Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 17677
-
04-04-24 06:56 #13942Senior Member

Posts: 687You got a lot further than I did. At least you got a response. I got crickets after sending texts on 2 separate occasions. With what I read from you and the in the other post, I think I will pass.
Originally Posted by GfmHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 00:04 #13941Senior Member

Posts: 74She used to go by Payge Harlow. I haven't seen her but have texted with her and did research on her socials and I believe she is legit.
Originally Posted by Barracuda4
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 21:32 #13940Senior Member

Posts: 337Beware
Can't be real. Prices are entirely too low and "landline" and text numbers are both out of town numbers. This has scam written all over it. Maybe you take a chance but this feels way too risky. What seems too good to be true normally is.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 20:41 #13939Senior Member

Posts: 39This provider
Goes by the name of Jami, has anyone seen her?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/167557561
-
04-03-24 17:16 #13938Senior Member

Posts: 82Remy
She's taken all her posts down and isn't answering the phone. This is the AA girl about 30 years old on the south side. Probably saw her at least 20 times. She was engaged to another female so perhaps that union became permanent.
-
04-03-24 16:16 #13937Senior Member

Posts: 40She's looking for an arrangement
I've gotten responses from her. Jumped through all her screening hoops, had a time set, then got asked how often I would be seeing her. Since that answer is entirely dependent on her skills and still wouldn't be more than once or twice a month, that was the end of our discussions.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 13:22 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 35Payge davenport
Wondered if anyone can offer any guidance? Pic's look borderline TGTBT, but image search comes up empty and there's only one (Favorable) TER review.
https://tryst.link/escort/paygeisgreat
-
04-03-24 11:14 #13935Senior Member

Posts: 306She's there. She seems to be reliable and low drama. Doesn't put effort into her appearance or incall. Serviceable but nothing that'll blow you away if you pardon the pun.
Originally Posted by Sparky140
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 09:53 #13934Senior Member

Posts: 183Nikki St Louis SouthSide
Does anyone have any experience with this lady?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/167483979
Thinking of reaching out to her but a search of reviews don't bring up any information, related to this particular Nikki. Her ad mentions that she is "always up for trying new things".
Thanks.
-
04-02-24 18:36 #13933Senior Member

Posts: 507Any other recommendations for a good provider?
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 12:58 #13932Senior Member

Posts: 80A totally reliable source has told me she will reply however, to schedule a visit with her she require a selfie. My totally reliable source said the selfie is a non-starter / no go for him.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 05:43 #13931Senior Member

Posts: 103Looks good
She looks ok little older little heavier but the pictures are her. She always makes herself up and looks good when we meet. She is a great time.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 21:09 #13930Senior Member

Posts: 306How does she look these days? She's been using those photos for a while, and I always look for the worst photo and assume the real deal is more haggard and disheveled that that.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
(I hate being the cynic, but this game being what it is...)
-
04-01-24 17:56 #13929Senior Member

Posts: 687She doesn't respond to texts, so I don't bother anymore. I read how others in this thread have reached out to her with no response either. Good luck if you can get a response.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 06:07 #13928Senior Member

Posts: 103Jesse loves Greek
Jesse is an older great looking provider but is a great time. She loves Greek and prefers it most of the time. She is out of St Charles for incall but will do out call. She does it all swallows as well.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/167362203








Reply With Quote





