Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 1391
-
03-30-24 16:16 #521Senior Member

Posts: 204On the other hand
I should correct myself a little bit. Technically, if you don't book through the site, you are safe in terms of communication or even getting reported for behavior. From the CC standpoint, the meeting never existed if you didn't book on the site.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
In fact, the pro is more likely to get banned for not using the booking system since they are avoiding fees.
You could, however, get in some trouble yourself if they see messages where numbers were exchanged before booking.
-
03-30-24 13:16 #520Senior Member

Posts: 204Off site
First of all, I would say to read the profile. Normally they will either say explicitly that they are platonic only or at least they will give off a professional (non-sexual) vibe. If this is the case, I wouldn't bring it up on any advice. I never understand why some people don't read them. It's much easier than getting banned.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
Beyond that, I wouldn't be the first to bring it up while texting. If she does it first, that's fine. Although you "might" not get banned right away by taking it off site, the pros can report you with a snapshot of the text. Depending on the mod, they can choose to believe the pro that it's you and it could get you banned. Even if it doesn't, if another person reports you with the same number you would probably get banned at that point.
The best method is to leave no paper trail.
-
03-30-24 10:30 #519Senior Member

Posts: 734Question
So I have had a handful of dates with CC girls. While our initial conversations started on the CC site, we eventually exchanged numbers and did not book through CC. Have any of you been banned or threatened with banning by CC admin for what the girl considered to be inappropriate questions or comments during texting that was NOT on the CC site? I would think the girls would be reluctant to report you since they are texting off the site, especially if you have not set up a date yet on the CC site.
-
03-28-24 12:01 #518Senior Member

Posts: 734Banned
Sorry to learn she was banned. We had chatted back and forth about meeting up when she comes to Charlotte soon but unfortunately we did not exchange numbers.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 07:17 #517Senior Member

Posts: 86No FS
No, she definitely does not offer FS. All I said was it was better experience than most. She's very sweet and looks great in lingerie.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 21:10 #516Senior Member

Posts: 503Simikike
It's saying that she is banned now.
Originally Posted by Ctphan
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 17:49 #515Senior Member

Posts: 288I've scheduled a time with her for next week. I'd appreciate any details about her, her appearance, and what she offers. PM please!
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 12:27 #514Senior Member

Posts: 503Princessmaria
So you hit?
Originally Posted by Ctphan
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 12:22 #513Senior Member

Posts: 86Cd
Had a good experience with her recently. She is very pretty for sure. Had a better session than what most are describing here.
Originally Posted by Sam800
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 07:58 #512Senior Member

Posts: 204Shell2 k18
I met with shell2 k18 a little while back. She didn't seem like she was into anything extra. In fact, she barely wants to touch you. I usually go by the vibe instead of being direct about extras so I'm not sure if a direct approach works with her or not.
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
I will say, though, this woman literally talks more than anyone I've ever met in my life. Literally, hours of non-stop storytelling and barely even taking a breath. Like to the point where you can't even respond because there isn't enough of a pause to get in your own words. Anyways, I faked having to work just to get this woman to leave.
On top of that, some of the stories seem pretty made up and delusional. Awful experience for me.
-
03-26-24 17:37 #511Senior Member

Posts: 127Jd
Oh she is, lucky I did not provide her with my main phone number, now I had to change burner number. Granted last time I saw her was over 2 years ago. Now she is on here so someone on here is talking again. Can't a black man just come on here and share good information without people mucking it up and telling these women what we talk about.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 16:16 #510Senior Member

Posts: 503Msluvbug
Greenlight but something seems weird about her. I didn't proceed.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 15:13 #509Senior Member

Posts: 241Lori_14
Any intel?
Saw eba is back on. She's open to stuffs, ask before going. Her pictures are generous. Cool chick. Live too far out of the way near Matthew / Mint Hill.
shell2k18 - intel?
I really hope none of you guys pay for a 'virtual cuddle'. Just make an account on a camsite
-
03-26-24 09:57 #508Regular Member

Posts: 3She is bat shit crazy, but doesn't offer extras. Have avid try to prove any of the things he claims.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 08:43 #507Senior Member

Posts: 7338Sounds like not only is she bat shit crazy but she doesn't want it to be public knowledge that she will offer extras.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





