Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 13054
-
04-24-24 13:59 #9349Senior Member

Posts: 1034It's Ariya Thai Massage / Candy Therapy. Both names are the same place. Search Google.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 11:11 #9348Senior Member

Posts: 41I haven't found anything yet. I called one place but the lady said no massage or even foot massage so it was a no go there.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
People in this forum are very shy about sharing numbers and locations, some guy said he knows two but didn't say where. So damn annoying.
-
04-24-24 08:32 #9347Senior Member

Posts: 920Is this Ariya Thai or Arya Thai? Where is it located? Who else has reviewed this place?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 08:19 #9346Senior Member

Posts: 920Ariya Thai
Where is this place?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 06:57 #9345Senior Member

Posts: 2017Did I get it right Mondo72 ?
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 06:56 #9344Senior Member

Posts: 2017Nail spa
Did you find any? I got a tip about a nail spa but its in Laguna hiils those areas.
Originally Posted by SGHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 02:39 #9343Senior Member

Posts: 1034Great report. A threesome would have been hot!
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 23:56 #9342Senior Member

Posts: 326Not That It Makes A Difference
It may have been Thai shop in a previous incarnation, but this is a Chinese shop!
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 21:08 #9341Senior Member

Posts: 860Ariya Thai
Read a couple reviews here and decided to check it out! 3 little hot thai girls there! I got Lina, Big tits and short pretty face and pale skin. I didn't ask if Eva was there I was happy with her. I like that you can see the outside and in the hallway. Got a boring body rub so here 30 minutes is the way to go to get down to business. She takes off her clothes and damn! Lina has a killer body! I'm on my back and theres a knock and a cute young looking thai girl talks to me and she can barely speak english while Lina is sucking me off she asks in a cute voice and broken english if I wanted her to join in. I declined, then the other girl comes in and asks and offers a discount for a 3 some. FUCK!! I should've worked more hours last week for a bigger check but I also declined since my bank account was looking thin way before. Lina soaks me in alcohol and then sucks a little and then gets on top. I'm enjoying that body of hers! I tell her to lay on the table and Ill fuck her while I am standing up, I grab her legs and pull her over and pound her a few times and busted, I rested my head on her chest and she giggles. This place is rocking hopefully it stays around awhile! I will definitely be back to check out the other girls.
-
04-23-24 13:39 #9340Senior Member

Posts: 37From what I've seen NOHO dreams or whatever they have rebranded to in the past or are currently called is also not great. Have to find the time to beat traffic and head to OC.
Originally Posted by TomCody1986
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 00:00 #9339Senior Member

Posts: 326$20 More
Fuh twenty dolla mo' ya gets the BBBJ!
Originally Posted by GearBoxer99
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 22:28 #9338Regular Member

Posts: 4River Spa La Habra
Thanks for the info. Just went to see Mia and everything mentioned below is true. Spectacular body, Very eager to please. BBBJ, 69, Multiple positions. All good.
Originally Posted by SometimeStupid
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 20:02 #9337Regular Member

Posts: 21Candy Therapy Gardena
Took advantage of a day off and drove into Candy / Arya this morning and met Niya. Petit MILF with manmades on. She's there Mon-Wed. Idk how I feel about this and why multiple places do this but the whole having big TVs and cameras in each room throws me off. But I digress. . 5 for 30 - nice massage, in the flip she asked for payment. Another thing I hate doing but I figured since she doesn't know me then this builds that trust. Gave 1. 4 and there was no negotiate, happily took it and walked out to get ready.
While she was getting whatever she needed a 2nd petite MILF came into the room while I was face up and laid on top of me asking me if I wanted 2 girls. I would have been down but I legit only brought what I thought was needed. She said okay "I'm Goguu, next time. " And left the room.
Ngl, that was pretty hot.
Niya got to working and maaaaan her BJ is 10/10. Everything covered and she really enjoys what she does. She uses teeth but also the best amount of pressure, she had me going. Finished the job, wiped me down and handed me a cold water for the way out.
Will deff repeat.
-
04-21-24 18:47 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 41I once got this smoking hot girl who looked to be in her 20's.
Originally Posted by DatChase
[View Original Post]
As soon as I was facedown naked I touch her leg then she immediately moved to my head and lifted her shirt so I can suckle. She had these perfect tits of good size, easily a D and she had these amazing pink nipples.
I highly recommend it.
-
04-21-24 15:41 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 59Ugh, was hoping this place would be closer to SBnuru, which is not great but not bad.
Originally Posted by Miscreant
[View Original Post]
Your report lines up with my experience at the Dtla place Calm_andrelax. Also gross.
I've not seen many reviews on the NOHO "Nuru" spots here or in the SFV forum. Anyone have good experiences there? It's my only non-LA hope.












Reply With Quote




