Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 27834
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23904
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    When I asked for menu, her rates were high and all weird.

    Her goddess package she basically lays and no kissing or anything.

    Its like her rates and menu were so tight and restricted unless you are spending an obscene amount I can't imagine she's offering great VIP service.
    I went for her goddess package about 4 years ago and it was a massage and basic covered GFE, and shown the door at the hour mark. It should be noted however she has amazing body and very pleasant personality. She absolutely takes care of herself and is a smart cookie. But walking away I did feel pretty foolish for paying as much as I did. Bravo to anyone who cracked the code!

  2. #23903

    Janet

    When I asked for menu, her rates were high and all weird.

    Her goddess package she basically lays and no kissing or anything.

    Its like her rates and menu were so tight and restricted unless you are spending an obscene amount I can't imagine she's offering great VIP service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Back on the scene.

  3. #23902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    JanetMsJackson

    Back on the scene.

  4. #23901

    Melina

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Glad she didn't leave you hanging. Did you pay the extra 200 for upgrade or was it gratis?
    I negotiated a really good deal on 90 min of bb action.

  5. #23900

    Melina

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    She kept delaying and cancelling so I just ended up filling up her friend Melina lol. Holy shit she is awesome. Will take a pounding. There wasn't really a time my cock wasn't in her mouth or pussy.
    Glad she didn't leave you hanging. Did you pay the extra 200 for upgrade or was it gratis?

  6. #23899

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    She kept delaying and cancelling so I just ended up filling up her friend Melina lol. Holy shit she is awesome. Will take a pounding. There wasn't really a time my cock wasn't in her mouth or pussy.
    I really like the pic of her in her car parked in front of a massage parlor right next to the International Bible Babtist Church.

  7. #23898

    Melina

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    How did it go? Did she show up on time? (LOL).
    She kept delaying and cancelling so I just ended up filling up her friend Melina lol. Holy shit she is awesome. Will take a pounding. There wasn't really a time my cock wasn't in her mouth or pussy.

  8. #23897
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What was the rate?
    She asked for 6. 5. We settled on 4. She stayed 90 min, so I was very happy.

  9. #23896

    #dolcesempre

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Filling her up for the first time tonight!
    How did it go? Did she show up on time? (LOL).

  10. #23895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Wednesday. How much more current do you want?
    What was the rate?

  11. #23894

    Kaycee

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRiderAK  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on her? That stuff is old.
    I saw her Wednesday. How much more current do you want?

  12. #23893

    Recent info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    After much texting and negotiation, I picked Kaycee Lane for my Seattle trip. Easily belongs in this forum without much negotiation. Tits are goddesslike and nice fit body. Pumped a load in her and she kept grinding to get me hard again. Almost got two pops, but couldn't quite get there. She gave it a hell of a try.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?579839-KayceeLaneWA
    Any recent info on her? That stuff is old.

  13. #23892
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Man. I have fucked some nasty broads but JESUS!
    My God! She looks like the penguin from Batman Returns.

  14. #23891

    Kaycee

    After much texting and negotiation, I picked Kaycee Lane for my Seattle trip. Easily belongs in this forum without much negotiation. Tits are goddesslike and nice fit body. Pumped a load in her and she kept grinding to get me hard again. Almost got two pops, but couldn't quite get there. She gave it a hell of a try.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?579839-KayceeLaneWA

  15. #23890

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Filling her up for the first time tonight!
    Good luck! I once caught something from her (almost 4 years ago). Or maybe not from her but from the previous mongrel who blasted inside of her. She may have been a transporter. I bet there's a funny term for this like "stuffy seconds" or something.

    Also, I hope you didn't pay any extra for this thread's topic. She'll let you if you are good to her. Just ask her to suck you for a bit while taking the condom off. She usually doesn't like to wait for you to put a new one on then just asks you to slide it in. Another way's taking too long to cum (and looking a bit unimpressed as you bang). She'll do anything to make you cum and throw you out in the weirdly amicable way of hers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape