Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 17727
-
04-21-24 11:03 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 92They almost never do. I'm surprised they have yet to realize word gets around, especially with the internet. You think they'd be more honest, but then again, they're probably betting on more gullible clients.
Originally Posted by SpammyRotor
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 00:29 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 418So she had a premie a couple years ago that she had to see guys to get money to take care of (was all over her ads), and is preg again? Color me shocked.
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 23:48 #14035Senior Member

Posts: 86Average
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ouis/168500367
Contacted over the course of 2 days to set up a meeting. Specifically asked if she does DFK. When I get there and we're starting, she said she doesn't do it. Also, did not look as good as I thought she would.
-
04-20-24 14:35 #14034Regular Member

Posts: 23Recommendations?
I'm here in st Louis do a 10 hour break was wondering if someone could recommend a provider. (I'm a trucker) Feel free to inbox.
-
04-20-24 08:54 #14033Senior Member

Posts: 45Be Smart
She is never on time, always has some story for something. Oh and is pregnant. Does it raw all the time so if you do se her, well you get the picture on that.
Originally Posted by Jinstl
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 18:33 #14032Senior Member

Posts: 103Stormy contact info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168471811
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 17:09 #14031Senior Member

Posts: 80Marley's most recent link
Here is Marley's most recent link. I posted an old link.
Https://callescort.org/314-461-7395
-
04-19-24 15:12 #14030Senior Member

Posts: 117Miss Michelle Report
I was able to connect with Miss Michelle please see my last post on this for her details / link. She is real and the pictures are 100% accurate.
The bad:
Communication was sporadic and chaotic. My recommendation, reach out to her the day before you want and give her a rough idea of time. Follow up the next day and be flexible. If you don't have a flexible schedule just don't book with her. Stay cool and she will get to you.
Hygiene could use some improvement. She was not unclean, but not shower fresh either when I saw her. I would say 8/10. She did use alcohol wipes on her hands and other parts to freshen up / sanitize.
The good:
Once I got there she is fairly accommodating and I had a good time, did not feel rushed and was relaxed. I did 1 hr with prostate stimulation and it was great. She has an attractive body and she is easy to talk to. I think she gets a sense of you during the first visit. She was much easier to talk to at the end. On your first visit let her know what you like.
I would repeat when I want a more unique experience. YMMV always.
Be safe, have fun.
Casab.
-
04-19-24 10:22 #14029Senior Member

Posts: 168Can't find contact info or link?
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 05:14 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 103Stormy
I enjoyed breast feeding her tasted great. She is a great time.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 13:50 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 339Stormy
I remember seeing that she included the fact that she was lactating in her ads the last time she was pregnant. Did anyone partake in some feeding? I would assume there have to be some that enjoy that fetish.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 13:47 #14026Regular Member

Posts: 17Angie Dupo
I was able to actually see her a couple months ago after trying to get our schedules to line up. I guess I got lucky, but saw her at her incall. I was running short on time and she was willing to let me do a hhr visit instead. She was pretty open minded, just no CIM. Pictures were accurate and she was very nice. She started off with some teasing then proceeded to give a great long BBBJ. She was going to work for a solid 15 minutes and would have gone the whole time if I didn't stop her to jump on top. Cover went on and she rode me like there was no tomorrow. We finished off and it was time to leave. She never looked at the time and never rushed me. Good luck and hope you fellas get to experience a great time. Def will repeat again. I just don't do the hobby often.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 12:18 #14025Regular Member

Posts: 3Natasha angels touch
Anyone have any information on "Natasha " that used to work for angels touch? In Ell's latest post on LC it looks like her in the pictures section. Any help locating her contact information would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
04-18-24 12:01 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 1744Scarlett
https://sensualscarlett.com/
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
Note: She is off on Mondays.
-
04-18-24 11:03 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 25I'm not sure why it's doing that I pulled the link right after clicking on her profile on tryst. Maybe try just going on tryst and finding it there.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






