Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 870 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9342
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Gardenia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    50 was price of admission and regular FS tip 120.
    What the fuck is this, 2003.170 for a threesome in the bougie part of Gardena? Dude, you have found lighting in an MP.

  2. #9341

    Ariya on rubmaps

    Saw Google uses a different name. Rubmaps has it as Ariya under Gardena. Redondo and western are the streets closest. A lot of people are asking me this. Also I was trying to see Eva I think someone previously reviewed. I saw she's here Mondays so I'll go Monday next time I go maybe next Monday since this place is a long drive.

  3. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation for all of this?
    50 was price of admission and regular FS tip 120.

  4. #9339
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Read a couple reviews here and decided to check it out! 3 little hot thai girls there! I got Lina, Big tits and short pretty face and pale skin. I didn't ask if Eva was there I was happy with her. I like that you can see the outside and in the hallway. Got a boring body rub so here 30 minutes is the way to go to get down to business. She takes off her clothes and damn! Lina has a killer body! I'm on my back and theres a knock and a cute young looking thai girl talks to me and she can barely speak english while Lina is sucking me off she asks in a cute voice and broken english if I wanted her to join in. I declined, then the other girl comes in and asks and offers a discount for a 3 some. FUCK!! I should've worked more hours last week for a bigger check but I also declined since my bank account was looking thin way before. Lina soaks me in alcohol and then sucks a little and then gets on top. I'm enjoying that body of hers! I tell her to lay on the table and Ill fuck her while I am standing up, I grab her legs and pull her over and pound her a few times and busted, I rested my head on her chest and she giggles. This place is rocking hopefully it stays around awhile! I will definitely be back to check out the other girls.
    What was the donation for all of this?

  5. #9338

    Arya

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Is this Ariya Thai or Arya Thai? Where is it located? Who else has reviewed this place?
    It's in Gardena. But they seem to change their name regularly. Dependable. https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...dena-ca-169444#rubmaps.

  6. #9337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Is this Ariya Thai or Arya Thai? Where is it located? Who else has reviewed this place?
    It's Ariya Thai Massage / Candy Therapy. Both names are the same place. Search Google.

  7. #9336
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Did you find any? I got a tip about a nail spa but its in Laguna hiils those areas.
    I haven't found anything yet. I called one place but the lady said no massage or even foot massage so it was a no go there.

    People in this forum are very shy about sharing numbers and locations, some guy said he knows two but didn't say where. So damn annoying.

  8. #9335
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Read a couple reviews here and decided to check it out! 3 little hot thai girls there! I got Lina, Big tits and short pretty face and pale skin. I didn't ask if Eva was there I was happy with her. I like that you can see the outside and in the hallway. Got a boring body rub so here 30 minutes is the way to go to get down to business. She takes off her clothes and damn! Lina has a killer body! I'm on my back and theres a knock and a cute young looking thai girl talks to me and she can barely speak english while Lina is sucking me off she asks in a cute voice and broken english if I wanted her to join in. I declined, then the other girl comes in and asks and offers a discount for a 3 some. FUCK!! I should've worked more hours last week for a bigger check but I also declined since my bank account was looking thin way before. Lina soaks me in alcohol and then sucks a little and then gets on top. I'm enjoying that body of hers! I tell her to lay on the table and Ill fuck her while I am standing up, I grab her legs and pull her over and pound her a few times and busted, I rested my head on her chest and she giggles. This place is rocking hopefully it stays around awhile! I will definitely be back to check out the other girls.
    Is this Ariya Thai or Arya Thai? Where is it located? Who else has reviewed this place?

  9. #9334

    Ariya Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Read a couple reviews here and decided to check it out! 3 little hot thai girls there! I got Lina, Big tits and short pretty face and pale skin. I didn't ask if Eva was there I was happy with her. I like that you can see the outside and in the hallway. Got a boring body rub so here 30 minutes is the way to go to get down to business. She takes off her clothes and damn! Lina has a killer body! I'm on my back and theres a knock and a cute young looking thai girl talks to me and she can barely speak english while Lina is sucking me off she asks in a cute voice and broken english if I wanted her to join in. I declined, then the other girl comes in and asks and offers a discount for a 3 some. FUCK!! I should've worked more hours last week for a bigger check but I also declined since my bank account was looking thin way before. Lina soaks me in alcohol and then sucks a little and then gets on top. I'm enjoying that body of hers! I tell her to lay on the table and Ill fuck her while I am standing up, I grab her legs and pull her over and pound her a few times and busted, I rested my head on her chest and she giggles. This place is rocking hopefully it stays around awhile! I will definitely be back to check out the other girls.
    Where is this place?

