Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 11216
-
05-07-24 02:42 #9041Senior Member

Posts: 211Re: Secret Benefits Site
Hello There,
Being that SA has not been good for me lately, I decided to open a free account on Secret Benefits. I wanted to know if anyone else besides Ace McNasty has had good luck on this site before I plunge the minimum $89 to buy a credits package to email babies on there. I did also notice that you can filters profiles which show verified profiles with a short video on some of the girls. I would figure if I stay with the verified videos it would be less likely to have scammers or I am I wrong?
-
05-04-24 14:38 #9040Senior Member

Posts: 187Girl in the red bra and stockings is another person. She's Asian used to be on HX. How do I know? I saw her before and have the exact same unpixelated pic LOL.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 21:36 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 246https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-2370b065063b
Baby Nix is another GigaStacy Ricer but she viewed my profile and then didn't respond ANyone land her?
-
05-03-24 18:10 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 1023I'm surprised you got anything off Secret Benefits. I tried them out twice many years ago when I started on Seeking when it was still Seeking Arrangement. Nothing but fake profiles and bots. And their pay model I didn't like either with having to buy credits. And then you burn through those credits talking to a supposed real girl. Never got with anyone from there. The girls would respond maybe one time and that was it. So I got the feeling that they just hired fake girls to have fake profiles and fake responses. I didn't give it a third shot. Seeking was batting way better.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 16:25 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 3338Great intel. I would find sugaring in the IE safer for me. I'll definitely look into that site. I have a need to stay very discreet, this is possible at that site?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 12:13 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 5603Girls go on seeking mostly for the cash but there are quite a few that are looking for adventure to varying degrees. One of my come on lines to get my low baller rates is telling them that I am very entertaining, adventurous, etc. It definitely works here and there.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 11:16 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 1388Nope. The sugar dating website that sponsors this board. You see their signup page pop up when you log on. SA will always get the best traction and yield because they are older and much bigger, but I have found jewels and treasures at SB, especially in the IE. Lots of young Latinas and I love banging these girls. Most of my white girls are from the Mr. Wade's site.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 22:48 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 246Anyone ever get a response from her? She's exactly my type. GOdam. Would destroy her in bed LOL. (rice).
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-b5fc4a97982d#.
-
05-02-24 19:43 #9033Banned Member

Posts: 171Ha! Try Cuddle Comfort. Go for average looking with kids. Play it cool, hope you vibe and it is a blast. Like High School, you are laying there and you have to make a move and see what happens.
Originally Posted by NickD
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 17:54 #9032Regular Member

Posts: 15Great advice!
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
I lurk daily and haven't come across CC. So I gave it a reference search via Google to see what might turn out expecting something related to SA and saw "Christian Connection"? So I'm baffled and not ashamed to be asking.
-
05-02-24 11:52 #9031Banned Member

Posts: 171You never know what can happen when you starting experimenting with these girls. I have been with one girl from SA for about 5 years for no money after the first couple times. No one had ever used toys on her and she isn't comfortable asking her SO to use them, so she comes to me. 1-2 x a month I get a text with a link for a new toy she wants me to use on her. Absolute freak in bed.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
When a new girl who comes over, either CC or SA I ask "Can I play with your pussy using a toy" I take my time down there and make sure they get off. A 30 minute investment has saved me thousands of dollars.
Get yourself a good selection and open to communicate with them as what they want.
-
05-02-24 10:17 #9030Senior Member

Posts: 272Zip Code on prepaid card
SecureSpend and Vanilla have removed the option of registering a zip code to the card. This prevents the cards from being used on any merchant / website that requires zip code as well as all digital wallets (Google, Apple, Venmo, etc) rendering these cards nearly useless for anything expect in-person transactions.
Does anyone know of a card that still allows zip to be registered (and actually done it within last 90 days) ?
This isn't for Seeking, for other sites.
-
04-30-24 23:11 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 5603My advice is roleplay whatever floats your boat. Whatever it is, there will be girls that are into it. Its a wide and varied world out there. Something for everyone. I used to be shy about it when I was younger. But once I started sugaring I just went for anything and everything I ever wanted. You may have to burn through a number of girls to find the right ones. But at this point in my life I can spot them on sight (at least 80% or more of the time).
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 19:27 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 422What type of roleplay are you engaging in with these girls, if you don't mind me asking? Age / race / domination / etc. ?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 17:47 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 1023Damn man two suitcases?! LOL The Willy Wonka of the pleasure dome! Yeah I'm not into that whole bdsm fifty shades type stuff. The most I like is spanking a girls ass and leaving my red handprints on it. Some guys do that choking stuff on girls but not for me. Just give me a nice pale ass to spank and I'm happy to spank and eat it.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
What I do have a bit on the extreme side is outfits for my girls. Since I'm a photographer on the side I have outfits ready to go for them. From cosplay type, lingerie, naughty club wear, etc and accessories for the outfits.
For the toys I don't have too many. Just the basics. The fun I have on top of the actual sex is taking pics and videos of all the action and them modeling for me. So I have something to reminisce on later.
And that's why I love younger girls. They are usually fresh and not always experienced in the art of pleasuring or being pleasured. Although there have been some exceptions and the girls were natural freaks. And I welcome those too to either get surprised by how freaky they are already or to introduce/teach them sexual pleasures. Nothing wrong with mid 20s and up girls. I've had them too. But a girl that is 18-20 and hot is just natural boner inducing material. No blue pill needed!










Reply With Quote






