Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 41297
-
04-11-24 18:13 #34307Senior Member

Posts: 359LOL yeah.
I texted. Don't take cash. EBay gift cards only. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dartagnan
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 17:58 #34306Senior Member

Posts: 130Nova / Candi
I too haven't seen her in a couple of years during the Candii days. She was fun at the time then comms got sporadic and then I got ghosted. Tried to see her again today just to see if I was missing anything but after decent comms I got to the place and didn't hear back from her. Ghosted again for the 2nd and last time.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe!
-
04-11-24 16:53 #34305Senior Member

Posts: 27Fake
That is pornstar Dani Daniels. Even if you didn't know her reverse lookup of the images tells you who it is.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 16:33 #34304Senior Member

Posts: 359I know. Seems TGTBT
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-26044.html
Anyone ever contact?
-
04-11-24 15:29 #34303Senior Member

Posts: 51Scatterbrain
Saw her a few times. No drama has a room full of cats and a dog. But she is a scatterbrain almost to the point of wanting to walk. She'll let you BBFS with finish on back of belly.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 14:46 #34302Senior Member

Posts: 260Fitness girl
Anyone had the pleasure? She's been inquired about in the massage section but I figured I'd check in here as well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/925383312202
-
04-11-24 14:15 #34301Senior Member

Posts: 57More AI Fuckery
Man that is a horribly done screwup. Eyes don't match face looks like baseball bat taken to right side.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 14:10 #34300Senior Member

Posts: 693More AI fuckery
LOL, another example of AI fuckery. Here is a pic from the veteran Strawberry Red, she actually posted it on her SA profile. Looks like someone hit a lead off homerun off the side of her face! .
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 13:28 #34299Senior Member

Posts: 693Redhead
Saw her once some time back when she was at the Argyle motels. I recall she's from out of town like Philly or something. She got the job done without drama. (I usually do lunchtime visits to avoid drama). Otherwise nothing remarkably good or bad. YMMV.
.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 13:17 #34298Senior Member

Posts: 690Nova Was Called Candii. Had Yellow Puss Oozing Spider Bites
I saw her when she was calling herself Candii two years ago. Nice friendly girl and snatch was lean and smelled fresh. But eat that snatch at your own risk, she is very agreeable to BBFS, so assume some monger just filled her snatch with swimmers before you.
Originally Posted by Okaynow2001
[View Original Post]
I walked away the last time I saw her, she had 2 big so-called spider bites on her leg, both of the sores oozing yellow puss. I was nervous about getting a gift from her, so I wanted no contact with her body! If you plan to dine at her why, then remember body fluids can sometimes be gift bearing.
LB.
-
04-11-24 11:22 #34297Senior Member

Posts: 105Confirm
Ashley James is definitely great with her mic skills. I haven't dreamed with Ariana just yet.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 10:06 #34296Senior Member

Posts: 587I have no Intel on her. IMO most of those face pics looks like she is pretty tattered. Some of the body pics look good, but I would say they're old.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 07:17 #34295Senior Member

Posts: 225Anyone seen her before
If your getting a bad vibe / spider sense perks up you should always listen to it! IMHO.
Beenthere9.
-
04-11-24 06:58 #34294Senior Member

Posts: 225Positive report for Kim
Hi, Does she fit the weight listed?
Originally Posted by Okaynow2001
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 06:54 #34293Senior Member

Posts: 225Intel on Nova AKA Candii
I like that as well, but if you end up with no money or no fun. Where does that leave you.
Originally Posted by Okaynow2001
[View Original Post]
I have seen her before she left town for about a year or more. She was using Candii when she first came back to town after about a month name went to Nova. Bad business, Bad attitude, Bd's around, thuggish.
She was a good time when I first Dreamed with her it went down hill quickly a month maybe, BD's around, scamming! Stay away IMHO! These are facts not hearsay! That's not something to look forward too! YMMV!! You have been warned, up to you as always.












Reply With Quote





