Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 871 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9229

    Occult lingo

    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    L1, L2, L3?

    In all the years in reading this forum, don't recall anyone using that notation? You'll have to explain a bit more.

    As far as the $, notation, I'd suggest not using that for two reasons. One, most people are confused by it and don't use it properly. Second, the forum autocorrects and puts spaces where they don't belong, which can cause further confusion, or at least, decrease readability.
    I believe if you roll the blade in a Honda Accord and throw out to the little Miss.

    Hey, how much for a Bo Jackson?

    =L2.

    Or.

    Do you have a room at the Sunrise so I can downward dog you and go all Frank Sinatra?

    =L3.

    As for L1 = search "goldfinger weho".

    Shutting of lights now.

  2. #9228
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    L1, L2, L3?

    In all the years in reading this forum, don't recall anyone using that notation? You'll have to explain a bit more.

    As far as the $, notation, I'd suggest not using that for two reasons. One, most people are confused by it and don't use it properly. Second, the forum autocorrects and puts spaces where they don't belong, which can cause further confusion, or at least, decrease readability.
    They are HJ, BJ, FS.

  3. #9227

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SGhunter69  [View Original Post]
    What's damage like these days? I remember last year it was anything from. 4-. 6 for L1, . 8-$ for L2, and $. 2- 5 for L3 but my buddy is telling me its now. 8/$ for L1, $. 5+ for L2 and $$+ for L3. No way a single year fucked things up that bad and we're not even in the middle of '24.
    L1, L2, L3?

    In all the years in reading this forum, don't recall anyone using that notation? You'll have to explain a bit more.

    As far as the $, notation, I'd suggest not using that for two reasons. One, most people are confused by it and don't use it properly. Second, the forum autocorrects and puts spaces where they don't belong, which can cause further confusion, or at least, decrease readability.

  4. #9226

    Inflation?

    What's damage like these days? I remember last year it was anything from. 4-. 6 for L1, . 8-$ for L2, and $. 2- 5 for L3 but my buddy is telling me its now. 8/$ for L1, $. 5+ for L2 and $$+ for L3. No way a single year fucked things up that bad and we're not even in the middle of '24.

  5. #9225

    Nail Spa adventures

    Quote Originally Posted by SGhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had success at a nail spa? I've been to at least two that had nail spas in the same strip malls, not all next door, but like a few businesses down.

    One nail spa has a "website" on Google maps that leads to a shady site but that could just be coincidence and it not being maintained or something. I want to know if I should try going into any of them. I once was at a business next door to a nail spa around their closing time and I saw these hot Korean MILF exiting the nail spa and closing up. They had pretty faces for their age, nice thin bodies, and were just sexy to me and I would love to get a HE from them.

    Are nail spas worth trying out? Some have the windows completely covered with curtains / blinds. If it's a spa I wonder if they also massage? Or is it just a dream?
    Mimi after her hair salon was in a nail salon in Whittier called Natalie nails spa offered FS but she is no longer there the salon is still there but who knows if you can get extras? Since there have been no reports after she left.

  6. #9224

    Nail spas

    Quote Originally Posted by SGhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had success at a nail spa? I've been to at least two that had nail spas in the same strip malls, not all next door, but like a few businesses down.

    One nail spa has a "website" on Google maps that leads to a shady site but that could just be coincidence and it not being maintained or something. I want to know if I should try going into any of them. I once was at a business next door to a nail spa around their closing time and I saw these hot Korean MILF exiting the nail spa and closing up. They had pretty faces for their age, nice thin bodies, and were just sexy to me and I would love to get a HE from them.

    Are nail spas worth trying out? Some have the windows completely covered with curtains / blinds. If it's a spa I wonder if they also massage? Or is it just a dream?
    I only know of 1 right now and that is Luvie salon in Huntington beach yeah not in LA.

  7. #9223

    Valley Day Spa

    Yesterday, I noticed a digital sign indicating that they are now open 24 hrs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    Pre-pandemic, I'd heard of spots in Culver City that were open late for mongers in the know. I have no way of confirming if that's the case now. Out in the Valley, you have Vally Day Spa which is open until at least midnight but pre-pandemic they were open much later.

    - RnR.

  8. #9222
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    What places are open late late, after midnight - 6 am hours? Seems like the options are few and far between.
    Before the pandemic there we're several open very; ate by LAX, Ingeelwood, Santa Monica, Hollywood, and Torrance. But they got shutdown and never re-opened.

