was in Soulard and I damn near shook hands with the guy leaving before me. Good covered BJ.
    Is FS available on her menu?

  5. #22416
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed this ad and hoping it's legit. Any info on her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ces-39785.html
    I'm pretty sure I saw her once a few years back when she was working with the Angels. It seems like I recognize the back tattoo. It was in Soulard and I damn near shook hands with the guy leaving before me. Good covered BJ.

  6. #22415

    Anyone checked out Amanda?

    Just noticed this ad and hoping it's legit. Any info on her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ces-39785.html

  7. #22414

    Service though?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50.
    That's fine, I'm not necessarily worried about the price, I just want to know if this is a HE kinda place?

  8. #22413

    New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50

    New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50.

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this place? It's in the Schnuck's Plaza on Telegraph. I called to see the price for an hour and they said 70.

  9. #22412

    Massage price $70

    Went to couple of places recently heard massage price is increased to $70 all over MO, 30 min $50

  10. #22411

    Body, Sound, & Soul

    Anyone know anything about this place? It's in the Schnuck's Plaza on Telegraph. I called to see the price for an hour and they said 70.

  11. #22410

    BBW in South St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovethatbob  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thy-27911.html

    This woman is a solo operator, from her home in S. City St. Louis. Easy going, does a good job, all inclusive with finish and is reasonable. Been around a long, long time..
    What does she charge, please?

  12. #22409

    Oriental Spa. Bayless

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Spa is on Bayless. Just a couple miles up I-55.

    Has always been HE.
    Tried Oriental Spa. Bayless, two weeks ago, about 4 pm. Got Cici, . 60/ hr, massage was good, some teasing during massage, after flip HE. 40 , she wanted more but that is all I had. The HE was mechanical and uninspired, nothing special.

  13. #22408

    Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised there aren't a few AMPs around the airport. Usually there are a couple in any large city. Any good outcall providers in St. Louis? I'm not finding much on any of the sites I normally use.
    Try Sexy Sarah from RubRankings for outcall. Set up was easy. She's a very nice lady and very good looking / great enhanced chest. Plenty of tattoos but very well done. Not a LMT but decent massage, standard finish and cost is reasonable. Haven't seen her in over a year so don't know if prices have gone up.

  14. #22407

    Airport

    I'm surprised there aren't a few AMPs around the airport. Usually there are a couple in any large city. Any good outcall providers in St. Louis? I'm not finding much on any of the sites I normally use.

  15. #22406

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by TCat2230  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best Caucasian or African American massage in st Charles county at a real place. If possible extras maybe?
    Check out Jenny in St. Charles.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape