Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34337

    Not kassidy

    I can assure you it isn't kassidy she gave me a massive run around the time I tried to reach out to her and then tried to say she only does BBBJ to returning guest which just isn't true took my money and left and I was pissed cause it was late and she made me late I knew I probably wouldn't wait on another provider after that and that was before he boob popped so I can only imagine she's even more rude I haven't tried these other ones though I've been tempted quite a bit for the second link but never really saw an above average review when I rarely saw hers pop up so I've held back best of luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Out of these who is the best.

    Kassidy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/458188575010

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/952716952435

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/132981279291

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/791225106724

    From searching I think all of these are legit and have ok in calls. If not please let me know. It's to bad Truth last report contained and odor or she would be on my list.

  2. #34336

    Untapped resources

    I have found a few ladies on plenty of fish that provide and at very reasonable rates. They usually have indicators in their handle or profile that says they're on there for that. Food for thought for some of you. Just make sure your spidey senses are tuned for possible set ups or scams. Meeting in a neutral zone is a must.

    Stay safe out there.

  3. #34335

    Thickness Nikky

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Out of these who is the best.

    Kassidy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/458188575010

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/952716952435

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/132981279291

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/791225106724

    From searching I think all of these are legit and have ok in calls. If not please let me know. It's to bad Truth last report contained and odor or she would be on my list.
    I've seen the 2nd one down twice now with no issues, but she wasn't too expressive from my experience but pleasant experience overall.

  4. #34334
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    Here's my general guide. First, if they're off University just don't do it. If they're at Cagle, it's about a 20% success ratio. Lenoir is usually the best bet. If they're off Salisbury, only go to the good hotels on the south side of JTB. Do not go to the hotel on the north side of JTB.

    When I look at their pictures if I can see they're actually from a hotel, that's usually a good sign. If the ad mentions anything about WhatsApp or any other type of app like that, just ignore it.

    The legit Latinas are always going to give you the address and the rates with very small amount of back and forth. If anyone is stringing you along, just don't worry about it.

    Always be ready to walk away. If you get to the door and don't like what you see, just say sorry wrong place and walk away.
    Excellent information Sir!

  5. #34333
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Out of these who is the best.

    Kassidy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/458188575010

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/952716952435

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/132981279291

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/791225106724

    From searching I think all of these are legit and have ok in calls. If not please let me know. It's to bad Truth last report contained and odor or she would be on my list.
    The one at the bottom will set a timer on you. Only want to do BBj which is pretty decent.

  6. #34332

    Who's the best

    Out of these who is the best.

    Kassidy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/458188575010

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/952716952435

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/132981279291

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/791225106724

    From searching I think all of these are legit and have ok in calls. If not please let me know. It's to bad Truth last report contained and odor or she would be on my list.

  7. #34331

  8. #34330
    Quote Originally Posted by Okaynow2001  [View Original Post]
    I ventured north to Arlington yesterday for a QV with this long time provider. There are some negative reviews on here about her, so I was very happy and pleased with my visit. First off she was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. Next was her location. Clean, nice and safe. Too many providers are in sketchy hotels but Kim is a newer gated apartment.

    She's a short one. Maybe 5' tall. Cute and had a nice calm demeanor. Service was top notch and afterwards I feel like I was at a 5 star resort with the clean up. Warm washcloth and towel. Amazing.

    She's been in Jax awhile, so knows what she is doing. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/290806692876
    Glad you had a good time. My experience was so different. She was high as a kite, had no clue what was going on and literally almost made me quit the hobby altogether. Very sad indeed.

  9. #34329

    Always be wary of area codes that are nowhere near Jax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Unless they are a known traveler. 99% of the time it's a scammer.

  10. #34328
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Damn. It's so difficult to tell the difference between the "good" Latinas and the fakes / not good ones. I'd have been all over that if I knew.
    Here's my general guide. First, if they're off University just don't do it. If they're at Cagle, it's about a 20% success ratio. Lenoir is usually the best bet. If they're off Salisbury, only go to the good hotels on the south side of JTB. Do not go to the hotel on the north side of JTB.

    When I look at their pictures if I can see they're actually from a hotel, that's usually a good sign. If the ad mentions anything about WhatsApp or any other type of app like that, just ignore it.

    The legit Latinas are always going to give you the address and the rates with very small amount of back and forth. If anyone is stringing you along, just don't worry about it.

    Always be ready to walk away. If you get to the door and don't like what you see, just say sorry wrong place and walk away.

  11. #34327
    Quote Originally Posted by PvbGator20  [View Original Post]
    I has the pleasure of seeing Alana Bay this afternoon. Top notch GFE experience. Her body and attitude were amazing. Schedule with confidence. $800 an hour.
    Someone else hat fine I'd drop 800 and bust before the sesh started 😂.

  12. #34326

    Saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    Candii is her name before. She was in Brevard County before she came to Jax. She had a couple bad reviews in Brevard County and some involvement with DBs waiting in the room. Perhaps she is a changed woman now that she is in Jax. Be safe.
    Had a good time with her. Fine and BBFS is a slight charge if that's your thing. She didn't try a deposit with me. Not sure if you were ordering an outcall but again had a good time.

  13. #34325

    Yep, you're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    The link is not Little Miss Sunshine! I have had dream with her and she is not the person in the link!
    https://callescort.org/850-204-1322
    I was thinking of this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/612254385902

    She also went by one of those "Sunshine" based names a while back when I saw her.

    Rich.

  14. #34324
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Def a solid pick. I've seen her on multiple occasions and doesn't disappoint.
    Damn. It's so difficult to tell the difference between the "good" Latinas and the fakes / not good ones. I'd have been all over that if I knew.

  15. #34323
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/168038645

    Saw this beautiful woman last week. She is definitely in her 30's but is a complete knock out. Beautiful tall body. Great tits. Beautiful ass. Very sensual. Paid tons of attention to the boys and the taint. Squatted on my dick and had the strength to fuck me in that position and to keep it up for awhile. I would definitely recommend.
    Def a solid pick. I've seen her on multiple occasions and doesn't disappoint.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape