Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 27836
-
04-18-24 19:19 #23891Senior Member

Posts: 1143Kaycee
After much texting and negotiation, I picked Kaycee Lane for my Seattle trip. Easily belongs in this forum without much negotiation. Tits are goddesslike and nice fit body. Pumped a load in her and she kept grinding to get me hard again. Almost got two pops, but couldn't quite get there. She gave it a hell of a try.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?579839-KayceeLaneWA
-
04-18-24 19:09 #23890Senior Member

Posts: 62Good luck!
Good luck! I once caught something from her (almost 4 years ago). Or maybe not from her but from the previous mongrel who blasted inside of her. She may have been a transporter. I bet there's a funny term for this like "stuffy seconds" or something.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
Also, I hope you didn't pay any extra for this thread's topic. She'll let you if you are good to her. Just ask her to suck you for a bit while taking the condom off. She usually doesn't like to wait for you to put a new one on then just asks you to slide it in. Another way's taking too long to cum (and looking a bit unimpressed as you bang). She'll do anything to make you cum and throw you out in the weirdly amicable way of hers.
-
04-18-24 18:08 #23889Senior Member

Posts: 94Dolcesempre
Filling her up for the first time tonight!
-
04-17-24 12:41 #23888Senior Member

Posts: 40It should be back on now. Quite reasonable pricing. Not a fan of heavily doctored photos. Not sure what I'll get. Speaking from experience with Asian girls and face caked with makeup.
Originally Posted by Pnwtravlr
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 18:46 #23887Senior Member

Posts: 228Yes she is real
Not great, but not bad either. I think she used the name Sophia before. Can't remember. Did BBBJ but wasn't really into it. Petite flat ass.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
Worth it yes.
-
04-16-24 18:18 #23886Senior Member

Posts: 286Madam Kitty
Madam Kitty is still one of the best.
Reasonable price as well. Msog is almost demanded.
-
04-16-24 17:42 #23885Senior Member

Posts: 1109Man. I have fucked some nasty broads but JESUS!
Originally Posted by BigKirk
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 17:41 #23884Senior Member

Posts: 1109I just threw up in my mouth a bit. No offense.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 16:02 #23883Senior Member

Posts: 659Madam Kitty
I am seeing Madam Kitty tonight after all of you Dirtyfuk fill her with your jizz.
I am going to lap it up and fill her.
-
04-16-24 10:51 #23882Senior Member

Posts: 126Is this real?
-
04-16-24 00:20 #23881Senior Member

Posts: 156JuiceYJasmina23
Finally came around, huh?!
Heehee, met her on CL. Back then, she's fully tanned and with cornrows. Over the years she's gotten a bit crazy because her requirements for screening were so ridiculous.
I think I only bb her one time. Looks it's Finally opened season! Hahaha.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 17:36 #23880Senior Member

Posts: 300JuiceYJasmina23
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...uiceYJasmina23
No upcharge. She will let you blast away.
-
04-15-24 09:39 #23879Senior Member

Posts: 49I can't get saianpink too load 😭 what's the going rate?
Originally Posted by WhoreHey
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 06:07 #23878Senior Member

Posts: 34https://kangels.ch/ or https://asianpink.cafe.
Originally Posted by HeyDont
[View Original Post]
These are the 2 local Asian agencies. If the ad says pse they will take a load anywhere but Greek. Usually a little older than less glammed than the pics show, but I find them to be worth it by comparison to the other BBFS options around here.
My favorite part is usually they do Kegal exercises on you after you fill them effectively milking every drop.
-
04-14-24 13:19 #23877Regular Member

Posts: 8Asian
Hi guys,
I'm new to the Seattle area and not sure what's the best way to search for Asian BBFS providers. Would appreciate if someone can point me to maybe a page number or even better, some names. I got Linh as a name from way back when, but not sure if she's BBFS.













Reply With Quote