    I don't think there are anymore open late late.

  9. #9221
    Quote Originally Posted by Bince33  [View Original Post]
    Can you share an example of this website preview? I'm headed to NYC soon and didn't even think of an AMP mission until now.
    Check out the Manhattan forum. I've visited NYAF (google nyaf NYC) and for 320 bucks you live in a porno for an hour. I pop half a blue pill to try and make each visit a triple!

  10. #9220
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    What places are open late late, after midnight - 6 am hours? Seems like the options are few and far between.
    Pre-pandemic, I'd heard of spots in Culver City that were open late for mongers in the know. I have no way of confirming if that's the case now. Out in the Valley, you have Vally Day Spa which is open until at least midnight but pre-pandemic they were open much later.

    - RnR.

  11. #9219

    Open Late spots?

    What places are open late late, after midnight - 6 am hours? Seems like the options are few and far between.

  12. #9218

    They offer massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Both joints in Atwater (Glendale bl.) will make you a happy camper. Only HJ's.

    Mondo.
    Crystal Nails and New way nails?

  13. #9217

    Nail / Hair salons

    Quote Originally Posted by SGhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had success at a nail spa? I've been to at least two that had nail spas in the same strip malls, not all next door, but like a few businesses down.

    One nail spa has a "website" on Google maps that leads to a shady site but that could just be coincidence and it not being maintained or something. I want to know if I should try going into any of them. I once was at a business next door to a nail spa around their closing time and I saw these hot Korean MILF exiting the nail spa and closing up. They had pretty faces for their age, nice thin bodies, and were just sexy to me and I would love to get a HE from them.

    Are nail spas worth trying out? Some have the windows completely covered with curtains / blinds. If it's a spa I wonder if they also massage? Or is it just a dream?
    Nope not a dream I had FS in a hair salon Mimis in Norwalk but it closed several years ago.

  14. #9216

    Re: nail spas

    Quote Originally Posted by SGhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had success at a nail spa? I've been to at least two that had nail spas in the same strip malls, not all next door, but like a few businesses down.

    One nail spa has a "website" on Google maps that leads to a shady site but that could just be coincidence and it not being maintained or something. I want to know if I should try going into any of them. I once was at a business next door to a nail spa around their closing time and I saw these hot Korean MILF exiting the nail spa and closing up. They had pretty faces for their age, nice thin bodies, and were just sexy to me and I would love to get a HE from them.

    Are nail spas worth trying out? Some have the windows completely covered with curtains / blinds. If it's a spa I wonder if they also massage? Or is it just a dream?
    Both joints in Atwater (Glendale bl.) will make you a happy camper. Only HJ's.

    Mondo.

  15. #9215
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sterile

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a report?

    I drove there two weeks ago intending to TOFTY, but they were closed for Chinese New Year. End up at Lucky Massage, which was not lucky at all.

    http://rubsratings.com/showad/index/536
    VIP is one of those westside secrets you just keep to yourself. As in, no one gives a shit. The place is on washington place and sepulveda, next to a bar that I would not drink dom perignon in, the place looks like if you googled the name of the bar and serial killer you would get more content than shit ass stock picks from the la la land forum.

    It is across from the travelodge, and near johnny's pastrami.

    They were open during the darkest days of the pandemic. And for good reason, no biohazard, not even a CCP planted one, could compete with the level of parasitic frappe in VIP. The place looks like the storage room of a hoarder. The space must have been an apartment used for sober living. The layout is there is an open room with some sofas and chairs strewn about and you can see what must be the break room with what looked to be some kind of stolen merch. There are like 4-5 small rooms with less clean sheets than you might see at a vaginal blood art show.

    You get in and some hot young asian (meaning a pig that if you are lucky has soft skin and lets you go wild "over the clothes") walks in. I think it was 50 for the door. I remember being told to ask for a sonia or sophia. The first time I did not and it was this frumpy gal who blew me with that saran wrap. For someone like me who posts on this board when I have a successfful shit, I did not even bother to report. The next time was with sonia or whoever. She was clinically acceptable as a sex worker if you were coming off a 25 year sting in pelican bay. I am sure she did not blow me with sraran wrap due to my environmental concerns. I left and this time saw some of the other mongers there. One dud had dreadlocks down to his cock. Another one looked like he swallowed a wall safe.

    If they are closed, it aint a big loss.

    The inside of the place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape