Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 17688
-
04-22-24 10:47 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 254Okay?? Every girl has their own screening process—you can either go along with or move on. She may be seeing if she knows you or maybe she has a stalker or a bad experience with a previous client? I do this and find that if they're more comfortable the process goes smoother too. The nice thing is that if they're asking for a picture of you, they should expect to give a verification pic too, and I'll ask them to make a specific gesture so I know I'm talking to the person who sent the picture and they're not using fake pics.
Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 10:33 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 254Try this girl. I haven't seen her yet but I've seen good reviews and communication with her is great. She's a tall attractive blonde but not a lot of tattoos and no implants (and not huge boobs either). I can't think of one that checks all your boxes—I personally like short and natural. She travels a lot so not sure if she'll still be here when you are but she's frequently here. Not sure on rates, they used to be reasonable. I see her tryst ad asks 300 hh 500 hr but I see a lot of girls ask more on Tryst but accept lower if they have a listcralwer ad.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168526144
-
04-22-24 09:31 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 44I just contacted her and she wants me to send a selfie.
Originally Posted by Barracuda4
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 00:01 #14025Senior Member

Posts: 296Walk away
In this hobby, I always ask for an unfiltered pic before I go to see her. No pic, no business. Too many girls use filtered or old pics to lure mongers.
Originally Posted by SpammyRotor
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 23:08 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 63Miss Michelle
How much was donation?
Was the service GFE / FS?
Originally Posted by Casab69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 13:57 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 103Try Willow
I have seen several times. Not bad. Very open minded.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168506706
-
04-21-24 13:30 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 94Seeking recommendations
Staying in St. Louis for biz trip this week and am looking for recommendations.
I really have a thing for tall blondes, tattoos and implants. Think a stripper MILF aesthetic. So far I'm not finding any great resources in St. L.
-
04-21-24 13:26 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 337Dupo Angie
I also had the opportunity to see her but it was probably around a year ago and she has raised rates significantly since to now $400 for the hour. That said, I don't think she's necessarily overcharging based on the service she provides. Definitely full GFE including DATY, BBBJ, DFK, etc and also allowed Greek in both doggy and RCG. I've tried to see her a few times since, but our schedules just haven't allowed. Her pics are also very accurate and she has a great body for a woman in her 40's.
Originally Posted by Trizie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 11:03 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 92They almost never do. I'm surprised they have yet to realize word gets around, especially with the internet. You think they'd be more honest, but then again, they're probably betting on more gullible clients.
Originally Posted by SpammyRotor
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 00:29 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 418So she had a premie a couple years ago that she had to see guys to get money to take care of (was all over her ads), and is preg again? Color me shocked.
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 23:48 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 86Average
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ouis/168500367
Contacted over the course of 2 days to set up a meeting. Specifically asked if she does DFK. When I get there and we're starting, she said she doesn't do it. Also, did not look as good as I thought she would.
-
04-20-24 14:35 #14017Regular Member

Posts: 23Recommendations?
I'm here in st Louis do a 10 hour break was wondering if someone could recommend a provider. (I'm a trucker) Feel free to inbox.
-
04-20-24 08:54 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 45Be Smart
She is never on time, always has some story for something. Oh and is pregnant. Does it raw all the time so if you do se her, well you get the picture on that.
Originally Posted by Jinstl
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 18:33 #14015Senior Member

Posts: 103Stormy contact info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168471811
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 17:09 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 80Marley's most recent link
Here is Marley's most recent link. I posted an old link.
Https://callescort.org/314-461-7395










Reply With Quote






