Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 11178
-
04-29-24 16:04 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 422Nice. Where did you find this little hoochie, on Seeking?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 10:38 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 138818 yo Latina SB 95 lbs
I spent Sat with my 18 yo Latina SB. Two hours in the FC and the rest of the afternoon dining and hanging out. This pink rose saved my mouf and jaw. I could not bring her to orgasm despite all my effort. My tongue was cramping up. She was about 80% there then I tagged team and the rose finished the job while I was kneeling in front of her with one finger inside her tight pussy. Her legs shake when she cums and her vagina squeezes my finger and tries to push it out involuntarily so the orgasm is real. She has little to zero sexual experience being so young. After that, it's daddy's turn and I creampie her in every position but CG is my fav because her body is perfect and her face is so pretty.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Here are some action shots in the FC. Won't show the front view of cowgirl but you guys can enjoy the back view of her 95 pound tiny body. She has the skinniest thighs. They look like chopsticks LOL. Her face is a dead ringer for the actress Jenna Ortega. I attached a pic of JO for those of you who have not seen her movies. Wednesday Addams Family.
This pink rose stim is the best $10 bucks I ever spent LOL.
-
04-29-24 09:15 #9016Senior Member

Posts: 300I have reasonably good flexibility but not like you do. And I fear getting into local stuff because I can be seen. So I only do distant stuff. So I don't do M&Gs. I have to go with girls who can do MG and FC same day. Of course that turns off some girls who say they don't sleep with guys first day they meet them. Had that happen last week actually.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 18:44 #9015Senior Member

Posts: 1009I mentioned it, beenverified. I also check those you listed. Results can appear on multiple reverse phone search sites. It's almost impossible to check them all. So I concentrate on the more popular sites and that appear higher up on Google search results.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
I've never had a girl try to blackmail me. So I don't get to paranoid about keeping my info private. Most girls aren't that savvy to do so especially younger honeys that I usually do arrangements with. Maybe some have but it ends once I've blocked them by phone or email. I don't hear from them ever again. So I'm not going to exhaust myself trying to find every damn site that has some info. That's just being way to damn paranoid. I'm not a secret agent. lol
And some guys that are that paranoid is because they have a SO. I'll say this a lot of women that are older and have been in relationships whether boyfriend or married. Are not dumb or naive to know what their man is up to. Some guys think they're slick trying to cover their tracks. But trust your woman probably knows you're messing around. Some women just keep it to themselves, some go crazy on you, some just break up or divorce. And some women that are in regular relationships married or otherwise also are/can be sugarbabies. They either do it because they have a sexless crap relationship, actually need help money or to get revenge on their SO. I know because I've fucked all three types of those women. So that's why I don't get paranoid about keeping my info private. If you get caught, oh well. It's probably a good thing to get you out of that loveless, toxic or sexless relationship.
-
04-28-24 18:31 #9014Senior Member

Posts: 1303What sites do you use? I have MrNumber and I use numlookup.com.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 13:57 #9013Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone have luck w any of these girls / know how much theyre asking for? Waiting for a reply but my subscription is going to expire soon. Debating if I should get another month depending on if any of them are worth it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-6461544657c3
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-7b402509f691
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-e68e5049c9e7
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-69545d4661f4
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-8e5f5bfe64dd
-
04-28-24 13:00 #9012Senior Member

Posts: 3335I assume you mean a FC date, therefore, you already did a M&G. At that, you were careful to keep your license plate from her, right? I take mine off. It isn't easy to get someone's real name from their tags, but it is possible without involving LE, and while many of the girls on seeking have trouble with formulating and executing dinner plans, some might be motivated by that woman scorned thing.
I once got into a FC w / a girl who was just odd at the M&G, but looked good. Oops, thinking w / the little head again. In the room, she wanted a cover for oral, and when I started FIV, she had some sort of weird IUD that was going to make banging mighty inconvenient. She had been kind enough to get a room for us, I had $ for that, I gave her I think an extra 50 or 100 and booked out of there.
Never never take any big risk or settle for less than optimum in the sugar bowl.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 12:54 #9011Senior Member

Posts: 3335I concur. There will always be another piece of ass, you do regret the sunk costs in getting them to the stage you think you might score, but it is mostly not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by GiddenLade
[View Original Post]
I am all about the high risk / reward ratios. When you score a true gem, definitely, it is gratifying, and you do all you can to make it continue. I also have been in situations w / women who seemed like most of what I am after, attractive, intelligent, and horny. And it might take a while to get someplace w / them. But sometimes they are a little borderline, a little autistic, whatever. No matter what you have invested, you *must* cut your losses.
-
04-28-24 12:33 #9010Senior Member

Posts: 173Always Go With Your Gut Feeling
If you felt that was the right move no one has the right to question your personal choice. In the p4 p world most of us run into sticky situations from time to time. Money comes & goes, but peace of mind is priceless.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 11:24 #9009Senior Member

Posts: 1009She's most likely a druggie and was on something when texting you or needing a fix. I've had to let chics sometimes have some cash to get the fuck out of my car when I street monger sometimes. It doesn't happen often. But once in a while a chic starts to act up and best just to make them leave. If they're acting up even before we have met in our discussions about the arrangement details. I don't send them money. I just block them either by phone or email. And I don't change numbers for my second "burner" phone. I've had that number for about 20 years. Because I've had girls come back months or years later wanting arrangement help again. So I keep my hotline open. LOL I do however check periodically to make sure my phone numbers don't link to any info on reverse phone search sites. One of the main sites being beenverified. If it does you can request that they remove it.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 11:03 #9008Senior Member

Posts: 300Cutting my losses
Not a winning story here. Just a story.
I'm pretty adamant, as many of you know, then in this game you have to keep things cordial. A crazy girl is someone who can make your life hell. Especially if you're married or have a lot to lose.
I set a date with a girl for tomorrow. 25, cute, white, a bit chubby but super cute. Braces and nice eyes. Day before we met she starts asking for money. All the red flags. But it's not just that. It's her language. It's erratic. Misspellings. Cut off thoughts. She just seemed wigged out.
Frankly she strikes me as a bit crazy.
I could've ghosted her. But again, I'm afraid of bad intentions mixed with crazy girls. I use a burner phone and blurred pictures but still, you have no idea who's out there.
So I offered her a consolation prize. Told her I didn't want to meet anymore. Had cold feet. New to this (total lie) and just wasn't my thing. And I bought her off. Sent her a 100 dollar Visa card, digitally, to say no hard feelings, thanks for playing along, now go run along little woman.
I know some of you think this is crazy of me. But I feel it's money well spent. I bought a bit of piece of mind. Told her this is me walking away now with a smile and grace.
-
04-28-24 03:01 #9007Senior Member

Posts: 1303Also this.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-2354d67b26c7
-
04-28-24 01:51 #9006Senior Member

Posts: 1303Amymeow777
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GKDNdAneVE27Ma
Anyone ever seen this one before? I connected with her just earlier this evening then started texting, but it looks as tho she's blocked me on wyp and thru text.
-
04-27-24 22:59 #9005Senior Member

Posts: 1009That's a big girl. One thing that makes me laugh is big chunky girls calling themselves curvy. You aren't curvy. You are overweight. What your rolls are curvy? LOL She does have a pretty face but needs to lose the pounds.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 21:46 #9004Senior Member

Posts: 489Gps
$$ just to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-06a3ac9e6cc4











Reply With Quote




