Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 11189
-
04-30-24 23:11 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 5602My advice is roleplay whatever floats your boat. Whatever it is, there will be girls that are into it. Its a wide and varied world out there. Something for everyone. I used to be shy about it when I was younger. But once I started sugaring I just went for anything and everything I ever wanted. You may have to burn through a number of girls to find the right ones. But at this point in my life I can spot them on sight (at least 80% or more of the time).
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 19:27 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 422What type of roleplay are you engaging in with these girls, if you don't mind me asking? Age / race / domination / etc. ?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 17:47 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 1013Damn man two suitcases?! LOL The Willy Wonka of the pleasure dome! Yeah I'm not into that whole bdsm fifty shades type stuff. The most I like is spanking a girls ass and leaving my red handprints on it. Some guys do that choking stuff on girls but not for me. Just give me a nice pale ass to spank and I'm happy to spank and eat it.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
What I do have a bit on the extreme side is outfits for my girls. Since I'm a photographer on the side I have outfits ready to go for them. From cosplay type, lingerie, naughty club wear, etc and accessories for the outfits.
For the toys I don't have too many. Just the basics. The fun I have on top of the actual sex is taking pics and videos of all the action and them modeling for me. So I have something to reminisce on later.
And that's why I love younger girls. They are usually fresh and not always experienced in the art of pleasuring or being pleasured. Although there have been some exceptions and the girls were natural freaks. And I welcome those too to either get surprised by how freaky they are already or to introduce/teach them sexual pleasures. Nothing wrong with mid 20s and up girls. I've had them too. But a girl that is 18-20 and hot is just natural boner inducing material. No blue pill needed!
-
04-30-24 17:08 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 5602No arguments here. But as most of my sessions do last a while it definitely gives me a break without having to stop and restart. Over the years I have spent a lot on toys and accessories. I actually have a wall of pain in my bedroom so these girls know they are in for as wild a ride as they can handle. I think it turns them on just looking at it.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
Then I have 2 suitcases full of everything under the sun for me to choose from. I can't even remember half the stuff I have ditched over the years that were non-starters or I just got bored using. Most of these girls haven't really experienced all that much (even a lot of experienced pros). Most guys are pretty vanilla. And the girls really are not, but need the guy to initiate it. Throw in some freaky role play and you just may find them coming back for more and at a reasonable rate. Like they say "girls just want to have fun".
-
04-30-24 15:14 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 1013While I prefer to eat out my girls and make them cum without any tools. Pretty much any clit vibrator will do the job as an assist. Because I've had a very small amount of girls I can't get off by eating them and / or fingering. Actually two an old GF that needed to be jackhammered to cum. LOL And a past baby. Most of my girls I can get to cum by just eating them out. Which I prefer because of that feeling of them cumming and that sweet pussy juice in your mouth. When I do use a tool I prefer a vibrator that looks like a cock and is clear in color. I have a purple clear dick style vibrator for them. It's hot when they put on a masturbation show for me. And seeing that dildo going in and out of their pussy. Or if they prefer they just keep it on their clit. I have some smaller ones too for their ahole. To break them in for that anal action. So no need to spend a lot of money on peripherals. LOL Any simple clit vibrator works just make sure it's adjustable speed. Some women have very sensitive clits and can be over stimulated with to strong of a vibration.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 23:01 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 5602I got the rose thing. First time out was a not interested. I'll stick with the Domi 2 (not as good as the domi 1) but they quit making them.
-
04-29-24 21:16 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 489Excellent. The prizes still exist just fewer than before.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 19:47 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 1013She's his sugarbaby which if you understand how sugaring works. You don't share your girls. They're not pros to be passed around. If you find her on your own that's a different story. Because some babies sometimes can have multiple daddies. But as a general rule you keep your babies to yourself. Don't treat them like pros. Plus Ace isn't known to give info on these girls out anyway.
Originally Posted by Wyerles1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 19:37 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 3718 yo Latina SB 95 lbs
Would you mind sharing us the info?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 19:02 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 37Help!
https://members.seeking.com/member/87112f0e-6524-4f2c-b903-eea5a00fdfd8
Have any experience this lovely?
Any info is appreciated.
-
04-29-24 16:05 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 422Santa Barbara is outside of my old shopping area, so can't help, but I do admire your taste! I can only imagine the GPS syndrome though.
Originally Posted by GreenB909
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 16:04 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 422Nice. Where did you find this little hoochie, on Seeking?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 10:38 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 138818 yo Latina SB 95 lbs
I spent Sat with my 18 yo Latina SB. Two hours in the FC and the rest of the afternoon dining and hanging out. This pink rose saved my mouf and jaw. I could not bring her to orgasm despite all my effort. My tongue was cramping up. She was about 80% there then I tagged team and the rose finished the job while I was kneeling in front of her with one finger inside her tight pussy. Her legs shake when she cums and her vagina squeezes my finger and tries to push it out involuntarily so the orgasm is real. She has little to zero sexual experience being so young. After that, it's daddy's turn and I creampie her in every position but CG is my fav because her body is perfect and her face is so pretty.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Here are some action shots in the FC. Won't show the front view of cowgirl but you guys can enjoy the back view of her 95 pound tiny body. She has the skinniest thighs. They look like chopsticks LOL. Her face is a dead ringer for the actress Jenna Ortega. I attached a pic of JO for those of you who have not seen her movies. Wednesday Addams Family.
This pink rose stim is the best $10 bucks I ever spent LOL.
-
04-29-24 09:15 #9016Senior Member

Posts: 300I have reasonably good flexibility but not like you do. And I fear getting into local stuff because I can be seen. So I only do distant stuff. So I don't do M&Gs. I have to go with girls who can do MG and FC same day. Of course that turns off some girls who say they don't sleep with guys first day they meet them. Had that happen last week actually.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 18:44 #9015Senior Member

Posts: 1013I mentioned it, beenverified. I also check those you listed. Results can appear on multiple reverse phone search sites. It's almost impossible to check them all. So I concentrate on the more popular sites and that appear higher up on Google search results.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
I've never had a girl try to blackmail me. So I don't get to paranoid about keeping my info private. Most girls aren't that savvy to do so especially younger honeys that I usually do arrangements with. Maybe some have but it ends once I've blocked them by phone or email. I don't hear from them ever again. So I'm not going to exhaust myself trying to find every damn site that has some info. That's just being way to damn paranoid. I'm not a secret agent. lol
And some guys that are that paranoid is because they have a SO. I'll say this a lot of women that are older and have been in relationships whether boyfriend or married. Are not dumb or naive to know what their man is up to. Some guys think they're slick trying to cover their tracks. But trust your woman probably knows you're messing around. Some women just keep it to themselves, some go crazy on you, some just break up or divorce. And some women that are in regular relationships married or otherwise also are/can be sugarbabies. They either do it because they have a sexless crap relationship, actually need help money or to get revenge on their SO. I know because I've fucked all three types of those women. So that's why I don't get paranoid about keeping my info private. If you get caught, oh well. It's probably a good thing to get you out of that loveless, toxic or sexless relationship.










Reply With Quote