  10. #9333
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Crystal Nails and New way nails?
    Did I get it right Mondo72 ?

  11. #9332

    Nail spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SGHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had success at a nail spa? I've been to at least two that had nail spas in the same strip malls, not all next door, but like a few businesses down.

    One nail spa has a "website" on Google maps that leads to a shady site but that could just be coincidence and it not being maintained or something. I want to know if I should try going into any of them. I once was at a business next door to a nail spa around their closing time and I saw these hot Korean MILF exiting the nail spa and closing up. They had pretty faces for their age, nice thin bodies, and were just sexy to me and I would love to get a HE from them.

    Are nail spas worth trying out? Some have the windows completely covered with curtains / blinds. If it's a spa I wonder if they also massage? Or is it just a dream?
    Did you find any? I got a tip about a nail spa but its in Laguna hiils those areas.

  12. #9331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Read a couple reviews here and decided to check it out! 3 little hot thai girls there! I got Lina, Big tits and short pretty face and pale skin. I didn't ask if Eva was there I was happy with her. I like that you can see the outside and in the hallway. Got a boring body rub so here 30 minutes is the way to go to get down to business. She takes off her clothes and damn! Lina has a killer body! I'm on my back and theres a knock and a cute young looking thai girl talks to me and she can barely speak english while Lina is sucking me off she asks in a cute voice and broken english if I wanted her to join in. I declined, then the other girl comes in and asks and offers a discount for a 3 some. FUCK!! I should've worked more hours last week for a bigger check but I also declined since my bank account was looking thin way before. Lina soaks me in alcohol and then sucks a little and then gets on top. I'm enjoying that body of hers! I tell her to lay on the table and Ill fuck her while I am standing up, I grab her legs and pull her over and pound her a few times and busted, I rested my head on her chest and she giggles. This place is rocking hopefully it stays around awhile! I will definitely be back to check out the other girls.
    Great report. A threesome would have been hot!

  13. #9330

    Not That It Makes A Difference

    It may have been Thai shop in a previous incarnation, but this is a Chinese shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Read a couple reviews here and decided to check it out! 3 little hot thai girls there! I got Lina, Big tits and short pretty face and pale skin. I didn't ask if Eva was there I was happy with her. I like that you can see the outside and in the hallway. Got a boring body rub so here 30 minutes is the way to go to get down to business. She takes off her clothes and damn! Lina has a killer body! I'm on my back and theres a knock and a cute young looking thai girl talks to me and she can barely speak english while Lina is sucking me off she asks in a cute voice and broken english if I wanted her to join in. I declined, then the other girl comes in and asks and offers a discount for a 3 some. FUCK!! I should've worked more hours last week for a bigger check but I also declined since my bank account was looking thin way before. Lina soaks me in alcohol and then sucks a little and then gets on top. I'm enjoying that body of hers! I tell her to lay on the table and Ill fuck her while I am standing up, I grab her legs and pull her over and pound her a few times and busted, I rested my head on her chest and she giggles. This place is rocking hopefully it stays around awhile! I will definitely be back to check out the other girls.

  14. #9329

    Ariya Thai

    Read a couple reviews here and decided to check it out! 3 little hot thai girls there! I got Lina, Big tits and short pretty face and pale skin. I didn't ask if Eva was there I was happy with her. I like that you can see the outside and in the hallway. Got a boring body rub so here 30 minutes is the way to go to get down to business. She takes off her clothes and damn! Lina has a killer body! I'm on my back and theres a knock and a cute young looking thai girl talks to me and she can barely speak english while Lina is sucking me off she asks in a cute voice and broken english if I wanted her to join in. I declined, then the other girl comes in and asks and offers a discount for a 3 some. FUCK!! I should've worked more hours last week for a bigger check but I also declined since my bank account was looking thin way before. Lina soaks me in alcohol and then sucks a little and then gets on top. I'm enjoying that body of hers! I tell her to lay on the table and Ill fuck her while I am standing up, I grab her legs and pull her over and pound her a few times and busted, I rested my head on her chest and she giggles. This place is rocking hopefully it stays around awhile! I will definitely be back to check out the other girls.

  15. #9328
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCody1986  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, was hoping this place would be closer to SBnuru, which is not great but not bad.

    Your report lines up with my experience at the Dtla place Calm_andrelax. Also gross.

    I've not seen many reviews on the NOHO "Nuru" spots here or in the SFV forum. Anyone have good experiences there? It's my only non-LA hope.
    From what I've seen NOHO dreams or whatever they have rebranded to in the past or are currently called is also not great. Have to find the time to beat traffic and head to OC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape