Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 41299
-
04-09-24 08:43 #34264Senior Member

Posts: 78Intel on Nova
Looking for recent intel on Nova. Her posts says she's a long time provider but recently had a name change. And does not mention prior name. Seems like she's running from bad reviews??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/675718677397
I am more curious about hygiene etc. I love DATY so prefer no surprises.
-
04-09-24 05:25 #34263Senior Member

Posts: 1247Horrible Harlowe
She is horrible and scary, a true nut case! She hates men and hates doing this (self admitted). She also admits to her major mental issues, and makes some crazy claims. I wouldn't risk putting yourself in a situation where you are the one she snaps on! Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Highwayman69
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 05:19 #34262Senior Member

Posts: 1247Nicki
Unfortunately, Nicki has passed away.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 22:12 #34261Regular Member

Posts: 21Missy Banks
Anyone heard from Missy Banks. Her add number seems to be disconnected.
-
04-08-24 21:46 #34260Senior Member

Posts: 316While we are on this subject.
Do you or does anybody here know where a legit, HETERO gloryhole setup could be found?
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
I checked out that site you mentioned, and quite a few of these vids show mongers paying cash at a machine before entering the 'arcade'. Looked like it was here in the states somewhere. I'm REALLY curious about this.
-
04-08-24 21:20 #34259Regular Member

Posts: 4Reviews on this one? I'm pretty sure I've seen her mentioned here in the past but there's no name so it's hard to search:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/600528892403
-
04-08-24 21:14 #34258Senior Member

Posts: 618Agreed.
You may be interested to know that you responded to my post which completely agrees with what you are saying. You'll get no argument from me. LOL.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 20:40 #34257Senior Member

Posts: 225Little miss sunshine
The link is not Little Miss Sunshine! I have had dream with her and she is not the person in the link!
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/850-204-1322Last edited by BeenThere9; 04-08-24 at 20:43. Reason: Forgot link
-
04-08-24 20:37 #34256Senior Member

Posts: 129I think she passed away. Sorry if I'm mistaken.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 20:17 #34255Senior Member

Posts: 250Northside Nicki
Has anyone seen Northside Nicki? She was an old favorite whenever I visit Jax and I haven't seen her post in quite some time. I appreciate it.
-
04-08-24 19:02 #34254Senior Member

Posts: 618Little miss sunshine
You're are confusing little miss sunshine with Kay. They are not the same person, and the link you are commenting on is not little miss sunshine. I personally only had a handful of visits with little miss sunshine, and all of them were great visits. The person in the link that you are referring to is Kay who is truly a junkie.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 16:47 #34253Senior Member

Posts: 587Dayum. She's pretty fukking 🔥.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 16:01 #34252Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Sophia UTR
Hello fellow sr members, I spoke with Sophia UTR and she told me she is planning on coming to Jacksonville next week. Not sure what day. But she wanted me to spread the word!
-
04-08-24 15:48 #34251Senior Member

Posts: 316Linda
TOFTT. Girl in the pics. Half Costa Rican / Thai mix. BBBJ, CFS. Typical latina experience. Super clean, good service. Will try to get you to nut quick but will take direction. Think Linda and Tiffany on AS are same girl. Would repeat again because BBBJ included in base rate. Only here for another day or two.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3359943
-
04-08-24 15:40 #34250Senior Member

Posts: 316Hardcore needle junkie with a slew of bad rev / rip off reports.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





