Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 27836
-
04-21-24 13:40 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 94600 for 90 min.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 12:29 #23905Banned Member

Posts: 2940What was a really good deal?
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 12:23 #23904Senior Member

Posts: 43I went for her goddess package about 4 years ago and it was a massage and basic covered GFE, and shown the door at the hour mark. It should be noted however she has amazing body and very pleasant personality. She absolutely takes care of herself and is a smart cookie. But walking away I did feel pretty foolish for paying as much as I did. Bravo to anyone who cracked the code!
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 12:04 #23903Senior Member

Posts: 164Janet
When I asked for menu, her rates were high and all weird.
Her goddess package she basically lays and no kissing or anything.
Its like her rates and menu were so tight and restricted unless you are spending an obscene amount I can't imagine she's offering great VIP service.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 02:45 #23902Senior Member

Posts: 268JanetMsJackson
Back on the scene.
-
04-20-24 18:35 #23901Senior Member

Posts: 94Melina
I negotiated a really good deal on 90 min of bb action.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 17:21 #23900Senior Member

Posts: 224Melina
Glad she didn't leave you hanging. Did you pay the extra 200 for upgrade or was it gratis?
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 16:22 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 108Too funny
I really like the pic of her in her car parked in front of a massage parlor right next to the International Bible Babtist Church.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 14:36 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 94Melina
She kept delaying and cancelling so I just ended up filling up her friend Melina lol. Holy shit she is awesome. Will take a pounding. There wasn't really a time my cock wasn't in her mouth or pussy.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 19:16 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 1143She asked for 6. 5. We settled on 4. She stayed 90 min, so I was very happy.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 13:45 #23896Senior Member

Posts: 224#dolcesempre
How did it go? Did she show up on time? (LOL).
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 12:26 #23895Banned Member

Posts: 2940What was the rate?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 10:47 #23894Senior Member

Posts: 1143Kaycee
I saw her Wednesday. How much more current do you want?
Originally Posted by GhostRiderAK
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 22:04 #23893Senior Member

Posts: 66Recent info?
Any recent info on her? That stuff is old.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 21:35 #23892Senior Member

Posts: 55My God! She looks like the penguin from Batman Returns.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





