Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1391
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    Look like she might have gotten banned again, honestly I am not even sure what an SA acct is. But looks like some people have it out for her and sharing information. I have heard from a few guys on here that she did go the extra mile for them, but no way shape or form did she do that with most of the guys who were with her including myself. Never did I do more then rub on her butt sometimes. I was with her a few times.
    Damn, I hope my posting below didn't get noticed by CC admin which led to her getting banned again. She looks like "my type" but I never reached out to her.

  2. #550

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    Sheeeee's back! Check our TravelSize Spoon. So she was banned but I have not read any reports that she will be naughtyl Anyone have any info who has had a date with her? PM please.
    Look like she might have gotten banned again, honestly I am not even sure what an SA acct is. But looks like some people have it out for her and sharing information. I have heard from a few guys on here that she did go the extra mile for them, but no way shape or form did she do that with most of the guys who were with her including myself. Never did I do more then rub on her butt sometimes. I was with her a few times.

  3. #549

    She's Back!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeAndBake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have he contact info. Her acct has been banned.
    Sheeeee's back! Check our TravelSize Spoon. So she was banned but I have not read any reports that she will be naughtyl Anyone have any info who has had a date with her? PM please.

  4. #548

    MVCuddleguru

    Here's another that's good to go. 200 plus you have to get a hotel. Check her out on CC or send me a message for her contact. YMMV.

  5. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeAndBake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have he contact info. Her acct has been banned.
    Guess the girls can't have a CC and an SA account at the same time. (that's my guess for why she's banned).

  6. #546
    I'm planning on being in town next week. I'm sure there is more info than what I'm seeing here. If you have some insight on who I should see please PM me. I have 2 dates setup but I'll change of I need to.

  7. #545

    Tiny Spoon

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    That would shock me if she did anything, but then again sometimes like I have stated the women on there do what they want with who they want. It is not serve all on there.
    Anyone have he contact info. Her acct has been banned.

  8. #544

    Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried KandyAngel? Her pic is gorgeous but she has not been good about replying to messages on the CC site. I'm willing to TOFFT if she will respond to my messages.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/KandyAngel
    Good luck to you, never know what you can get.

  9. #543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    Great write up here. Thanks. I agree about Princess Maria. She is super fun and sensual. HE at first but did imply more is possible one she gets to know you better.

    LM.
    Thanks for the details. Princess Maria looks pretty tempting actually.

    Anything else to add anyone, feel free to PM? Is her massage performed nude? Does she get naked?

  10. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessabb? I am going to give it a shot and report back. I thought about Prism and while she sounds cool, it may end up being an expensive exercise just for blue balls..
    I sent a message but have not heard back yet.

  11. #541
    Has anyone seen Jessabb? I am going to give it a shot and report back. I thought about Prism and while she sounds cool, it may end up being an expensive exercise just for blue balls.

    LM.

  12. #540

    KandyAngel

    Has anyone tried KandyAngel? Her pic is gorgeous but she has not been good about replying to messages on the CC site. I'm willing to TOFFT if she will respond to my messages.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/KandyAngel

  13. #539

    Blue balls

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage514  [View Original Post]
    That is correct, grinding / dry humping to completion. I wasn't sure what to expect as she is a "professional", but was glad to have gotten that far. Didn't push for anything more, but would repeat regardless because of the whole experience.
    So basically 175/ hr for blue balls. That was my experience as well. It's just cruelty if you ask me LOL.

  14. #538

    She used to be on SA

    With another girl. She was flaky and I never met up with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    That would shock me if she did anything, but then again sometimes like I have stated the women on there do what they want with who they want. It is not serve all on there.

  15. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by CltDood  [View Original Post]
    Great girl. We had very good chemistry. Very sensual cuddle session that included some fully clothed "grinding" for lack of a better description. Nothing extra on the table. And believe me I tried.
    That is correct, grinding / dry humping to completion. I wasn't sure what to expect as she is a "professional", but was glad to have gotten that far. Didn't push for anything more, but would repeat regardless because of the whole experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape