Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 24701
-
05-07-24 11:57 #22406Senior Member

Posts: 339Agree. $70 appears to be the new one hour norm at many stores.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 23:39 #22405Senior Member

Posts: 40Lol
Fucked with, you are being.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
https://onlyfans.com/tris_love
-
05-06-24 18:09 #22404Senior Member

Posts: 489Menu
Is FS available on her menu?
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 16:10 #22403Senior Member

Posts: 479I'm pretty sure I saw her once a few years back when she was working with the Angels. It seems like I recognize the back tattoo. It was in Soulard and I damn near shook hands with the guy leaving before me. Good covered BJ.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 14:42 #22402Senior Member

Posts: 203Anyone checked out Amanda?
Just noticed this ad and hoping it's legit. Any info on her?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ces-39785.html
-
05-05-24 21:38 #22401Senior Member

Posts: 186Service though?
That's fine, I'm not necessarily worried about the price, I just want to know if this is a HE kinda place?
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 20:13 #22400Senior Member

Posts: 195New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50
New one hour price $70 everywhere 30 min $50.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 20:12 #22399Senior Member

Posts: 195Massage price $70
Went to couple of places recently heard massage price is increased to $70 all over MO, 30 min $50
-
05-05-24 19:55 #22398Senior Member

Posts: 186Body, Sound, & Soul
Anyone know anything about this place? It's in the Schnuck's Plaza on Telegraph. I called to see the price for an hour and they said 70.
-
05-04-24 13:19 #22397Senior Member

Posts: 136BBW in South St. Louis
What does she charge, please?
Originally Posted by Lovethatbob
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 01:14 #22396Senior Member

Posts: 87Oriental Spa. Bayless
Tried Oriental Spa. Bayless, two weeks ago, about 4 pm. Got Cici, . 60/ hr, massage was good, some teasing during massage, after flip HE. 40 , she wanted more but that is all I had. The HE was mechanical and uninspired, nothing special.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 11:24 #22395Regular Member

Posts: 5Airport
Try Sexy Sarah from RubRankings for outcall. Set up was easy. She's a very nice lady and very good looking / great enhanced chest. Plenty of tattoos but very well done. Not a LMT but decent massage, standard finish and cost is reasonable. Haven't seen her in over a year so don't know if prices have gone up.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 11:16 #22394Senior Member

Posts: 460Airport
I'm surprised there aren't a few AMPs around the airport. Usually there are a couple in any large city. Any good outcall providers in St. Louis? I'm not finding much on any of the sites I normally use.
-
05-02-24 13:13 #22393Senior Member

Posts: 79Jenny
Check out Jenny in St. Charles.
Originally Posted by TCat2230
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
-
05-02-24 00:45 #22392Senior Member

Posts: 301She's Been Reviewed Under The Name Vii
Do a search.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





