Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 1391
-
04-24-24 17:22 #566Senior Member

Posts: 267Eba
She is back on CC. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Eba90.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 16:32 #565Senior Member

Posts: 57I've had my eye on her for a while now and even exchanged messages. Unfortunately she can't host as of yet. I'm waiting for that since I can't host easily either.
Originally Posted by Grievous2
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 13:37 #564Senior Member

Posts: 67Warmnsoft is a fun time
Saw her yesterday. She is new to charlotte as someone else mentioned. Playful and goofy personality. Great chit-chatting before starting the cuddle session. She is full figured and tall (5'10) so keep that in mind. There is a warmup phase so don't go expecting everything to happen. Kindness and courtesy can go a very long way with her. Lets just say I paid her 2 hr rate and got what I was looking for. - YMMV! Seniors welcome to PM for extra details.
-
04-21-24 13:57 #563Senior Member

Posts: 734Must have missed it
I must have missed the part where he said extras are available.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 10:04 #562Senior Member

Posts: 204Seriously
Well stated. I think we all know CC is very YMMV. Stating that extras are available is helpful info and pretty much all you can really say. Your exact results depend on how you act and various other factors you might not have any control over. I never like to say to someone they will get XYZ because I know most girls I've met are cautious about who they want to get involved with and they want a certain level of comfort and respect.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
The most important think is weeding out the girls who definitely are not open to more so no one wastes their time and money.
-
04-21-24 01:29 #561Senior Member

Posts: 409Eba digits
Hey if anyone would be willing to share her number I would appreciate it. Was seeing her back in August on a regular basis but she hasn't been on CC for like a month and not answering her old number, just trying to get back in touch especially if she is staying near carrowinds now instead of Albemarle like before.
-
04-18-24 19:51 #560Senior Member

Posts: 503Good to go Greenlight
It's helpful to others man. I don't think I should have to spell it out for you. The ones I mentioned are more than cuddlers.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 10:55 #559Senior Member

Posts: 734Wrong Quote
I goofed up and replied to the wrong message. I was reporting on Lori14 from CC. I recommend her.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 09:34 #558Senior Member

Posts: 734Good to go?
Just saying she is "good to go" is not helpful. You have said that about a number of girls on CC. What does it mean? Does that mean you had a session with her? I don't think that's always the case when you said good to go. You also say "greenlight on this one" for some of the girls. Again, what does that mean? I'm guessing it just means that you think they are pretty enough for others to try and report back?
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 09:30 #557Senior Member

Posts: 734She does Not live out near Matthews / Mint Hill. She lives in the Carowinds area. She is a little thick but very cute and nice. Fun time. Try her.
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 19:16 #556Regular Member

Posts: 7Contacted her she wants 50% and wants me to pay her 30 extra for just driving to meet me. That's a big no from me.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 21:19 #555Senior Member

Posts: 503Jay38
Anyone take me up on the recommendation?
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 21:17 #554Senior Member

Posts: 503Msluvbug
Anyone try her?
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 11:39 #553Senior Member

Posts: 477Seeking arrangements
SA is a Sugar baby site. There are some nice prospects on there. You'll have to pay for a month to message ladies but it's worth it in my opinion. Same playbook as cc, message. Take off line and go from there.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 11:03 #552Senior Member

Posts: 57I think SA is Seeking Arrangements, someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






