Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 41302
-
04-14-24 12:02 #34327Senior Member

Posts: 452Someone else hat fine I'd drop 800 and bust before the sesh started 😂.
Originally Posted by PvbGator20
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 12:00 #34326Senior Member

Posts: 452Saw her
Had a good time with her. Fine and BBFS is a slight charge if that's your thing. She didn't try a deposit with me. Not sure if you were ordering an outcall but again had a good time.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 00:01 #34325Senior Member

Posts: 477Yep, you're right.
I was thinking of this one.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/612254385902
She also went by one of those "Sunshine" based names a while back when I saw her.
Rich.
-
04-13-24 23:12 #34324Senior Member

Posts: 587Damn. It's so difficult to tell the difference between the "good" Latinas and the fakes / not good ones. I'd have been all over that if I knew.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 22:27 #34323Senior Member

Posts: 414Def a solid pick. I've seen her on multiple occasions and doesn't disappoint.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 18:22 #34322Senior Member

Posts: 93Latina Gone
Messaged her today only to find out she already left town.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
Does anyone have any recs for other Lenoirs Latinas?
-
04-13-24 15:07 #34321Banned Member

Posts: 144RE: Alana Bay
Those damn Brazilians. Always built like a brick shithouse.
Originally Posted by PvbGator20
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 12:57 #34320Senior Member

Posts: 225Alana Bay / Eros / P411
Good for you, when I hit the lottery I could spend 800 for a hour till then have fun!!
Originally Posted by PvbGator20
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 02:47 #34319Senior Member

Posts: 32She used to venture with m3 if that means anything to you.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
When I first saw her post a couple years ago, all I would ever see were bad reviews of her finding a way to take and run. Have never seen a good review.
-
04-12-24 22:09 #34318Senior Member

Posts: 351Retraction
Sorry for stating this to all the fellow mongers. She wanted me to say this to everyone, she is trying to lead a normal life and having a regular job. She was trying to do this today only to help with bills and decided this is not good for her to do this at this time.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 20:08 #34317Senior Member

Posts: 260Tiffany / bubbly busty blond
Is this one real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/054236194269
-
04-12-24 19:52 #34316Senior Member

Posts: 374Laura Latina
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/168038645
Saw this beautiful woman last week. She is definitely in her 30's but is a complete knock out. Beautiful tall body. Great tits. Beautiful ass. Very sensual. Paid tons of attention to the boys and the taint. Squatted on my dick and had the strength to fuck me in that position and to keep it up for awhile. I would definitely recommend.
-
04-12-24 16:17 #34315Senior Member

Posts: 79Alana Bay / Eros / P411
I has the pleasure of seeing Alana Bay this afternoon. Top notch GFE experience. Her body and attitude were amazing. Schedule with confidence. $800 an hour.
-
04-12-24 16:02 #34314Senior Member

Posts: 587Thanks for the info. I texted with her today. She seems pretty cool. Hourly rate seems a bit steep. So I think I will opt for the quarter hour car date to check her out.
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 15:59 #34313Senior Member

Posts: 351Zeena back for short time
Just wanted to let to senior members and fellow mongers know, for a short time Zeena is available today. Just shoot me a PM an I will provide you the info. I am not her pimp, just a good friend.










Reply With Quote





